Comet Elenin Deflected by US nukes?

Conspirator
Posts: 2663
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Lahaina , HI

PostSat Sep 24, 2011 9:22 pm » by Kerrblur2



Upload to Disclose.tv


Intrigueing Video, its worth the watch! Very strange light that corresponds with the other videos showing some kind of shockwave, force blasting the comet in two, or deflecting it all together.
This may have been played, but I didnt see it. so here it is. I thought of it to be cool.

no elenin coming guys!
just my oppinion
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:54 pm

PostSat Sep 24, 2011 9:26 pm » by Smokeydog


nope nukes wont blast like that in space
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator
Posts: 2663
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Lahaina , HI

PostSat Sep 24, 2011 9:40 pm » by Kerrblur2


Then that crazy ass thing was intervention. it was not from any planet. it had to be from a ET source!

someone cares about us, or at least cares about this earth or its inhabitants living here with us.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:01 pm

PostSat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 pm » by Kaarmaa


How far would Elenin have been from earth at this moment?

Conspirator
Posts: 2663
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Lahaina , HI

PostSat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 pm » by Kerrblur2


kaarmaa wrote:How far would Elenin have been from earth at this moment?


today if its still there is .427 AU as of Today
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate
Posts: 923
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:51 am

PostSat Sep 24, 2011 9:52 pm » by Rahkriga


kerrblur2 wrote:Then that crazy ass thing was intervention. it was not from any planet. it had to be from a ET source!

someone cares about us, or at least cares about this earth or its inhabitants living here with us.


You act like the comet was going to hit us or something. It wasnt. Now if I follow your line of logic...all the crazy quakes should stop happening now right...since elenin is no more?

Conspirator
Posts: 2663
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: Lahaina , HI

PostSat Sep 24, 2011 10:00 pm » by Kerrblur2


rahkriga wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:Then that crazy ass thing was intervention. it was not from any planet. it had to be from a ET source!

someone cares about us, or at least cares about this earth or its inhabitants living here with us.


You act like the comet was going to hit us or something. It wasnt. Now if I follow your line of logic...all the crazy quakes should stop happening now right...since elenin is no more?


Heck I dont know, did you not see the video of something exploding by the comet? resulting (couple weeks ago of course) in a apparent change of course?
This video maybe correlates with the top one.
Youve seen this one right?


Upload to Disclose.tv


Its the 24th and I dont see any huge comet in the air yet. or anything at all for that nature. but you going to dust off these two videos? and please tell me you watched that nice boring one from the top.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:10 pm

PostSat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 pm » by Kkris


Was the object in alignment Sun - Mercury - Elenin - Object?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4868
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:11 am
Location: Earth

PostSat Sep 24, 2011 10:19 pm » by Shaggietrip


kerrblur2 wrote:
rahkriga wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:Then that crazy ass thing was intervention. it was not from any planet. it had to be from a ET source!

someone cares about us, or at least cares about this earth or its inhabitants living here with us.


You act like the comet was going to hit us or something. It wasnt. Now if I follow your line of logic...all the crazy quakes should stop happening now right...since elenin is no more?


Heck I dont know, did you not see the video of something exploding by the comet? resulting (couple weeks ago of course) in a apparent change of course?
This video maybe correlates with the top one.
Youve seen this one right?


Upload to Disclose.tv


Its the 24th and I dont see any huge comet in the air yet. or anything at all for that nature. but you going to dust off these two videos? and please tell me you watched that nice boring one from the top.



The second video rocks! Nice find thank you for posting :flop:


:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:23 pm

PostSat Sep 24, 2011 10:40 pm » by Chris6912


if you check USGS site today there seems to be a drop in earthquakes from around 220 to only
160 todate in the seven day period
but I never know if this is good or bad as in the past thay do drop off a little then bang where back into big ones again and lots of them
and as for the americans doing the deed think not no nuks big enough to do that as it would be the size of the moon to pack enough clout to break it up :pray: :cheers:
Last edited by Chris6912 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook