Coca-cola recommended as 'medical cure'

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 10:45 pm » by Rizze

According to this report Boycott Ends: PepsiCo will not use aborted fetal cell lines for flavor enhancers But that's not to say Senomyx and Coca cola are not still working together.Senomyx may now be using animal embryonic cells now instead of aborted human babies.

I don't drink the stuff to be honest, nor any other similar brands, imo it would be more beneficial to drink carbonated water.

Carbonated water will not hurt your stomach. In fact, many people find that drinking a little carbonated water is a good way to settle an upset stomach. And there are some studies to support this. Researchers took a couple dozen people with chronic indigestion and divided them into two groups. One group drank a liter and a half of still water every day and the other group drank a liter and a half of carbonated water.
Link Here

After two weeks, almost all of the people who were drinking carbonated water reported less indigestion, and many also reported relief from constipation. The other group saw little to no improvement.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 11:00 pm » by Webcat

Don't drink coke or pepsi.

I like vodka and orange.

That's a 200 litre bottle for Sandra Bullock.

And I though I was a lush!

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 pm » by Opalserpent

Chaindrive wrote:
monica44 wrote:It will not only remove stomach blockages it will also remove you lining too...Have you seen what any brand of cola does to coins/dirty metals, it strips it. UGH. The world food agencies still allow this gut rot to be sold, why ? corporate money, of course. :vomit: :badair:

Your talking about the acid in lemons or oranges and if you at least eat a somewhat balanced diet or other superfoods.. I really dont see the problem..

and this "secret" ingredient in pepsi... Ive been hearing shit like that for years.. How about red dye No5.. that comes from crushes beetles from south america...... how about eating food from a street vendor in new york city... wanna guess whats in THAT.?

I actually dont have a problem with this (as such)... I rather drink a tanker truck full of pepsi then to have just ONE can of diet... you couldnt pay me enough to drink a can of diet. Not only for the Aspartame... BUT if I did drink a diet (I didnt know that MAX was diet and only got about 1/3 down before I threw it away) all I can ever taste is salt... and alot of it.. I have no clue why people would ever want to drink that shit is beyond me...

They use cheap phosphoric acid now. I only drink coke with spirits otherwise it's just poison
made with gmo corn.

You can google kerosene used as medicine though it sounds just as dodgy.
uploaded by jswift3000

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 12:30 am » by theclarificator3

theclarificator3 wrote:
how about pepsi ,i prefer pepsi ,coke here is gassy and greasy

PEPSI? Are you Insane? You know what's PEPSI secret ingredient, right? :badair:[/quote]

I'm insane or nobody here knew that Pepsi secret ingredient is actually bath salts?

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 12:43 am » by Chaindrive

theclarificator3 wrote:
theclarificator3 wrote:
how about pepsi ,i prefer pepsi ,coke here is gassy and greasy

PEPSI? Are you Insane? You know what's PEPSI secret ingredient, right? :badair:

I'm insane or nobody here knew that Pepsi secret ingredient is actually bath salts?[/quote]

"IF"....... "IF" that was the case.. those two people (one eating that guys face in Fla - and the other guy eating that live dog... (where the hell was that again)) was on bath salts... for as much people chugging down pepis anywhere... wouldnt YOU think there would a complete and total rash of zombies roaming the countryside looking for B R A I N S...........?!?!?!?!?!?

Sorry... that theory doesnt fly with me.. it just more urban legends..,. I strongly suggest that YOU take a fresh can of pepsi, remove all the moisture out of it and whatsever left in its purest form take it to several respectable labs to get it tested and THEN... post them here as a scanned document (not typed) and THEN Ill believe you.

I called your bluff.. the ball is now in your court to prove me wrong.............. good luck.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 12:57 am » by Chaindrive

monica44 wrote:
Erm, how can me talking about cola cleaning metals to me talking about the acid in oranges and lemons :headscratch: ?
I have used cola many times to clean my silver, it works a treat, nothing to do with super foods or balanced diet, and as i do not live in the US the chances of me getting anything out of a vending machine is highly improbable. :cheers:

Its the acid that cleans the metal... one thing you have to remember if your collecting coins like silver... NEVER EVER clean them at all... you ruin the collectability of them.. so from 35$ an ounce and you clean them... there now worth 28$ an ounce or worse...(ask any dealer theyll tell you NOT to). but...if thats what your doing is cleaning your pocket change.. go ahead doesnt matter..

And when I mention a balanced diet thats in reference to eating more then junk food all the time. Having time to for the vitamins and minerals to redo the damage from eating "questionable foods".

Previous