CNN news release, RT news reports radiation 700 times+ norm.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 10:55 am » by Mrmcnuggets

This story about Europes reaction to the incident and concern over Nuclear energy is ridiculous.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-1 ... -says.html

“The shock wave of what is happening in Japan will touch Europe and France and there will be a debate of some kind around our energy and nuclear production,” Besson said today in an interview on RTL radio. Japan is “on the road” to a nuclear catastrophe, he added.

Those that are calling for us to stop nuclear must tell us exactly how they plan to do it and what will be the economic, financial and social consequences,” the French minister said.

Here we see that magical word Economic again. The worth of life, over the worth of how much everyone gets in the end.

Well Sir minister, if you know, and imply that Japan is on the road to a nuclear catastrophe, why would you need someone else, who does not have your job, prove why the use of nuclear power is unnecessary?

If you also type in Eric Besson Illuminati in Google you get quite a few results with him on lists, none of the websites I can read though so I am not sure what most of them have to say about the guy.
http://www.google.com/#q=%C3%89ric+Bess ... 6914ee1145
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 am » by Mrmcnuggets

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/ ... D420110315

This article say that they put the fire out at the plant, but that was 30 minutes ago. The news report placing America under radiation alert was released after this one.. :headscratch: :think: :bang; I hate things like this with the major medias.. :bang;

And then we got this one from the L.A Times :
Japan fears a nuclear disaster after reactor breach
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 1768.story

"There is a danger of even higher radiation levels," he said — chilling words to a nation where the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the waning days of World War II are known to every schoolchild. Slightly elevated radiation was detected in Tokyo, but not at health-affecting levels, officials said.

Many Japanese do not believe that either the government or the plant's operator, Tokyo Electric Power Co., have been forthcoming about the extent of the danger amid a series of malfunctions at Fukushima.

Authorities also disclosed that a fire broke out at the complex' Unit 4, which was later reported to have been extinguished. The International Atomic Energy Agency said Japanese officials told them that the blaze was located at the unit's spent-fuel storage pond and that radioactivity was being released directly into the atmosphere.
This quote states about the fire being put out, but then further down says:

"They do not have the situation under control," said Robert Alvarez, a nuclear expert at the Institute for Policy Studies and a former Energy Department official.

"The company's acknowledgement that a "suppression pool" at the bottom of Unit 2, designed to serve as a last line of defense against a meltdown, was believed to have been breached could represent a major escalation of the crisis, said Victor Gilinsky, a former member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission."

So whats the real scoop here?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 11:18 am » by SUKHOV

So....Now reports of 700+ the normal state...and that Geiger counter stream is now offline, so there isn't a way to tell if this is true or not..

plus:

mrmcnuggets contribution is clearly unearthing that the spin on this is limitless, plus a new smear campaign all of the sudden through Europe about Nuclear energy.

Lets be realistic: IF there is a complete meltdown of oh say....7 of the reactors, and plumes of radiation are released into the air, how will it:
devastate the populace of Japan?
Brutalize the state of the already in trouble economy?
Affect the worlds Commerce?

Will the Fallout still be deadly if it sweeps to North America?
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 11:19 am » by Mrmcnuggets

http://www.pnj.com/article/20110315/NEW ... y=nav|head
page 2
"These are figures that potentially affect health. There is no mistake about that," he said.

He being Prime Minister Naoto Kan.

This article was published 7 minutes ago.

Other main quotes from the article:
The fires and explosions at the reactors have injured 15 workers and military personnel and exposed up to 190 people to elevated radiation.

"a miracle really if it turns out to be less than 10,000" dead.

To lessen the damage, Japan's central bank injected $61.2 billion Tuesday into the money markets after pumping in $184 billion on Monday.

"Just because we are an evacuation center doesn't mean we are safe," said his sister-in-law Makiko Murasawa, 43.

The head of the International Atomic Energy Agency said the Japanese government has asked the agency to send experts to help.

