collapse of earths upper atmosphere

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 16, 2010 3:50 pm » by Nickelson

godsofatlantis wrote:I read the article. Unfortunetly it has been turned into something "scary" or a "Conspiracy" or something "Threatening".

The truth is. It's normal. It happened due to the low solar maximum.

Whoever posted this. LOOK AT THE FUCKING FACTS and GET A FUCKING LIFE.

The real truth is something that the mind forces us to forget without us knowing it. If you remember it then you know its a lie. The mind is programmed in a way to force us to forget things and for good reasons.

Hey Mr. Bigmouth, here is the first post on the subject. Read and learn. It is common, but the figures now show a bit of a strange side effect, which is not explainable by our scientists.

a-puzzling-collapse-of-earth-s-upper-atmosphere-t26881.html

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 12:45 am » by Illuminated

godsofatlantis wrote:I read the article. Unfortunetly it has been turned into something "scary" or a "Conspiracy" or something "Threatening".

The truth is. It's normal. It happened due to the low solar maximum.

Whoever posted this. LOOK AT THE FUCKING FACTS and GET A FUCKING LIFE.

The real truth is something that the mind forces us to forget without us knowing it. If you remember it then you know its a lie. The mind is programmed in a way to force us to forget things and for good reasons.

"Something is going on that we do not understand," says Emmert.

"The density anomalies," they wrote, "may signify that an as-yet-unidentified climatological tipping point involving energy balance and chemistry feedbacks has been reached."

Or not.

how much do 'they' pay you to spew your hate filled anti human, freedom hating agenda's??
cause it should be 1/3rd of what you currently get - you repiticious sad sack : fear Mongerer!!

its like all you can say.. go self immolate. clealry from the article I read you appear to be a complete and utter lying loser :think:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Previous