Comet Elenin Deflected by US nukes?

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 8:35 pm » by Kaarmaa

fatbastard wrote:In space you don't have a "Blast" because there is no atmosphere to blast against. All you have is radioactive particle's emitted and spreading infinitively. :dancer:

Oh come on, really?
You know what I'm talking about, the "circle" that moved away from the "explosion". You want to call it "radioactive particle's emitted and spreading infinitively", I call it a "blast", because it's looks like one and it's shorter to write down.
I you love searching louses, get yourself a dog.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 8:46 pm » by Smokeydog

kaarmaa wrote:
fatbastard wrote:In space you don't have a "Blast" because there is no atmosphere to blast against. All you have is radioactive particle's emitted and spreading infinitively. :dancer:

Oh come on, really?
You know what I'm talking about, the "circle" that moved away from the "explosion". You want to call it "radioactive particle's emitted and spreading infinitively", I call it a "blast", because it's looks like one and it's shorter to write down.

he meant there's no sonic shock wave which is correct because that is caused by the air rapidly moving away from the explosion, no air in space (lil but we will say none cause there isnt enough) = no shock wave so the "blast" isnt from a nuke. yes there will be radioactive particles but you wont see them with the naked eye or camera unless this is a special camera which it may or may not be.
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 8:47 pm » by Fatbastard

"And everything was going so well, until." I you love searching louses, get yourself a dog. :dancer:
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 12:21 am » by Kaarmaa

fatbastard wrote:"And everything was going so well, until." I you love searching louses, get yourself a dog. :dancer:

I'm so sorry if I did hurt your feelings with these words, you are right, they're so brutal...
Take this picture as an apology :

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 12:23 am » by Rydher

Common sense debunks this.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 12:38 am » by Kaarmaa

smokeydog wrote:
kaarmaa wrote:

Oh come on, really?

he meant there's no sonic shock wave which is correct because that is caused by the air rapidly moving away from the explosion, no air in space (lil but we will say none cause there isnt enough) = no shock wave so the "blast" isnt from a nuke. yes there will be radioactive particles but you wont see them with the naked eye or camera unless this is a special camera which it may or may not be.

I know what he meant smokey, and he knew what I meant too. I'm not a scientist, like most of us here. Does that mean that I don't have the right to comment on a subject, just because I don't know the "technical" words? Even the OP called it a blast. So why bother about 1 word I wrote instead of commenting my hole observation? It's childish and it pisses me off. But instead of telling him that he pisses me off I chose to use a metaphor, just to stay polite. And he comes around complaining about it, on a forum where people call each other names all day long. That's ridiculous.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 1:33 am » by Fatbastard

kaarmaa. Don't get so fuckin' tight. You know what I said. I'm not a scientist either, but I know what i'm talking about. Apparently, you don't. :dancer:
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 3:09 am » by Kerrblur2

rydher wrote:Common sense debunks this.

Tell me how common sense debunks these nasa images? what are these images in 2 separate videos? most liely the same time period? what is your common sense BTW?
And in no way do i want you to talk about elenin. I want you to try and explain this shockwave from thing that was not on the side of the sun.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 3:34 am » by Wyldkat

Good morning all. just going through the latest LACSO3 images, and found this interesting frame. This could be the breakup or the tail. Its a shame there is 15mins between LACSO image frames.

Your thoughts on this one guys?

cheers

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 8:36 am » by Kerrblur2

Could you show me the break up? or what were trying to focus on?
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

PreviousNext