Baltic Sea Anomaly Updates

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 11, 2012 7:59 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Hope its not a case of

:bang;
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Writer

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 7:38 am » by Elouina

On Facebook, there is mention of a statement made by Dennis. He replied to that post a couple of times also.

We have found something that is very unique, and has been there for over 140,000 years. and it is probably constructed. At that time there were no people who could construct. I think we've found it.
Probably something that is built by someone else not of human beings from Earth. because there have been ice ages here, and that was before the ice age end up there.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 2:19 pm » by Dukettt

Looks like we have to wait for the documentary to really get any new information about the anomaly.

Hope it turns out to be something else that a blob of underwater concrete casting. Who knows what experiments the russians for example, have been doing below the baltic waves? I have a feeling this is somehow related to submarines, for detection or anti-submarine use. That hole on the top could be left by a casting tube. Could the objects shape and layering on sides being a result of casting without mold?
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 8:19 pm » by The57ironman

...... :headscratch: .....how much time and money..?

.................Image

2012-10-12
Last expedition 2012

The Ocean X Team went on their last expedition 8-14 September. The weather was too bad to be able to carry through any of the planed actions at the circle anomaly. The time at sea were spent on searching wrecks instead. Despite the rough sea the team managed to survey an area of 28 Km² of the sea floor. The team came across some interesting hitswhich have to wait till next year before the team will be able to investigate closer what they might have found this time.

Further investigation of the circle anomaly is still desirable since more questions have risen instead of being answered at the expeditions this summer, 2012.

2012-11-05
The Ocean X Team goes Caribbean?

On the first of November the Ocean X Team went to Prague to meet a VIP regarding the Panama projects. It is the first step to realize the plans of a long term venture in the South Americas. Next meeting is planned to be held in January in Panama.

http://www.oceanexplorer.se/

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Writer

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 9:18 pm » by The Lion

If you investigate Gobekli Tepe, the newly discovered ancient ruins, you'll find that the floor plan, what is left of their main temple, matches the sunken object 100%. If you are truly interested and investigate you'll recognize the truth of this immediately, Gobekli Tepe main temple= sunken object, perimeter outline. all of the dimensions are precse. #notmakingstuffup

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 08, 2012 9:22 pm » by The57ironman

The Lion wrote:If you investigate Gobekli Tepe, the newly discovered ancient ruins, you'll find that the floor plan, what is left of their main temple, matches the sunken object 100%. If you are truly interested and investigate you'll recognize the truth of this immediately, Gobekli Tepe main temple= sunken object, perimeter outline. all of the dimensions are precse. #notmakingstuffup

....... :think: .....oh really....?.....i'll be giving that a look later...

...... :cheers: :hiho: ..The Lion

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Writer

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 4:51 am » by The Lion

The57ironman wrote:
The Lion wrote:If you investigate Gobekli Tepe, the newly discovered ancient ruins, you'll find that the floor plan, what is left of their main temple, matches the sunken object 100%. If you are truly interested and investigate you'll recognize the truth of this immediately, Gobekli Tepe main temple= sunken object, perimeter outline. all of the dimensions are precse. #notmakingstuffup

....... :think: .....oh really....?.....i'll be giving that a look later...

...... :cheers: :hiho: ..The Lion

hey thankyou, i'll be around here pretty often now. done with GLP, very serious racist undercurrents and ideologies circulating through that site. also, i wrote an article on GLP about it awhile back, if you search there for gobekli tepe and baltic sea, you'll find it, and the reference to the anthropologists excavating it and their computer generated picture of the temple. the temple picture shows it from the other side, but its very obviously exactly it.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 11:58 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Baltic sea object

Goblecki tepe

Hmmm :think:
Welcome thelion :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 12:07 pm » by Temps13

this is such bullshit if it was a real craft from elsewhere..ie the moon or wherever the fuck..those salvage guys would not be handling it and making a publicity thing out of it..you wont learn any truth following this garbage story
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 1:20 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Temps13 wrote:this is such bullshit if it was a real craft from elsewhere..ie the moon or wherever the fuck..those salvage guys would not be handling it and making a publicity thing out of it..you wont learn any truth following this garbage story

Pretty toxic dude...How about it being the ruins of an ancient civilisation...quite a vitriolic statement on your behalf...

:mrgreen:

PreviousNext