CODEX-Take Action

Master Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 8:41 am » by Drjones

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=5276 :rtft:

Degrading Organic standards. What can you do about it? Plenty. Watch the video and take the Action Steps.

All Codex meetings except the Executive Committee are supposedly open to the public. :D (Wish i could go along,damn)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Essential information....

Conspirator

PostFri May 07, 2010 2:28 pm » by Illuminated

watched & posted elsewhere :flop:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 07, 2010 4:30 pm » by Drjones

illuminated wrote:watched & posted elsewhere :flop:

Better than nothing m8,cheers.Codex is a shocker,it just depends on how strong the resistance is to what they are doing really is,i mean i've been researching this,exchanging emails with MEP's local MP's etc etc etc and they all have'nt got a clue for the most part and really don't seem to care if our natural god given right to natural substances is heavilly restricted but hey it's ok to eat gmo's and goto the doc for painkillers and anti depressants.
Totally insane,we MUST do what we can,start buying organic or i truly believe future generations will perish in the sense they will have no human soul left.They will be mindless unquestioning worker drones for the elite.But hey this is the endgame,it really is upto us folks as scary as that may sound..no one is coming to save us..
:help:

Conspirator

PostSat May 08, 2010 8:19 am » by Illuminated

ahh but if they stealthly subtlely put in regulations so that anything can mean organic - buying 'organic only' won't even matter any more - sneaky.

motherfken treacherous, subvertive bastards
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSat May 08, 2010 9:39 am » by nm156

Hey doc I think I have mentioned the cost of organic versus the shit that can be afforded. How do we change this situation? Bitching about it to market owners is not going to do it. Contacting local Reps, requires proof that what we eat is altering our minds, bodies and souls. The FDA is controlled by those who could give two shits about what people eat, as long as it has some sort of food in it, stamp it with approval. Not everyone has the ability or the space to grow their own. There must be a way, perhaps in my countries case we should stop trying to feed the rest of the world as well. Since they claim that land for cultivation is growing scarce :bullshit: I think it needs to start in the municipalities, since some won't allow gardens, or any type of farm animals like chickens for crying out loud. God forbid it cramps the lifestyle of the Henrys' next door. The poeple who sware by pesticides, herbicides, and anyother exotic thing that makes their yard so perfect. People have grown to lazy to extend and save their own lives, it's microwave mayhem or Mc Donalds mystery meat. I am one of the people who knows what is good only I don't have to means to or can't afford it. I see a systematic starvation of millions coming about, and a damaged gean line of the masses.
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Initiate

PostSat May 08, 2010 12:12 pm » by Freedomofwill

Solution???

Don't any food at all if your that worried about it. I believe that the human is fitted with the condition it has to eat.

Infact I recon that it dosn't really have to, all it needs to do is consume energy, and water.

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 08, 2010 6:18 pm » by Drjones

nm156 wrote:Hey doc I think I have mentioned the cost of organic versus the shit that can be afforded. How do we change this situation? Bitching about it to market owners is not going to do it. Contacting local Reps, requires proof that what we eat is altering our minds, bodies and souls. The FDA is controlled by those who could give two shits about what people eat, as long as it has some sort of food in it, stamp it with approval. Not everyone has the ability or the space to grow their own. There must be a way, perhaps in my countries case we should stop trying to feed the rest of the world as well. Since they claim that land for cultivation is growing scarce :bullshit: I think it needs to start in the municipalities, since some won't allow gardens, or any type of farm animals like chickens for crying out loud. God forbid it cramps the lifestyle of the Henrys' next door. The poeple who sware by pesticides, herbicides, and anyother exotic thing that makes their yard so perfect. People have grown to lazy to extend and save their own lives, it's microwave mayhem or Mc Donalds mystery meat. I am one of the people who knows what is good only I don't have to means to or can't afford it. I see a systematic starvation of millions coming about, and a damaged gean line of the masses.

Hi m8,great post,thanks especially when you said-
'it's microwave mayhem or Mc Donalds mystery meat' :clapper:

Now we are in a situation,i still think the masses are fast asleep on just about EVERYTHING not solely diet and for these people they will follow the norms,WHATEVER THEY ARE at a given time..as they are unquestioning drones on important issues that matter,so what has to change is what is the 'norm' and so we need to get that to be eating organics,growing your own and all that.So i feel the people like myself and others who truly care about these issues we have to make EVERY EFFORT to make this so,i dont blame the nwo etc etc i will blame MYSELF if things go topsy turvy this is how we must think...remember if the masses are given genuine information about organics and superfoods etc they will be loyal to that and not much else..the manipulators are few and rely on stupidity of the masses to make profits,when people are no longer stupid the game stops for them IMMEDIATELY this is what they are scared of and this is why they continue to dumb down or food and water and environment in general with their techno gadgets and vaccines etc etc it's so freaking obvious..

Initiate

PostSat May 08, 2010 6:42 pm » by nm156

Thanks doc this is a big concern for me, I have watched many family members and friends go through hell due to cancers, heart disease, and diabeties. It seems that there is a new type of disease found everyday, this must stop for there to be any hope for the future. Greed has driven a systematic change in the human genome that is irreversable. Only through efforts such as yours can this be changed and hopefully we can once again put the food make in our food. Awareness is the key and exposure of the true reasons of the FDAs lackluster operations will grind to a hault. With this said it is time for the jellatonus and malnurished to point the finger at themselves for allowing this to happen through lazy trust driven acceptance. If we are created equal then we must insist that we eat as such. The days of the rich and elite haveing soul access the only the best with 10,000 dollar plates must cease and desist. We can no longer allow a social classification to divide the starved and the gluton. It starts with we the common and it must start now.
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.