CME's- The Sun, Its Happenings, and Potential

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 1:50 am » by Shaggietrip

I am starting this thread so others may contribute more on this beautiful thing we call the sun. It is a live giving and destroying entity. I believe that some take it for granted and all of us do not use its great potential for sustainment. Please understand this thread is not just for CME's I am hopefull that others will post their knowledge on the subject. From its mass to what drives it. Any and all data will really help. I really do not want to be the only member posting on this thread. My knowledge of the sun is pretty much nothing. I watch and follow what is happening with it generically. Please post what you know so we all can gain some knowledge.

Here is all my CME vids. I am sure that some will be annoyed at first glance but once more contribute I do believe it may be good. Note: I reserve the right to be wrong.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage[img]

Remember when a Harp was a good thing.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 11:04 pm » by Shaggietrip

Pretty good vid. Maybe this subject is to much for some here. I know in todays world some want the info short and sweet. But some knowledge is not as fast as cosmic rays or CME's. Yes there is some talk of the Apollo missions and ISS which I may not agree with. Talk of warnings of what could happen to humans in such vehicles I do agree with.

Enjoy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:

Note: I will be posting few more good videos in a bit.
ImageImage[img]

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 11:43 pm » by Shaggietrip

I welcome others to post what they want. I would hope that some out there would want to share their knowledge. I may be wrong. It is not really a conspiracy subject. Or is it ? After all it could provide us all with power yet we do not take advantage of it. Chit man they were talking of this when even I was in high school. But here we are using the same old fossil fuels.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage[img]

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 11:54 pm » by Shaggietrip

CME captured on SOHO C2 and Cor2. Threw in some capture at end from SDO

Enjoy

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage[img]

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 4:14 pm » by Kris75

:flop: :flop: :clapper: great thread shaggie ! :D from now i will post everything i find on sun here in your new sun thread ! :cheers: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep: :cheers: :sunny: :cheers: :peep:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 4:26 pm » by Kris75

A NASA Science Update held at the agency's Headquarters in Washington reveals new details about the structure of solar storms and the materials they produce that impact Earth.

Undeniable NASA: eXtreme Solar Storms WILL Affect Earth STEREO Data August 2011

Upload to Disclose.tv

enjoy ! :wink:

:peep: :cheers: :peep:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 4:30 pm » by Kris75

Eruptions from the Far-Side: New Global Views of the Sun

AGU 2010 Fall Meeting - Press Conference

New observations of the Sun indicate that the search for the factors that play a role in the initiation and evolution of eruptive and explosive events, sought after for improved space-weather forecasting, requires knowledge of much, if not all, of the solar surface field. The combination of observations from two NASA missions, the Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) and the Solar TErrestrial RElations Observatory (STEREO) enable us to view much of the solar surface and atmosphere simultaneously and continuously for the first time. These near-global observations often show long-distance interactions between magnetic areas that exhibit flares, eruptions, and frequent minor forms of activity. These interactions were previously suspected, but have never been observed until now. We analyzed a series of flares, filament eruptions, coronal mass ejections, and related events which occurred on 1--2 August 2010. These events extended over a full hemisphere of the Sun, only two-thirds of which is visible from the Earth's perspective.

Participants:
Karel Schrijver
Research Scientist, Lockheed Martin, Palo Alto, California, USA;
Alan Title
SDO AIA principal investigator, Professor of Physics, Stanford University and Senior Fellow, Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center, Palo Alto, California, USA.
Madhulika Guhathakurta
SDO program scientist, NASA Headquarters, Washington DC, USA;
Rodney Viereck
Chief, Space Weather Services Branch, NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center, Boulder, Colorado, USA.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ENJOY !!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 4:33 pm » by Kris75

Glory and Aquarius: New climate sentinels

AGU 2010 Fall Meeting - Press conference

The launching of two new spacecraft in 2011 should expand our understanding of Earth's climate. Glory, a NASA mission set to launch no earlier than February, will study the roles of two critical elements of Earth's climate system: the sun's total solar irradiance and atmospheric airborne particles called aerosols. Both solar irradiance and aerosols have significant direct and indirect effects on Earth's climate, and the two instruments on Glory will provide new insights into these complex processes. Then in June, NASA and the Space Agency of Argentina, Comisión Nacional de Actividades Espaciales (CONAE), will jointly launch the Aquarius/Satelite de Aplicaciones Cientificas (SAC)-D mission to make space-based measurements of how the concentration of dissolved salt varies across Earth's ocean surface. This information will offer new insights into ocean circulation, the global water cycle and climate.

Participants:
Michael Mishchenko
Glory Project Scientist, NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies, New York, New York, USA

Greg Kopp
Glory Total Irradiance Monitor (TIM) Instrument Scientist, Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics, University of Colorado at Boulder, Colorado, USA

Gary Lagerloef
Aquarius Principal Investigator, Earth & Space Research, Seattle, Washington, USA

Yi Chao
Aquarius Project Scientist, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California, USA

Upload to Disclose.tv

ENJOY !! :)

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 4:36 pm » by Kris75

Will Hart - Solar Flare Apocalypse & Comets

August 25, 2011

Will Hart is a freelance journalist, nature photographer, documentary filmmaker and author of The Genesis Race. Back from a long hiatus, Will says we may be in for a tough time as 2012 approaches. In this interview, Will Hart discusses solar activity and the impact it will have on our power grid. It is possible we may be heading for a major black out, in turn drastically changing our current civilization. We'll talk about the transition from the 4th sun into the 5th, according to the Mayans. Then, Will brings up the correlation between the sun and natural disasters and tells us some of the things we might expect. He says these events are a wakeup call, yet many are ignoring the signs. Next, we'll explore the electric universe, comets to keep an eye on (Elenin, YU55, Honda and Levy), cosmic alignments and important dates this September. Will urges everyone to be prepared for loss of electricity and stock up on food, yet not to panic. Later, we discuss the connection between sun spot cycles and social unrest.

Upload to Disclose.tv

ENJOY !!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 4:51 pm » by Kris75

2010-11-04 Gregory Sams

Is the Sun a conscious, living organism residing in a thriving galactic community?

Across the world our local star was once seen as a living entity, and appreciated as our source of life energy. In the Western world today we see it as a senseless ball of gas, giving more thought to sunglass styles than to the nature of the Sun itself. We are even taught to fear it, though nothing could be more important to us. It was not science that branded belief in a living Sun as primitive and ignorant ­ it was the triumph of prophet-driven religions that ran the schools and universities for
centuries. Ancient attitudes towards the Sun are in harmony with our scientific understanding of it today. A living Sun makes more sense than a dumb ball of gas. This is THE big missing piece in the jigsaw puzzle of our cosmos, and
once in place it becomes apparent that consciousness pervades the cosmos. From the bottom up it builds a Universe filled with intelligence and design that needs no Intelligent Designer.

Greg takes the lid off the biggest cover-up in history, revealing the
biggest elephant in the room, ever.

http://sunofgod.net/
http://www.gregorysams.com

DOWNLOAD LINK
:arrow: http://www.achieveradio.com/archDL.php? ... Spirit.mp3

ENJOY ! :wink:

Next