Comet Elenin Deflected by US nukes?

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 10:32 am » by Deuem

Hi, I am unable to view the videos but based on the postings, I would like to add a note.
From all of the research I have done on space and the use of nukes in space, The power of a nuclear blast would do nothing. Just a flash of light, very small area and a whole lot of radiation. A nuke would have to enter the comet to do any good. Yea, just like they did it in the movie. Not even sitting on a comet would do any good. So why use nukes? Just use conventional weapons. We ( the Earth ) have conventional weapons that almost rival the atom bombs of the past. The size is also very small and can fit in a normal ICBM. Any blast of a conventional weapon would produce a shock wave. It has it's own gases to be expelled. So if I wanted to blast an asteroid to a million pieces, I would suggest conventional methods and just use more of them. Since there is no air the blast radius would be larger and look very impressive. If the video does show a blast, it should be conventional. It would also help if one of you could post a frame of the blast. Many of the viewers on DTV can not view YouTube or other site videos.
Thanks, Deuem :cheers:
ps, there is also 1 after thought. It may be possible to create a large conventional blast field that would expel gasses and then a few milliseconds later drop in a nuke. If the gas field was sufficiant enough the power of the nuke might work. I do not know if this has been tested yet, it is a theory I have heard about. But the timing would have to be perfect.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 10:55 am » by Alternateworld

Well the dude in the first vid needs to do a minute of research instead of nearly 15 minutes talking about f'kin lens flare! (note: i could only watch the first 5 minutes)
http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/artifacts/artifacts_reflections.shtml

Some of these vids can be very informative, it's a shame they all get mixed up with people who just think they know what they're talking about!

Fookin' nuclear shockwave... :badair: :nope:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 3:03 pm » by Kerrblur2

alternateworld wrote:Well the dude in the first vid needs to do a minute of research instead of nearly 15 minutes talking about f'kin lens flare! (note: i could only watch the first 5 minutes)

Some of these vids can be very informative, it's a shame they all get mixed up with people who just think they know what they're talking about!

Then you havnt any clue that the len flare that you stopped watching (which magically coorlated with the other video perhaps) started moving and then exploded. fast forward a bit.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 3:53 pm » by Alternateworld

kerrblur2 wrote:
alternateworld wrote:Well the dude in the first vid needs to do a minute of research instead of nearly 15 minutes talking about f'kin lens flare! (note: i could only watch the first 5 minutes)

Then you havnt any clue that the len flare that you stopped watching (which magically coorlated with the other video perhaps) started moving and then exploded. fast forward a bit.

Can't believe i wasted another few minutes of my life on this shite, just to come back and say my original comment still stands...

Good lookin' out tho, don't be discouraged. Just accept that this one is not useful info and move on...

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 6:30 pm » by Kerrblur2

Alternate world. I listened to you. No worries. And i dont believe nukes could do thos. But it is mysterious.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 6:54 pm » by Lazh02

so to this date no one has been able to come up with an explanation of what that object was or where did that explosion come from??

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 7:14 pm » by Alternateworld

kerrblur2 wrote:Alternate world. I listened to you. No worries. And i dont believe nukes could do thos. But it is mysterious.

Mucho respecto my friend, thank you.

And forgive me, i may of been a little cranky this morn when i initially posted. It's a case of the old saying - keep an open mind, just not so open it falls out :flop:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 7:16 pm » by Smokeydog

lazh02 wrote:so to this date no one has been able to come up with an explanation of what that object was or where did that explosion come from??

answer to your question who really cares and who says its an explosion?
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 7:46 pm » by Chronicnerd

I posted this on page 2, but I will post it again...not sure if anyone actually read the post and watched the NASA videos on Tail Disconnection Events:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/2010x1-elenin-tail-disconnection-event-t59504-20.html
A Tail Disconnection Event can invoke very high Gama-Beta type radiation and will register both UV and XRay emissions when it happens. Depending upon the build up in the Coma and the Tail, the resultant explosion from the Tail Disconnection event which is coupled with one or more of the Sun's magnetic field bands to "pinch off" or "snap"...which also produces a form of electromagnetic explosion. The specifics of this event are still being studied...they had their first "data full" view of this phenomena in 2007 with comet Encke.

So...the most likely thing that happened for this one particular event (remember...it was almost as close as it was going to get in its orbital path to the Sun when this "explosion" occurred) was that Elenin had built up a relatively large tail and ionized coma, and as it got closer to the Sun the polarization from the ionized field contributed to adding additional stress to the Sun's magnetic bands which in turn caused the entire *symptom* of what NASA calls a "Tail Disconnection Event".

This will produce a very large flash...and would look very similar to a type of "explosion"...just it occurred in the Coma/Closer region of the Tail which created a back-lash of electromagnetic energy that, in turn, created a quick explosion from the already excited particles within both the Coma and Tail.

Sending a nuclear device into space to "explode" a comet would be about as effective is trying to stop a class 5 hurricane with a nuclear bomb about as strong as the Hiroshima bomb...as in...you would see a portion of the hurricane "blow away"...but that would only contribute to the already charged particles in the Coma...almost like trying to put out a fire with wind...the fire might look like it is gone for a few moments, but shortly after the fire ignites back up with even more energy (oxygen fuels it).

It wasn't a nuke...it was just a very strong TDE...which if you cross reference the date of the explosion with 2010 X1's position relative to the Sun you will see that it was already approaching its closest position it would be to the Sun in this very long elliptical orbit.

Most likely a TDE... very improbable that folks at NASA/NOAA/Et Al would advise in the use of an explosive device to try and "stop" the comet. The most likely way to stop a comet is to knock something else into it...which in that case we should have seen an explosion somewhere else in that region of space or ahead of 2010 X1's orbital path...which we didn't...what we saw was an explosion that looked like it happened within the Coma of the comet...which is very typical of a TDE.

Initiate

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 7:57 pm » by Glassjaw667

ChronicNerd, you are on it brother! Your posts on this subject recently have been very informative and worth the read. I think your comments are the only thing I have actually read through 100% relating to Elenin for weeks. Props brother. Keep up the great work!

Previous