Colares UFO flap

Writer

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 7:16 pm » by bell02

I don´t know how i find this. I was searching something different from the year 1977 but this got my attention totally!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colares_UFO_flap

The Colares flap refers to an outbreak of UFO sightings that occurred in 1977 on the Brazilian island of Colares. During the outbreak, the UFOs allegedly attacked the citizens with intense beams of radiation that left burn marks and puncture wounds. These sightings led to the Brazilian government dispatching a team to investigate under the codename Operation Saucer (Portuguese: Operação Prato), but the government later recalled the team and classified the files until the late 1990s.

Never heard of it, which is quite abstract! I mean... hello.. Ufo Attacked citizens?

What do you know about this?

Writer

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 7:22 pm » by bell02

I thing on this site are many more informations

http://www.mufon.com/bob_pratt/oprato.html

with images :)

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 7:32 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 11:29 pm » by Mydogma

interesting, i wonder if it had any relationship to the dire warning interruption on tv from supposed aliens...i found this line interesting....
they will suck your energy from you -- the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends giving you worthless dross in return...
wickpedia-The term dross derives from the Old English word dros, meaning the scum produced when smelting metals. By the 15th century it had come to refer to rubbish in general.
Well said in 1977...talk about a prediction come true....
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com