Coca-cola recommended as 'medical cure'

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 6:09 pm » by Flecktarn

Coca-cola recommended as 'medical cure' for stomach blockages
The bubbles and chemical make-up of coca-cola makes the beverage an effective cure for getting rid of stomach blockages, a medical study has revealed, with doctors recommending the drink as an alternative to surgery.
Doctors now commonly use the soft drink to treat patients with a nasty condition called gastric phytobezoar with a success rate of more than 90 per cent, the study said.
This is because the fizzy favourite has chemical ingredients that do a similar job to gastric acid while the bubbles help speed up the process, said researchers.
Even the Diet and Coke Zero options work, because they have the same basic ingredients as the full fat version, said the report.
The researchers went through openly published academic papers that detailed 46 patients with the ailment who were treated with Coke in hospitals worldwide over the past 10 years.
A phytobezoar is a stomach blockage which, unless it is successfully removed or destroyed, can subsequently lead to a bowel obstruction.
It is often caused by certain fruits which do not digest properly – for instance, in Asia many cases are a result of eating persimmons which are particularly prone to form blockages.
A variety of treatments are available to treat it, from lasers and non-surgical endoscopies to the last resort of full surgery, said researchers from the medical school of Athens University.
But of the 46 cases patients given Coca-Cola, exactly half saw the drink destroy the blockage completely and a further 19 only needed non-invasive treatments as a result of Coke's help.
Only four needed full surgery giving Coca-Cola a success rating of 91.3 per cent, the researchers told the journal Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
They reported: "Coca-Cola administration is a cheap, easy-to-perform and safe procedure that can be accomplished at any endoscopy unit."
Coca-Cola has an acidity rating of 2.6 on the pH scale because it contains both carbonic and phosphoric acid.
The researchers added: "It resembles gastric acid, which is thought to be important for fibre digestion. "In addition the bubbles enhance the dissolving mechanism."
If the Coke does not completely destroy whatever is causing the blockage then it is likely to make it smaller and soften the phytobezoar making it easy to remove without the need for full surgery, the report said. ends
the telegraph

how about pepsi ,i prefer pepsi ,coke here is gassy and greasy
ImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 6:21 pm » by theclarificator3

Flecktarn wrote:Coca-cola recommended as 'medical cure' for stomach blockages
The bubbles and chemical make-up of coca-cola makes the beverage an effective cure for getting rid of stomach blockages, a medical study has revealed, with doctors recommending the drink as an alternative to surgery.
Doctors now commonly use the soft drink to treat patients with a nasty condition called gastric phytobezoar with a success rate of more than 90 per cent, the study said.
This is because the fizzy favourite has chemical ingredients that do a similar job to gastric acid while the bubbles help speed up the process, said researchers.
Even the Diet and Coke Zero options work, because they have the same basic ingredients as the full fat version, said the report.
The researchers went through openly published academic papers that detailed 46 patients with the ailment who were treated with Coke in hospitals worldwide over the past 10 years.
A phytobezoar is a stomach blockage which, unless it is successfully removed or destroyed, can subsequently lead to a bowel obstruction.
It is often caused by certain fruits which do not digest properly – for instance, in Asia many cases are a result of eating persimmons which are particularly prone to form blockages.
A variety of treatments are available to treat it, from lasers and non-surgical endoscopies to the last resort of full surgery, said researchers from the medical school of Athens University.
But of the 46 cases patients given Coca-Cola, exactly half saw the drink destroy the blockage completely and a further 19 only needed non-invasive treatments as a result of Coke's help.
Only four needed full surgery giving Coca-Cola a success rating of 91.3 per cent, the researchers told the journal Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
They reported: "Coca-Cola administration is a cheap, easy-to-perform and safe procedure that can be accomplished at any endoscopy unit."
Coca-Cola has an acidity rating of 2.6 on the pH scale because it contains both carbonic and phosphoric acid.
The researchers added: "It resembles gastric acid, which is thought to be important for fibre digestion. "In addition the bubbles enhance the dissolving mechanism."
If the Coke does not completely destroy whatever is causing the blockage then it is likely to make it smaller and soften the phytobezoar making it easy to remove without the need for full surgery, the report said. ends
the telegraph

how about pepsi ,i prefer pepsi ,coke here is gassy and greasy

PEPSI? Are you Insane? You know what's PEPSI secret ingredient, right? :badair:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 7:04 pm » by monica44

It will not only remove stomach blockages it will also remove you lining too...Have you seen what any brand of cola does to coins/dirty metals, it strips it. UGH. The world food agencies still allow this gut rot to be sold, why ? corporate money, of course. :vomit: :badair:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 8:58 pm » by Perronick

I¡ll give you that. I'd drink a Coke to avoid surgery.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:52 pm » by 99socks

Flecktarn wrote:\

Full fat version? Wtf?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 10:00 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Senomyx... :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 10:06 pm » by monica44

Chaindrive wrote:
monica44 wrote:It will not only remove stomach blockages it will also remove you lining too...Have you seen what any brand of cola does to coins/dirty metals, it strips it. UGH. The world food agencies still allow this gut rot to be sold, why ? corporate money, of course. :vomit: :badair:

Your talking about the acid in lemons or oranges and if you at least eat a somewhat balanced diet or other superfoods.. I really dont see the problem..

and this "secret" ingredient in pepsi... Ive been hearing shit like that for years.. How about red dye No5.. that comes from crushes beetles from south america...... how about eating food from a street vendor in new york city... wanna guess whats in THAT.?

I actually dont have a problem with this (as such)... I rather drink a tanker truck full of pepsi then to have just ONE can of diet... you couldnt pay me enough to drink a can of diet. Not only for the Aspartame... BUT if I did drink a diet (I didnt know that MAX was diet and only got about 1/3 down before I threw it away) all I can ever taste is salt... and alot of it.. I have no clue why people would ever want to drink that shit is beyond me...

Erm, how can me talking about cola cleaning metals to me talking about the acid in oranges and lemons :headscratch: ?
I have used cola many times to clean my silver, it works a treat, nothing to do with super foods or balanced diet, and as i do not live in the US the chances of me getting anything out of a vending machine is highly improbable. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 pm » by monica44

I have also seen the pipes which are corroded through because of the cola, go into any public house and you will see what i speak of, anything which does this to hardened substances, as you can imagine, what it can do to your stomach. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 10:21 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 10:45 pm » by Rizze

According to this report Boycott Ends: PepsiCo will not use aborted fetal cell lines for flavor enhancers But that's not to say Senomyx and Coca cola are not still working together.Senomyx may now be using animal embryonic cells now instead of aborted human babies.

I don't drink the stuff to be honest, nor any other similar brands, imo it would be more beneficial to drink carbonated water.

Carbonated water will not hurt your stomach. In fact, many people find that drinking a little carbonated water is a good way to settle an upset stomach. And there are some studies to support this. Researchers took a couple dozen people with chronic indigestion and divided them into two groups. One group drank a liter and a half of still water every day and the other group drank a liter and a half of carbonated water.
Link Here

After two weeks, almost all of the people who were drinking carbonated water reported less indigestion, and many also reported relief from constipation. The other group saw little to no improvement.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Next