PostTue May 04, 2010 9:45 pm » by Kris75

Coast to Coast AM - 04-28-10 - Afterlife & Channeling

Date:
04-28-10

Host:
George Noory

Guests:
Jon Klimo, Stephen Bassett

Paranormal researcher Prof. Jon Klimo discussed his research into the nature of the afterlife, as well as channeled communications from ET sources. Through mediumships, and channeled information from the deceased, the Other Side has been variously depicted as heavenly, hellish, or a kind of purgatory. "You do make a place for yourself in the afterlife based upon what happens in this life...and maybe earlier lives," he commented, explaining that a person's internal ideations could create their own heaven or hell.

Putting together afterlife perspectives from religion, science, philosophy, OBEs, channeling, past lives, mystic visionary states, ghosts and hauntings, "you get this kind of conglomerate..or picture that really stays very similar across so many witnesses," Klimo detailed. One commonality is that in the afterlife "you have moved into a reality where there is no longer an inner or outer"-- everything is made out of your own consciousness, he noted. After death, people eventually meet with spirit helpers, some sooner than later, then move to different levels of existence or frequencies, he added.

Klimo has studied channeling that purports to come from extraterrestrial sources and also found commonalities that run through this material. He is particularly impressed with the information that comes from the entity Ra (as channeled by Carla Rueckert McCarty), who differentiates ETs that are "service to self" vs. "service to others" in orientation. Only those that are the latter in orientation are able to evolve and advance into a position of co-creation, according to Ra. Klimo also recommended the channeled writings of such people as Norma Milanovich (We the Arcturians), Lyssa Royal, and Darryl Anka ("Bashar").

ETs & Disclosure
In the last hour, UFO activist Stephen Bassett talked about how lately there has been a flurry of interest in the scientific community about the possibility of ET life, and they may be playing catch-up in preparation for disclosure announcements. He also shared that the upcoming X-Conference will be available as a live stream/pay-per-view for those not able to attend the event in person.

this is a torrent link to download the show,sorry it havent been post it yet on you tube, i hope you will enjoy it :D :D :D ;) :hugging: :cheers:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5531825 ... Channeling

:peep: :peep: :peep: :peep: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 10:24 pm » by Kris75

Can You Hear Me?

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Cj_bMWiKLk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Cj_bMWiKLk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Samantha M. forwarded this video...here is the statement she posted:

May 01, 2010 — This was taken at the Houston Zoo while me and my son were at the Reptile House. There was no one around us and the voices you hear in the background are on the other side of the building.

If you turn up the volume, you can distinctly hear a voice whisper 'can you hear me' three times during the video. Samantha has given me her assurance that she and her son were alone (though there where other people further away from them). As well, she states her son is incapable of vocalizing the words.

I alerted 'SW' (who is a sensitive and clairvoyant) about the video and asked for her opinion:

"I was quite sure that it wasn't her son.

It could be a trans-dimensional being, or even a child that is somehow trapped in another dimension. People have done that, never to be seen again, at least not here in this dimension.

As for helping the being, I rather doubt there is anything to be done. You can't lead them back over through a portal. The being would have to want to, or be able to find one on it's own and then it may not survive for any length of time, in our reality.

I listened to it again today, several times. As for what I gleaned from the voice, it really doesn't want anything, other than to be noticed. If it is still "attached", and the lady keeps experiencing any interaction with this being, she could ask it directly what it wants, or better yet, ignore it and it should eventually go away on it's own. Something else will attract it's attention. Interaction could signify that she's is interested in it, then she might not like it hanging on.

BTW, I sense the son may have attracted this being. He and his mother are somewhat "gifted"."

NOTE: So, what do you think?

SOURCE:
http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... ar-me.html

BIG THX TO LON FOR POSTING THIS VIDEOS ON HIS SITE :flop: :flop: :D

GHOST VIDEO FROM Atsugi Keishin Hospital

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/37avVL2V95Q&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/37avVL2V95Q&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

AND HERES A GOOD DOCUMENTARY FILM ABOUT ANGELS AND DEMONS IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT :D :D

Mysteries Of Angels And Demons 2009 DVDRip XViD-SPRiNTER
http://www.usabit.com/torrent/6150/myst ... inter.html

:owned: :owned: :owned: :owned:

Conspirator

PostWed May 05, 2010 12:53 am » by Newearthman

I really like Jon Klimo, I watched his you tube video. Check out my thread on Jon, the video is there. :cheers:
channeling-new-paradigm-paranormal-researcher-dr-jon-klimo-t21026.html

Conspirator

PostWed May 05, 2010 1:01 am » by Tinman4higher

Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostWed May 05, 2010 1:02 am » by Kris75

newearthman wrote:I really like Jon Klimo, I watched his you tube video. Check out my thread on Jon, the video is there. :cheers:
channeling-new-paradigm-paranormal-researcher-dr-jon-klimo-t21026.html

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: big thx newearthman,im gone watch it now :flop: :flop: ;) :banana:

Conspirator

PostWed May 05, 2010 1:16 am » by Newearthman

No problem...Dr Klimo (or his kind of speaking) seems to throw up a red flag for most people but I found him to be a free thinker and a philosopher/artist not some dude with a personal agenda or medium service...I believe he says he doesn't channel spirits, he just connects with his higher self or "the oneness"