Switzerland ordered a freeze on new plants, while Germany said it was suspending a decision to extend the life of its nuclear plants. The United States said it would try to learn from the Japanese crisis but that events would not diminish the U.S. commitment to nuclear power.

Meanwhile, 17 U.S. military personnel involved in helicopter relief missions were found to have been exposed to low levels of radiation after they flew back from the devastated coast to the USS Ronald Reagan, an aircraft carrier about 100 miles (160 kilometers) offshore.

U.S. officials said the exposure level was roughly equal to one month's normal exposure to natural background radiation, and the 17 were declared contamination-free after scrubbing with soap and water.

As a precaution, the carrier and other 7th Fleet ships involved in relief efforts had shifted to another area, the U.S. said.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 11:26 am » by Mrmcnuggets

travvysavvy wrote:So....Now reports of 700+ the normal state...and that Geiger counter stream is now offline, so there isn't a way to tell if this is true or not..

plus:

mrmcnuggets contribution is clearly unearthing that the spin on this is limitless, plus a new smear campaign all of the sudden through Europe about Nuclear energy.

Lets be realistic: IF there is a complete meltdown of oh say....7 of the reactors, and plumes of radiation are released into the air, how will it:
devastate the populace of Japan?
Brutalize the state of the already in trouble economy?
Affect the worlds Commerce?

Will the Fallout still be deadly if it sweeps to North America?

I am glad you see it in this sense, and not me just trying to promote mass panic.

For the sense of the Damage to the U.S,
here is a diagram of the parts of the U.S that were effected from our own weapon testing back in the day.
http://www.ki4u.com/radmap_usa.jpg
And this website answers general questions about effects to livestock, and farming. And Emergency Defense Services (related to Nuclear incidents I assume.)
http://www.ki4u.com/illwind.htm

This was the most recent, most effected published pic of where the U.S would be hit hardest.Image

And the medias diagram

This website though, http://righttruth.typepad.com/ says that through http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12307698 the stated maps are false. And that the fallout will be much worse. Though that is through a blog website, so I am not sure how credible it is. Watching video now.

And if 7 reactors had catastrophic meltdowns, you can guarantee that everyone in California and the west coast would be hit for sure. Fish, animals, and farming in Cali and the west coast would be done for sure.
Last edited by Mrmcnuggets on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 11:32 am » by SUKHOV

Thanks for the info. It would seem we might not know, until It happens, then they would say something or break the news on every damn channel.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 11:44 am » by Mrmcnuggets

For a reference to fall outs in the U.S here is a link to the biggest one that has happened here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Bravo
and the direct report of the test:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... qA&cad=rja

And that test was done in the Marshall Islands, which is right next to Japan. Castle Bravo was just a test too. Sooo.... :help:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 am » by Pindz

stop spamming fearmongering !

US GOVERNMENT HAVE A TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN DESTROY THESE RADIATION LEAKS (IF THERE ARE ANY).

if they are not talking about it - THERE IS DEFINITELY A CONSPIRACY

lets go to the fkn streets people !!!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 11:59 am » by Mrmcnuggets

How am I spreading fearmongering by trying to make sense of the media that everyone can see and then adding to what would happen here afterwards, and what is this technology that can disperse radiation?

The main point to my focus is, if the reactors blow. We have 4 days until the radiation is states side. Not much time to prepare for anything, better start now. Be sorry afterwards for being worried, not scared about radiation contamination. If anyone should be scared about this, it should anyone closer to Japan than the U.S.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 12:17 pm » by Pindz

mrmcnuggets wrote:The main point to my focus is, if the reactors blow. We have 4 days.....blablabla

MY MAIN POINT IS > if reactors "blow" its total proof positive that this is orchestrated by the NEW WORLD ORDER REPTILIANS and that it is the time to take all the toys you have (guns, knifes, missiles, tanks, planes, homemade grenades and shit) and GO KICK THESE ELITES ASSES FOR REAL.

PreviousNext