Updates about the Baltic Sea Anomaly

Initiate

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 8:49 pm » by knewpeace

thanks for keeping us up to date on this aard,this is a DTV worthy subject. very interesting and very real.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 9:22 pm » by Aardvaaks

Hi Knewpeace, it's certainly an ongoing intriguing saga this Baltic anomaly with twists each and every way. I have one eye on the Facebook forum and the other on Disclose and various other interesting sites so the info is not always fast but between us all on here we are trying to keep apace of events as it happens.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 am » by Aardvaaks

Now could this radio frequency ( ies) be from an external source to the anomaly, especially as other traffic as many as 5 ships have been in the area, coincidence or not who knows.

Dennis Åsberg Spectrum analyse in the frequency band of 10 kHz to 3 GHz.
The test was performed with all on board radio equipment turned off (like VHF, Satellite, Cellophane and radar).
• Test equipment is a spectrum analyser R&S FSH3 with a broadband antenna.
• The test was showing a 10 MHz broad modulated signal at the frequency 50 to 60 MHz, see picture.
• According to the international agreement of spectrum use, this band is mainly used by military services, the band 50 to 52 MHz is today allocated to radio armature use (HAM), and cannot in this measurement be of interest.
• Normally radio communication from submarine vessels is using the frequency band below
200 kHz, so the signal in the band 50-60 MHz is probably (?) not coming from a submarine unit.
• The frequency band is used by Russia for vessel tracing and localization. Notes found in WARC documents. (WARC is the global organization for frequency coordination).
Facebok, Ocean X Team forum 28-7-2012
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 12:56 am » by The57ironman

Aardvaaks wrote:Now could this radio frequency ( ies) be from an external source to the anomaly, especially as other traffic as many as 5 ships have been in the area, coincidence or not who knows.

Dennis Åsberg Spectrum analyse in the frequency band of 10 kHz to 3 GHz.
The test was performed with all on board radio equipment turned off (like VHF, Satellite, Cellophane and radar).
• Test equipment is a spectrum analyser R&S FSH3 with a broadband antenna.
• The test was showing a 10 MHz broad modulated signal at the frequency 50 to 60 MHz, see picture.
• According to the international agreement of spectrum use, this band is mainly used by military services, the band 50 to 52 MHz is today allocated to radio armature use (HAM), and cannot in this measurement be of interest.
• Normally radio communication from submarine vessels is using the frequency band below
200 kHz, so the signal in the band 50-60 MHz is probably (?) not coming from a submarine unit.
• The frequency band is used by Russia for vessel tracing and localization. Notes found in WARC documents. (WARC is the global organization for frequency coordination).
Facebok, Ocean X Team forum 28-7-2012

....what do you make of that , aardvaak..?

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 2:08 am » by Aardvaaks

Hey Ironman, I am not sure, their has been some theorising that a RF frequency can be emitted via Tessla theory of past http://www.cheniere.org/books/part1/sta ... 0pages.htm but that's if the transmission source is from the object. Another reference has been made to the Russian Navy frequencies so you can draw your own conclusions as to whether they are either monitoring what is going on or some beacon or whatever has been placed nearby?

Dennis Asberg has mentioned that they have the best qualified people on land analysing the data but because they are uncertain of what this anomaly is they are bound by their contractual agreement with Titan to not disclose anything which is not accurately confirmed, so hence the cryptic fashion of info released today and more recently, it is all factually correct but is fragmented.

I think we had better continue with your finger tapping : )
Groucho Marx

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 4:07 pm » by The57ironman

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 02, 2012 7:18 pm » by The57ironman

We just have to wait to fall this year

........ Image

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 2:46 am » by -Marduk-

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 11:05 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Marduk2012 wrote:Image

Similar?

:peep:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 03, 2012 11:18 am » by *WillEase*

PreviousNext