colloidal silver banned in EU / codex

Writer

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm » by Anto777

Its time for people to get up of their ass and do something before its to late this is big pharma and depopulation what next a tax on how much oxygen we breath this is madness!!!!!! :hell: :shooting: new world order

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 7:11 pm » by Drjones

anto777 wrote:Its time for people to get up of their ass and do something before its to late this is big pharma and depopulation what next a tax on how much oxygen we breath this is madness!!!!!! :hell: :shooting: new world order

I'm doing what i can mate!!
Everyone should be contacting the alliance for natural health in the U.S or Europe and asking for them to send them their THMPD flyers(Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products Directive) which comes into effect April,2011 effectively looking to shutt down health food stores and public access without a prescription to theraputic doses of vitamins and mineral,you know the stuff that works!!...it also looks to ban many ayurvedic and chinese herbs that have been used safely for thousands of years...i wish this were a joke... but it aint,i've read the legislation,i've communicated with MEP's,local MP's many people...it's not good folks...if you feel strongly about this then take action!!..hand out the flyers..contact your members of government,most of em are clueless anyway and can only perhaps do some good if you alert them SENSIBLY to what is going on..and how anti-human,anti-freedom everything is becoming...
I'd just like to add the supplement industry is worth billions so i do not think they will shutt it down completely,however what i do think they TPTB will do is insidiously remove many effective products,and over time corner many people's minds into believing vitamins and minerals,herbs and supplements are a 'waste of time',their gameplan will be incrimnetal as always focused IMO on around a 10 year period...that is of course ONLY if we take this lying down...vote with your dollars,whatever you got,that is the way folks,boycott big pharma and gm food..get back to the Earth ...it has all the answers we need..especially with regards to our health..

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 7:27 pm » by Aardvaaks

ruquick wrote:I wonder if they could get away with selling it as a topical rub, or something like that :think:

It will be interesting to see if the authorities ban the dressings worldwide which are impregnated with colloidal silver, they have been used successfully for years as a topical application.

If it is not available to buy then people will resort back to soaking their silver coins in a glass of water overnight or make the stuff themselves, the modern way is to resort to the 9 v battery method.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 7:43 pm » by Drjones

Well colloidal silver is still available online,the suppliers just have it down as a 'plant food' however like i say,by doing so they will lose MILLIONS of customers who will ridicule such a thing,this is how TPTB operate,incrimental and insidiously.I mean how many people do you know of,except the fabled blue man,which bares no relation to today's high quality CS do you know who have had serious complications through consumption,how may deaths have their been from CS consumption?...and then i say how many deaths are their worldwide from pharmaceudical drugs?...and they want to ban CS but keep the drugs?...
How obvious does this need to get folks,CS imo works,especially topically as used in hospitals,the odds are that internal consumption against viruses will work also imo but the only way i would know for sure would to get sick but i'm not planning on that...however i always have a few bottles of CS in the house,just in case...i tend to find it useful for other issues,like if someone has been to the dentists,they can swirl some CS in the mouth,if people have mouth ulcers,they can do that also..athletes foot/acne...so many things,great for sterilising cutlery,pots and pans...

Initiate

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 8:03 pm » by Probablysane

9V battery, some silver wire and distilled water, bobs your uncle. Leave on for about a minute per 1 ppm i believe. Sure someone can confirm this though. Jewellers for silver wire.
Happiness is subjective ;)

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 1:02 am » by Aardvaaks

probablysane wrote:9V battery, some silver wire and distilled water, bobs your uncle. Leave on for about a minute per 1 ppm i believe. Sure someone can confirm this though. Jewellers for silver wire.

It depends on the water, should be distilled and the state of the battery but if you shine a low powered laser through the glass container you should get a solid line which denotes that there is enough silver in suspension so is in effect a colloid.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am » by Cwmman

aardvaaks wrote:
ruquick wrote:I wonder if they could get away with selling it as a topical rub, or something like that :think:

It will be interesting to see if the authorities ban the dressings worldwide which are impregnated with colloidal silver, they have been used successfully for years as a topical application.

If it is not available to buy then people will resort back to soaking their silver coins in a glass of water overnight or make the stuff themselves, the modern way is to resort to the 9 v battery method.

The dressings have been already been banned in the uk
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 11:52 am » by Drjones

cwmman wrote:
aardvaaks wrote:

The dressings have been already been banned in the uk

Wow,really??...If you could post more info that would be great! I found..

[b]NHS 'wastes £25m on silver dressings that don't beat bugs'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... z0xnXF1hF2 :rtft:

I would just like to add what a crock of shit this is...MORE evidence of the conspiracy that all this is about wealth,about control,not health.My dad had ankle fusion a few years ago,really serious operation,he had multiple inch scars all around his foot,the normal bandages and whatever they were using were not working to heal the scarring,it was mushy,the wounding form the surgery was quite infected,I SAW THIS WITH MY OWN TWO EYES...SO..becuase my dad was not healing correctly the nurses applied a silver bandage,which at the time it was something i was not aware of....we visited the hospital about one week later....WOW....the wound was vastly improved,VERY VERY CLEAN looking,not like before with the normal bandages...i saw all this with my own eyes...SILVER WORKS..PERIOD...the nurses know it,the doctors know it but TPTB don't want us to be healthy and have access to natural treatments...Anyway the more i research the more the dots start to connect,the big picture/the grand plan 'they' have for us is not good folks..resist all the way!!

Comment from daily mail-
'Silver kills germs period. My gramp was in the trenches and was always telling me how an infection in his leg only cleared up when a German pow told him to sow a pure silver wire in the wound which he did and part of that wire was left in his leg until the day he died 73 years later!'

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 12:00 pm » by Svaha

strider2 wrote:Late last week our good friends at Life & Health Research Group mailed a copy of their Colloidal Silver Update newsletter to their 60,000 readers, warning them that colloidal silver was on the verge of being banned in Europe.

Little did they know that while their analysis of the situation was amazingly prescient, the expected ban had already taken place as of January 1, 2010.

Yes, you read that right: Colloidal silver has now officially been banned throughout the European Union! It can no longer be legally sold in any health food store or by any internet vendor in the EU as a nutritional supplement.

full article here:

http://colloidalsilversecrets.blogspot. ... anned.html

Eventually all the good stuff will be forbidden as we enter the global fascist state or the fourth Reich, but it is not that far ? (http://www.meditecheurope.nl/colloidaal.php)

Also it's easy to make your own colloidal silver, just as is the case with MMS.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 27, 2010 12:02 pm » by Drjones

svaha wrote:
strider2 wrote:Late last week our good friends at Life & Health Research Group mailed a copy of their Colloidal Silver Update newsletter to their 60,000 readers, warning them that colloidal silver was on the verge of being banned in Europe.

Little did they know that while their analysis of the situation was amazingly prescient, the expected ban had already taken place as of January 1, 2010.

Yes, you read that right: Colloidal silver has now officially been banned throughout the European Union! It can no longer be legally sold in any health food store or by any internet vendor in the EU as a nutritional supplement.

full article here:

http://colloidalsilversecrets.blogspot. ... anned.html

Eventually all the good stuff will be forbidden as we enter the global fascist state or the fourth Reich, but it is not that far ? (http://www.meditecheurope.nl/colloidaal.php)

Also it's easy to make your own colloidal silver, just as is the case with MMS.

Well like i say it's still available online as a 'plant food' SO....
We must not be defeatist amidst the madness,what do you think got us here in the first place...we need to rediscover ourselves again...not to be complacent or down heartened..

Previous