coincidence?

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 11:26 pm » by Boondox681

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 12:47 am » by Shaggietrip

Coincidence? think not. Ah those pesky brain boxes. Not sure if just cutting out On star and Navigation add on means you avoid any data tracking.

I do agree with getting a map. Also learning how to read one. Here is a starter kit with music for the A.D.D.

MrMillerProductions

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QlJn_iMeAg

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 06, 2014 2:15 am » by Boondox681

this statement was made this past weekend when he was asked about the push by the fed to have the automatic braking system mandatory in all new vehicles by 2016.

notice the wording.

not,"we will be able to" or "technology will allow us".....

he said "WE ARE".

sorry i didn't set it up properly.

puts a new light on his statement when you know this.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 06, 2014 2:49 am » by Thebluecanary

My brother, as a scientist and computer/gadget nerd who is of the opinion that our government is friendly and wants the best for us, is very excited about this new technology they're talking about. Automatic brake sensors that stop your car if you're about to get in a collision, plus things like remotely disabling vehicles if they are committing a crime or are stolen, and increased ability to GPS track a car using some kind of signal that is capable of bouncing off the cars around it and using their GPS to "triangulate" exact position.

I told him I thought it was creepy as all fuck, and he couldn't understand why. "Think of all the lives that might be saved!" He also has OnStar in his car AND some kind of dealie that allows him to start his engine with his iPhone while he's still inside shaving in the morning. :shock:
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 06, 2014 4:44 am » by Boondox681

My brother, as a scientist and computer/gadget nerd who is of the opinion that our government is friendly and wants the best for us, is very excited about this new technology they're talking about. Automatic brake sensors that stop your car if you're about to get in a collision, plus things like remotely disabling vehicles if they are committing a crime or are stolen, and increased ability to GPS track a car using some kind of signal that is capable of bouncing off the cars around it and using their GPS to "triangulate" exact position.

I told him I thought it was creepy as all fuck, and he couldn't understand why. "Think of all the lives that might be saved!" He also has OnStar in his car AND some kind of dealie that allows him to start his engine with his iPhone while he's still inside shaving in the morning.

i understand completely and feel your pain.
my sister graduated cumma sum laude from CU,is a twice published author and is currently the head speech writer for mayor hancock in denver.they have been indoctrinated in the guise of higher education.
you may have seen me post this before.....
INTELLIGENT DOES NOT EQUAL SMART.
unfortunately,our siblings are the epitome of this statement.

thanx canary :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 06, 2014 6:00 pm » by Thebluecanary

I don't mean to paint my brother in a bad light, guys. He's a wonderful man, an actual genius, and really kindhearted. He just can't understand the idea that our government might be full of people who mean us harm. The cognitive dissonance would be too much for him. He also has a mild case of Aspergers, so I'm guessing that government conspiracy stuff represents too much of a breach of his routine for him to handle. I remember right after 9-11, my dad and I were hanging out talking about the "what ifs" and the possibility that it was a false flag, and my brother actually put his fingers in his ears and walked away from us he was so freaked out by it all.

He sees technology different than I do. I didn't grow up with the level of computer gadgetry that we have now (I didn't really use a computer till college) so I will never be fully comfortable with any high level of technology and it will always be suspect. My brother's generation, however, sees any advanced technology as being designed to make our lives better. His vision of the future is one of technological utopia, mine is 1984-style surveillance state dystopia. In a way, it is 100% generational.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 06, 2014 10:47 pm » by Boondox681

nor am i bashing my sister.i love her and she is my only sibling.
nor am i bashing your brother.
my statement does not concern their hearts and souls or MINDS...
just their BRAINS.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 06, 2014 10:58 pm » by Innosent

There I was, watching TV when a Tim Hortons commercial comes on and this one may contain some political numerology. I saw the number 9:26 on the side of the coffee pot. So, my cryptic mind ran it through the algorithmeters and the only thing that made sense to me was that on September 26th (9:26) this year, the Federal Trade Commission will celebrate 100 years anniverary otherwise called a centennial.

The blue bloods are stickin' it to us. Hiding in plain sight, they are. :shooting: :nwo:

Or is it a coincidence?

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 06, 2014 11:21 pm » by Boondox681

thanx innosent...

THERE ARE NONE

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 07, 2014 12:27 am » by Thebluecanary

Boondox681 wrote:nor am i bashing my sister.i love her and she is my only sibling.
nor am i bashing your brother.
my statement does not concern their hearts and souls or MINDS...
just their BRAINS.

So smart they're stupid, as they say. In a way, I'm sort of envious.
-----Christopher Hyatt