Comet Elenin Deflected by US nukes?

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 24, 2011 11:50 pm » by Kerrblur2

chris6912 wrote:if you check USGS site today there seems to be a drop in earthquakes from around 220 to only
160 todate in the seven day period
but I never know if this is good or bad as in the past thay do drop off a little then bang where back into big ones again and lots of them

yea i have no clue about that. but if theres a quake that makes it to the media. and its on the allignment day, ill worry then
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 1:34 am » by Rmcampwest

kerrblur2 wrote:
rahkriga wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:Then that crazy ass thing was intervention. it was not from any planet. it had to be from a ET source!

someone cares about us, or at least cares about this earth or its inhabitants living here with us.

You act like the comet was going to hit us or something. It wasnt. Now if I follow your line of logic...all the crazy quakes should stop happening now right...since elenin is no more?

Heck I dont know, did you not see the video of something exploding by the comet? resulting (couple weeks ago of course) in a apparent change of course?
This video maybe correlates with the top one.
Youve seen this one right?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Its the 24th and I dont see any huge comet in the air yet. or anything at all for that nature. but you going to dust off these two videos? and please tell me you watched that nice boring one from the top.

Didn't you say you ran out of cocaine in another thread? I'm just wondering if that was keeping you sane, because you are starting to sound like some of the other loons that hang out here!

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 1:37 am » by Kerrblur2

you got any? i ran out years ago lol. cant seem to keep any connections. so you obviously think these videos are fake then? what did i metion up there that made you think im a loony? i definently dont think were dead on tuesday thats for sure.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 1:48 am » by Fatbastard

Comet Elenin Deflected by US nukes? Tee hee hee, ha ha, ho ho ho, arf arf, oof, woof, oh help. :dancer:
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 am » by Rmcampwest

kerrblur2 wrote:you got any? i ran out years ago lol. cant seem to keep any connections. so you obviously think these videos are fake then? what did i metion up there that made you think im a loony? i definently dont think were dead on tuesday thats for sure.

Seriously? Videos! I'm not taking the word of someone who is pointing their finger at the monitor and telling me what they are seeing is elenin being blown off course! I'm just glad this crap will be over in four days!!!

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 3:00 am » by Kerrblur2

rmcampwest wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:you got any? i ran out years ago lol. cant seem to keep any connections. so you obviously think these videos are fake then? what did i metion up there that made you think im a loony? i definently dont think were dead on tuesday thats for sure.

Seriously? Videos! I'm not taking the word of someone who is pointing their finger at the monitor and telling me what they are seeing is elenin being blown off course! I'm just glad this crap will be over in four days!!!

ok what was the blast then? what was that moving then? it may not be elenin but. lol HELL I cant denie the two videos seeing the same blast it seems like.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 3:25 am » by Chronicnerd

kerrblur2 wrote:
rmcampwest wrote:

ok what was the blast then? what was that moving then? it may not be elenin but. lol HELL I cant denie the two videos seeing the same blast it seems like.

Well, I believe that it did radiate both X-ray and UV radiation from the blast. So, it happened as it was getting closest to the Sun...
Read this post:
2010x1-elenin-tail-disconnection-event-t59504-20.html
It very well could have been the first initial Tail Disconnection Event triggered by the Sun's magnetic band snapping from the Comet's now charged and polarized, thanks to the vaporization process from the Sun's radiation, Coma.
The post has some NASA videos in it that explain the whole thing...
It would temporarily make the coma and tail seem like it had "gotten weaker"...you can see it in the footage they have of Comet Encke.

Hope this clears it up for ya...

Cheers,

-CN

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 8:10 pm » by Kaarmaa

I watched the second video and what I see is not Elenin splitting in two (if this little white dot, that looks like all the others, is Elenin). To me it looks like 2 "dots" superposing just before the explosion and then being pushed away from each other by the blast....And even if it's Elenin being ripped in 2, why do they say that it disintegrated? The dot('s) are still there...

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 8:28 pm » by Fatbastard

In space you don't have a "Blast" because there is no atmosphere to blast against. All you have is radioactive particle's emitted and spreading infinitively. :dancer:
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 pm » by Slamgunshark

This is an excuse by the "conspiracy theorist" to say "I told you so, this was a threat"

At the same time, they can put out more dis-information for next time, so people can't say they were wrong.

Typical of people who pushed fear mongering, then once the threat has subsided they pass on videos like this.

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

PreviousNext