Collection with scientific discoveries.

Writer

PostWed Jul 01, 2009 7:28 am » by Megavirus

Hey I haven't been here for sometime, but I was hoping to get peoples opinion on Ormus wether its the real deal or its bogus a way to make money off people, I always wanted to collect scientific discoeries of these years that are amazing enough to collect and are affordable.
One thing I know I'm going to get is Aerogel. Image
Ormus i'm not sure yet need some insight on it cuz it could be a fake as in what they say about it.
Can someone tell me other cool latest discoveries that are offordable and unique?
Last edited by Megavirus on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 01, 2009 7:34 am » by Seahawk

Last edited by Seahawk on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer

PostWed Jul 01, 2009 7:40 am » by Megavirus

Nah I'll pass that picture was for women not for men! lol
Now back to subject here will we? this is not a dating service forum, lol.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 am » by Seahawk

That's all folks!
Last edited by Seahawk on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostThu Jul 02, 2009 1:27 am » by Megavirus

[quote="seahawk100"][/quote]
I'm not offended by your remark on your first post just didn't want this to be the topic for this thread.
I still don't agree on gay marriage and that topic was to see how much people think its okay I am not hurt from it I have an open mind and respect peoples opinions.
Just there was people who would be upset at my opinion and post degrading statements when i respected there anyways most people who post here want to look cool and gain respect from people by just agreeing with them, but I don't give a damn what people think about me this forum is not my life its only a place for me to obtian information for my own good.
And you don't need to apologize I didn't take it the wrong way. :flop:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 4:40 am » by Seahawk

Here's a pretty cool device- It hasn't reached it's potential yet, but "keep an eye on it."

http://uwnews.washington.edu/ni/article.asp?articleID=39094

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 6:36 am » by Hesop

Hey mega, I'm not familiar with either of the two you mentioned.

Have links?

PostFri Jul 03, 2009 6:46 am » by Hesop

OK, looked up the gel. My first instinct was to wonder how iot might work as a tire filler. No more flats, and maybe cooler running, extending the wear of the tires. Plus making them bulletproof. If cost effective, it could at least work for ATV tires. But if it held together under extreme conditions, it could seriously turn the tide for semi-trailer tires.

Writer

PostSat Jul 04, 2009 12:25 pm » by Megavirus

[quote="hesop"][/quote]
um Aerogel is used to collect stardust in space its an obsorbent it can with take the heat of a torch and wieghs pratically nothing, when holding in your hand it dry's it out, throwing it would shatter it to pieces I'm assuming like glass.

Ormus is white powdered gold used in ancient history, moses and egyptians used them for food, as of today it is believed by some people it has a unexplanable mytereries power, and is considered possibly used in the ark of the covenant.
It is made up of iridium and something else I'm not sure, it is possible to make your own if you have gold.

And I don't feel like getting the links but you could find them on youtube, or google.
Last edited by Megavirus on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostSat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 pm » by Megavirus

seahawk100 wrote:Here's a pretty cool device- It hasn't reached it's potential yet, but "keep an eye on it."

http://uwnews.washington.edu/ni/article.asp?articleID=39094

I don't think I would want to trust that or ever put that in my eye who knows what it could be capable of brain washing, damage to eye, or something else horrible I treasure my eyes I like the way I see already and I don't want my eyes on the computer all the time, lol.
Thanks though.

Next