Cognitive dissonance and Entrainment in Islam

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 12:37 am » by 99socks

I'm glad other ex-Muslims like myself are finally talking about this.. I get so tired of having to justify myself when I try to explain these things to people who think I am an ignorant bigot. The Qur'an is a tool for ENTRAINMENT, and the cognitive dissonance that has been passed on for 1400 years is one of the worse forms of spiritual abuse that a person can be exposed to. Let the West beware: the double-think and double-standard Muslims are capable of goes beyond your comprehension. Every truth is a lie, ever smile is a curse, and if you can't see that then you simply are a tool of a virulent ideology that has no qualms about destroying you in spite of your favors and insistence on giving the benefit of the doubt.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 1:32 am » by Giovanni

99socks wrote:I'm glad other ex-Muslims like myself are finally talking about this.. I get so tired of having to justify myself when I try to explain these things to people who think I am an ignorant bigot. The Qur'an is a tool for ENTRAINMENT, and the cognitive dissonance that has been passed on for 1400 years is one of the worse forms of spiritual abuse that a person can be exposed to. Let the West beware: the double-think and double-standard Muslims are capable of goes beyond your comprehension. Every truth is a lie, ever smile is a curse, and if you can't see that then you simply are a tool of a virulent ideology that has no qualms about destroying you in spite of your favors and insistence on giving the benefit of the doubt.

Upload to Disclose.tv

More ppl need to see this. :flop: