CNN SC Republican Debate

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 20, 2012 4:29 pm » by Canubis

@rydher

i dono wtfs goin on but i have wisdom, life is as it pops out :) anythin els is an error in its creation :) lol
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 20, 2012 11:53 pm » by Jet17

rydher wrote:
noentry wrote:What if the child is horribly deformed may only live for a few months and in great pain,
What if the girl giving birth may die from labor , what if she was gang raped ,would it not be her choice.

This goes down the path of euthanasia and/or mercy killings. If you think those are OK, then you probably don't have an issue with killing a baby out of "compassion". As for the what if the mother may die. Aside from choosing which person to kill, the mother or the baby, you then are killing a human life over "she might die". I can tell you or sure if the baby is aborted, it WILL die.

If she was gang raped. That sucks, but again I think you are killing an innocent life. Murder is NOT OK in my book. Sorry.

@Dom - Yeah, I'm sure it was the top poll. I was watching it closely to see how fast the vote count was going up. Doesn't matter though. I got your point.

So you are a hypocrite again huh?

you can jack off in a shower and kill sperm (which is alive and has a conscious level as it travels to the woman's egg), but the instant you relieve yourself in a woman and then decide to not have a child, it is murder?

you might want to keep your religious beliefs at the door in lieu of actual biology dude!

either way it's hypocritical to state that it's murder when you play with yourself in the shower and eject millions of lives in one sitting.

why isn't birth the moment you develop sperm? oh that's right because religious institutions believe that having sex is sacred and punishable by having a child.... oh, ok, ok.. I get it...

Oh but wait, why are condoms, and birth control not "abortion" and deemed to be Murder?

once again, you need to think about your views, considering your very public "extra-curricular" activities that involve contraceptives, ejaculation, and maybe even women that take birth control, that you may or may not sleep with....

don't be a hypocrite....

abortion is more than just taking a fetus out of the womb. considering it still isn't scientifically determined that a child is alive and can sustain "LIFE" when it joins into one being "inside the womb"

oh the contradictions in people believing that killing something that can't even take a breath outside of a "growing" unit, is murder.....even if they "could" take a breath or leave without dying in the real "outside the womb" world.

it would be different if we could see take these growing things outside the body and they can survive outside the womb without being in the womb, but they can't until an undetermined amount of time (as the care of each individual varies)

so the argument is based on : "what is life?"

since we determined that sperm is life, and a child that can't live outside the womb is life, then where does life actually begin?

certainly not until after the child is Born out of the womb, and able to live outside of the womb.

Based on this a Woman, should have control over her body, as the "thing" inside of her belongs to her, was made by her (and another), and will be grown or not grown by her....

that makes it HER decision, not anyone else's...

if you think it's murder based on loose religious indoctrination and making up your mind about when live begins when it hasn't even been scientifically determined when life begins "yet" then by all means keep believing that.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 21, 2012 5:19 am » by Shaggietrip

Whats up with Newt? He may want to tie a knot at the end of the rope he is hanging on to.

Gingrich cancels campaign event due to poor attendance

CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) -- Newt Gingrich has cancelled a campaign appearance in South Carolina because of poor attendance.

The Republican presidential candidate was scheduled to speak to the Southern Republican Leadership on Friday. But a campaign spokesman told reporters that he would no longer be appearing due to poor attendance.

There were just a few dozen people in the audience at the College of Charleston's arena, where the event was taking place. The conference has suffered from low attendance all week but Gingrich rival Rick Santorum went ahead and addressed the group on Thursday.

Gingrich's spokesman said skipping the stop would give the former House speaker more time at his next scheduled event, a tour of a children's hospital.
Source: http://www.midlandsconnect.com/news/story.aspx?id=709991#.Txot3YH9fTo

:banana: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :banana:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 21, 2012 5:31 pm » by Rydher

Jet, your arguments are weak and your desperate attempts to turn this into a religious discussion are lame and ultimately childish.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 21, 2012 5:35 pm » by domdabears

shaggietrip wrote:Whats up with Newt? He may want to tie a knot at the end of the rope he is hanging on to.

Gingrich cancels campaign event due to poor attendance

CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) -- Newt Gingrich has cancelled a campaign appearance in South Carolina because of poor attendance.

The Republican presidential candidate was scheduled to speak to the Southern Republican Leadership on Friday. But a campaign spokesman told reporters that he would no longer be appearing due to poor attendance.

There were just a few dozen people in the audience at the College of Charleston's arena, where the event was taking place. The conference has suffered from low attendance all week but Gingrich rival Rick Santorum went ahead and addressed the group on Thursday.

Gingrich's spokesman said skipping the stop would give the former House speaker more time at his next scheduled event, a tour of a children's hospital.
Source: http://www.midlandsconnect.com/news/story.aspx?id=709991#.Txot3YH9fTo

:banana: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :banana:

LMAO!!!

That is funny.

Voting starts today. I think some polls are already open.

Gallup Editor: Romney Lead 'Collapsing'

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/gall ... /id/424907
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 21, 2012 5:38 pm » by domdabears

Go vote for Ron in the drudge report. He has a slight lead right now.
Over a quarter million voted so far.

http://www.drudgereport.com/
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 21, 2012 5:42 pm » by Noentry

domdabears wrote:Go vote for Ron in the drudge report. He has a slight lead right now.
Over a quarter million voted so far.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

just voted :peep:

Thank you for voting!
GINGRICH 32.92% (85,179 votes)

PAUL 33.8% (87,481 votes) minus one dodgy Brit

ROMNEY 20% (51,757 votes)

SANTORUM 13.28% (34,3

Ron Paul 2012
Last edited by Noentry on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 21, 2012 5:43 pm » by Rydher

It boggles my mind that people would actually vote for Newt. What a bunch of short sighted fools we are as a country. Willing to overlook the obvious of who he really is but are so willing to believe the words now coming out of his mouth.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 21, 2012 5:44 pm » by Aragajag

Ron got one from me :D

On the vote he is going up a couple of hundred every minute or so.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 21, 2012 5:48 pm » by The57ironman

noentry wrote:

PAUL 33.8% (87,481 votes) minus one dodgy Brit

:mrgreen:

...i remain... one man wandering a post-apocalyptic desert...
searching for remnants of humanity
...surviving on hope alone....Image

PreviousNext