Updates about the Baltic Sea Anomaly

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 12:40 am » by Seahawk

Hmmm. Really? I had the site up, and when I refreshed it, that appeared. I musta gone to an older window- that's been open a while. I guess. :headscratch:

I thought that it was a new image. Damn. :bang; :yell: :censored: :hell: :bang; :dunno:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 12:49 am » by The57ironman

The57ironman wrote:.

...it's just an 'image' though.... :shock:

:cheers:

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 12:52 am » by Seahawk

that's not the one you were talking about above, is it?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 am » by The57ironman

...that's the one from their image file on the site...

.....i ''think'' it's the same one they put under their updates.. :headscratch:

edit ...i stand corrected

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 1:03 am » by Seahawk

The57ironman wrote:
The57ironman wrote:.

...it's just an 'image' though.... :shock:

:cheers:

Okay. My fault, but I'm confused now. lol

This- the one above- is not the one that I was talking about, or the one behind their updates, currently. The above looks to be made of stone, and as you said, not a photograph. The one that I am talking about looks like rectilinear components that look to be made of metal- of some sort- and looks like a legitimate photo. The image I posted.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 1:06 am » by Seahawk

okay. lol. Just saw your addendum. See what I mean? Look at the site, it's larger, and easier to see. np, Iron. lol. Thought I was going crazy.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 1:20 am » by The57ironman

2012-06-07

BREAKING NEWS 2pm, The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed – a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures will be released next week.

...and wtf is that...?...definitely something..?...really amazed..?...i mean ''c'mon maaaan''...

.......wtf....?...next week...Image

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 pm » by The57ironman

The57ironman wrote:Image

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 pm » by One-23

Hawk was this the one you were talking about ?,even if they find something I doubt if it will ever make it out into public arena unless of course TPTB are behind it and are gearing us up for Disclosure. :flop:

XMP Toolkit Adobe XMP Core 5.3-c011 66.145661, 2012/02/06-14:56:27
Document ID xmp.did:375B90E9A21911E1AA88DA7033E2CA62
Instance ID xmp.iid:375B90E8A21911E1AA88DA7033E2CA62
Creator Tool Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh)

Full image http://www.oceanexplorer.se/wp-content/ ... ges/bg.png

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 09, 2012 10:41 pm » by One-23

UPDATE JUNE 9 or TPTB are feeding us bullshit to detract from the truth ?

Update June 9, 2012. Someone slipped up when uploading private documents to the Ocean X Team website. UFOEYES learned today that a simple Google search reveals documents stored on the team’s website that strongly suggest that the Baltic Sea anomaly is nothing more than a publicity stunt to raise money (presumably for the treasure hunters’ other projects).

This is a translated paragraph from a Word document located on the Ocean X Team website that Google has indexed and cached:

The Ocean X Team will do their utmost to create publicity for the Circle project and thus attracting considerable and valuable media attention, which can be used in advertising. So far, about 700 million viewers around the world have been reached through news broadcasts, Internet-based news outlets not included.

The document further suggests that the team’s main interest in the anomaly is monetary compensation:

Is the circle something that can be salvaged and which contains monetary value? If the circle is a natural resource, the OX team can not guarantee monetary compensation as it’s located within an economic zone.

Again, this information can be obtained through a simple Google search. Click here and see the last two Google search results on page 9. The PDF document indexed by Google contains the team’s budget calculations, and is in English.

Source http://www.ufoeyes.com/2012/05/02/lates ... e-hunters/

Heres the link to Oceanx's full itinarary report http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... en&ct=clnk

Translated

Hello Thomas and Lolo!

Thank you for a fruitful meeting, (the budget is a PDF document - is on your ftp now) and information about the wrecks projects

Regarding the budget, you will notice that the stated sum of 5 million is exceeded, but some things should I have said, to get sponsored for, fuel etc.

Here are some facts about the wreck and cargo value.

Ocean X Team inserted 2012
The first Ocean X Team has a number of wrecks projects with an estimated value of the cargo

a) Debris with 1680 bottles of champagne, value up to 100 000.-/flaska if there is Louis Roederer Crystal. (Ivärde 168.000.000kr)
b) The Wreck of 1000 bottles of brandy and 300 bottles of liquor, worth approx 20 000. - / bottle (maybe more about cognac are made by Share Maine, cognac boxes are marked according to a customs document, "DHC") (ivärde 26.000.000kr)
c) Burned Area of ​​200-600 bottles of Heidsieck & Co MONO POLE Gout Americain 1907, value of about 20 000/flaska (ivärde 12.000.000kr)

The second Titan Television to produce a TV series on Ocean X Team. Revenue in the form of advertising and sales revenue, etc.?

The third Ocean X Team will do their utmost to raise awareness of the Circle project and thus attracting considerable media value, which can be used in advertising. So far, about 700 million viewers around the world of networks through news broadcasts, Internet-based news outlets are not included.

The fourth If the circle is something that can be salvaged and which is worth the money '. If the circle is a natural resource, the OX can not guarantee income when it is within an economic zone.

The fifth Ocean X Team has a project in which three Fabergé eggs were smuggled in 1917 from Petrograd (St. Petersburg) can be hidden in a wreck. The value of a Fabergé egg today is 50-200 million. This project does not have a search area further and further archival research must be done on site in Russia.

The sixth Ocean X Team has been invited to Panama and to seek wrecks on the Kuna Indians of water. A number of interesting projects in the area and the value can be from single millions to hundreds of millions, however, goes to a not yet negotiated some Kuna population. This is a project that can be started 2013th

The seventh Ocean X Team has initiated discussions with a clothing company to "create" a new clothing brand, Ocean X, focusing on sailing clothing / Outdoor and launched the TV series? and the media coverage.

Ocean X team wreck Projects (going on the project is not described here underneath given that the load is unknown, but we write something about it too Eventually about)

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

PreviousNext