Comedy Cental Roast of Charlie Sheen

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 4:21 pm » by Rydher

Guilty pleasure, hype....? Yes. As much as I hate to see a human being self destruct. I can't help but to want (already scheduled to record on DVR) to watch this.

Comedy Central has secured one of Hollywood's most notorious bad boys. The network has announced that Charlie Sheen will be the next Roastee. The Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen (#SheenRoast) will tape in Los Angeles on Saturday, September 10. The Roast will premiere on Comedy Central on Monday, September 19 at 10/9c and will feature Roast Master Seth MacFarlane.

"You could say I've been providing kindling for this Roast for a while," said Sheen. "It's time to light it up. It's going to be epic."

"Charlie has assured us that nothing will be off limits in this Roast... which scares even us," said Kent Alterman, head of original programming and production, Comedy Central.

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 pm » by domdabears

Hell yeah. I seen the ad for it a couple weeks ago.
I love the roasts. Best show ever.
With Sheen in it, it's gonna be awesome.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 1:08 am » by Rydher

Sigh.. Everyone has an agenda. Guess what premiers the night of the roast? The new 2 1/2 Men with Ashton premiers that night. :lol:

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 17, 2011 4:23 am » by domdabears

rydher wrote:Sigh.. Everyone has an agenda. Guess what premiers the night of the roast? The new 2 1/2 Men with Ashton premiers that night. :lol:

Wow, that's an awesome slap in the face.
I'll be watching the roast.
Lisa Lampanelli is the shit!