CNN Interview with RT Anchor Explodes

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 24, 2014 12:29 pm » by Tjahzi

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 24, 2014 1:15 pm » by mediasorcery

since when, has ANY of these world superpowers, GIVEN A CHIT about "civilians???

name who & when please?

see the basis of that premise is pure lies to begin with, as if, "they care"
ffsake how naeve.

that cnn guy is such an idiot, and he made a real arse of himself in this interview.

see how they just lie ther faces off with no evidence but twitter fbook and opinions? present speculation as news lol, a disgrace/
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 24, 2014 1:16 pm » by DarkHeart

That was very telling :flop:

Facts vs aspersions & mud slinging.

2+2 = 142 seems to be the norm these days for western media, it's got to the point I don't even think they know they are doing it :bang;
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 24, 2014 1:18 pm » by mediasorcery

yeh it sure was/good to see that peter dude remain composed like that, haha,

suck it up cnn u bunch of weak arse liars.were tired of it/
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 24, 2014 2:00 pm » by Domeika

That Cuomo guy sure is an unbiased journolista.

See 1 minute mark...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 pm » by Toxic32

You don't interview a person that for all intentional purposes is just putting the facts and stating the truth of what is happening and asking for reasons why the US or anybody else is not putting forward any evidence of what happened other than the Russians. With a fucking twat that has no idea how to conduct an interview by listening then putting facts on the table that would undermine what is being said. What was his response when asked about the US ships that are sitting in the black sea monitoring every movement of ships and aircraft in the area...Nothing he didn't even know that they were there...What that saying...Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.