CNBC Openly Removes Their Post Debate Poll Because Ron Paul

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 4:45 pm » by Kanaeta

CNBC Openly Removes Their Post Debate Poll Because Ron Paul Destroyed the Competition!

Disclose.tv disciple & reppin X-TINCTION AGENDA <(-_-)> Till All Are One!

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 7:41 pm » by Noentry

Well done Ron Paul .The truth is hard to get around in these types of debates ,I hope he becomes president .
But main stream media fights against him and this is why he will never become president.Hope Ron Paul proves me wrong :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 10:01 pm » by Ruquick

Did they take it down based on an assumption? Or does the article provide proof of this.
Sure is good to see him doing well :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 10:06 pm » by Rydher

I'm not a CNBC fan by a long shot but to deny that Ron Paul supporters stuff polls, both paper and online, is disingenuous.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:04 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

rydher wrote:I'm not a CNBC fan by a long shot but to deny that Ron Paul supporters stuff polls, both paper and online, is disingenuous.

You cant vote in polls again just by refreshing, so they would need to be going to different proxy sites every time..

With the amount of support and media hiding to Rons success so far, I do not think ron paulians :alien51: need to stuff the ballet boxes lol.

I have a strong feeling this election is going to be the most fucked up in history. :peep:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:05 pm » by Rydher

mrmcnuggets wrote:I have a strong feeling this election is going to be the most fucked up in history. :peep:

That, I have to agree with.

Writer

PostFri Nov 11, 2011 11:10 pm » by Thirdwar

Haha, their attempts at hiding Ron Paul are becoming quite pathetic.
Check me out if you like underground conscious hiphop - http://www.youtube.com/OfficialThirdWar

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 12, 2011 2:10 am » by Ridee

Man it is getting so ridiculous , how the fuck can you hide a candidate with no competition what so ever ho has record pools in a country with Internet access 1 year before election day , why do they even try ? it makes them look stupid and gives even more credit on what Ron is saying .

Same thing is happening here in France , after the end of the last Republic candidate on live TV , i don't remember his name and i will not try to find it because it is irrelevant and always has been , "Le Monde" comes out with an article saying , the Republican party is searching desperately for a candidate , and when you see the comments you go lol even in France people know about Ron Paul WTF ?

Well of course they know about him , i mean all people on this planet should vote for the American election because they run the fucking planet , well not lately but , never the less , how can you hide a guy like Ron Paul now days ?

some people never learn ...
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/