Updates about the Baltic Sea Anomaly

Initiate

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 5:48 pm » by Spikey

Agreed.

Most people aren't expecting this to be a crashed craft of any kind, whether man made or otherwise.

For a start, concrete isn't known for it's superior aerodynamic properties...

It's MUCH more likely this is a remnant from an ancient, as yet obscure period in ancient Human history, and further evidence that the Human species were far more technological and widespread with advanced culture and knowledge, than previously acknowledged.

This has all the appearence of an astronomical temple of some kind, built pre-flood, before the ending of the last major ice age, but was subsequently submerged during the last cataclysmic global meteorite and cometary bombardment around 13,000 - 15,000 years ago (which ended the major ice age, but caused worldwide coastal flooding and tsunamis, destroying many cultures, animals and plants).

The proof of this is being found in layers all around the planet...the flood myths, aren't myths..nor were they a punishment from a mystical deity either, but probably part of a 13,000 - 15,000 year bombardment cycle linked to crossing the galactic plane of the ecliptic (which happens every ~26,000 years) which if the last one wiped out most Human cultures, scattering disperate survivors effectively returning them to a neolithic existence about 13,000 Years ago, we're probably not that far away from another pounding from space.

I don't think Gobekli Tepe was in fact intentionally and mysteriously buried thousands of years ago...i think it was buried by silt and debris dredged up the mountains and over the site, by a series of massive tsunamis following thousands of meteorite impacts into the seas.

Writer

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 7:09 pm » by The Lion

Spikey wrote:Agreed.

Most people aren't expecting this to be a crashed craft of any kind, whether man made or otherwise.

It's MUCH more likely this is a remnant from an ancient, as yet obscure period in ancient Human history, and further evidence that the Human species were far more technological and widespread with advanced culture and knowledge, than previously acknowledged.

This has all the appearence of an astronomical temple of some kind, built pre-flood, before the ending of the last major ice age, but was subsequently submerged during the last cataclysmic global meteorite and cometary bombardment around 13,000 - 15,000 years ago (which ended the major ice age, but caused worldwide coastal flooding and tsunamis, destroying many cultures, animals and plants).

The proof of this is being found in layers all around the planet...the flood myths, aren't myths..nor were they a punishment from a mystical deity either, but probably part of a 13,000 - 15,000 year bombardment cycle linked to crossing the galactic plane of the ecliptic (which happens every ~26,000 years) which if the last one wiped out most Human cultures, scattering disperate survivors effectively returning them to a neolithic existence about 13,000 Years ago, we're probably not that far away from another pounding from space.

I don't think Gobekli Tepe was in fact intentionally and mysteriously buried thousands of years ago...i think it was buried by silt and debris dredged up the mountains and over the site, by a series of massive tsunamis following thousands of meteorite impacts into the seas.

that didn't occur to me, originally I assumed some ruler was trying to have their knowledge erased, but makes muchhh more sense that a tsunami would have filled it in with silt. As that Gobleki Tepe vanished , thats right precisely 130000. The mammoths ducked out at the same time

:banana: :dancing:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 12:18 pm » by Aardvaaks

DRG media distributors description of the ongoing exploration.

http://thebalticanomaly.se/the-mystery- ... ed-on-drg/
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 15, 2013 8:34 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

''Using advanced equipment – ROW cameras, sonar pictures and human divers, we discover that the findings really are something very strange and incredibly unique.”

:bang;

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Jan 16, 2013 6:20 pm » by Savwafair2012

Holy crap!

Whats it going to take to get this shit handeled already?
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostWed Jan 16, 2013 7:30 pm » by TorJohnson

Spikey wrote:Agreed.

That's the most logical theory, given the proposed age of the Yonaguni monument and the underwater Indian monuments. A global "flood" or more likely, rapidly raising sea levels, just makes the most sense and jives with the 600+ flood myths from around the world.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 27, 2013 10:09 pm » by Naranja

Has the show they were making been broadcasted somewhere yet? I havent really followed this lately and the tv at my place is used for xbox only :owned:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 3:05 am » by The57ironman

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

Writer

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 10:09 am » by xromano

CNN is a circus. I don't really believe what they say. :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 9:33 pm » by The57ironman

....and you can shove your statist beliefs up your a**

PreviousNext