Colorful shape-shifting object, amazing 12/16/13 4:16pm EST

Initiate

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 2:34 am » by jeremyjr

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 2:50 am » by Toxic32

You got my attention. I like what you posted, any idea how big this object could be. Great contribution and another believable realistic video of an UFO. :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 4:48 am » by jeremyjr

Toxic32 wrote:You got my attention. I like what you posted, any idea how big this object could be. Great contribution and another believable realistic video of an UFO. :flop:

No idea about the size of this object, be aware that its shape and size were changing continuously, if I have to guess I would say that it was more or less as a medium size airplane, but it is a guess, I video captured this just by pure chance today because all day have been very cloudy down here in Miami, I was testing a panasonic hc-520 camcorder outside and I realized that the sky was getting clear, so a little after 4pm I connected the scanning equipment and at 4:16pm I spotted this object close to some clouds. The combination of the spotter camera and the aligned telescopes is very effective in getting this kind of closeups, I really recommend the same type of configuration to anybody interested in active UFO hunting. We need more people doing active observation and getting details about these objects.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 5:00 am » by RATRODROB

There are thousands and thousands of peeps all round the world with binocs, cameras and vid cams and phone cams pointed at the sky, most are lucky to see even one let alone film one.

just askin Jeremy, how many have you seen and how many have you just by chance filmed

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostTue Dec 17, 2013 5:18 am » by jeremyjr

RATRODROB wrote:There are thousands and thousands of peeps all round the world with binocs, cameras and vid cams and phone cams pointed at the sky, most are lucky to see even one let alone film one.

just askin Jeremy, how many have you seen and how many have you just by chance filmed

RRR

By my experience I can tell you that those millions of cell phone cameras and camcorders are really worthless to really spot these objects, unless they are very close, I have learned that you need a way to spot them first and then get a closeup footage/shot of them, since these objects usually are very high in the atmosphere and usually these objects reflect the sun's light it is very difficult to spot then in visible light even if you use binoculars, like it is very difficult to spot Venus at noontime, but if you know were to look you will be able to spot Venus in early afternoon as a bright point of light in the sky, but if you use an infrared capable camera with a 950nm pass IR filter all these objects and Venus are very easy to spot, once you spot them with your finder camera, if you have an aligned high magnification scope with your finder camera you will be able to get closeup footage of these objects.

I believe that in any clear day you will be able to spot these objects in any location, no location is special, this is a global phenomenon.

Using binoculars with red filters I have seen twice what appears to be metallic spheres, you need to use red or orange filters to avoid part of the atmosphere light dispersion that makes seen small objects in the sky difficult in daylight.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 5:06 am » by jeremyjr

Another sighting of a shape-shifting morphing object 12/18/13 3:51pm:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Dec 25, 2013 10:35 pm » by jeremyjr

Somebody sent me this link of a footage taken on 11/14/2011 of a "shape-shifting-morphing" object, amazing footage, just making connections:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Dec 25, 2013 11:30 pm » by pushtone

jerym - do you have a theory as to what you are seeing ..... & if you do - what more ? - what next ?

:wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.