Comet Elenin IS NOT A THREAT to earth

Writer

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 4:04 pm » by Megadon

Don´t read it and your blood pressure comes back down.
I didn't know that this is a scientology forum.
The sun is shining, the world is fine.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 pm » by Tuor10

giusdude wrote:
tuor10 wrote:Now that this bullshit has been very much fucking clarified, can the likes of Sav stop posting monotonous doom-tard bollox?

no can do.

he needs to improve his post count.

regardless of what.

actually, please help him find some more crap/stupid/ignorant websites that he can use as source for his "info".
maybe blaborde can help.

I am a nice guy, Gius. I don't like to be rude or abrupt to people; but this fucking shit is really doing my head in. It isn't even plausible for a comet to do what these fucking idiots keep claiming it will. Comets are mainly comprised of ice FFS. They are constantly losing mass. Comet ELENIN is just a few kilometres wide. Around 70% of that mass is ice. And to add further insult to injury, these fucking jokers claim that it is being followed by a massive planet LMFAO

I don't know. Some basic physics lessons is what they need.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 4:08 pm » by Tuor10

megadon wrote:Don´t read it and your blood pressure comes back down.
I didn't know that this is a scientology forum.
The sun is shining, the world is fine.

Scientology forum?

Is that your idea of humour?

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 4:14 pm » by Giusdude

tuor, if you go to my post history, to the very beginning, you will notice how different i was on my approach to dtv.
i have tried to talk, reason, understand, convince with facts.
nope.
all i got was derision and, in some cases, insults.
so here's the new me:
you talk/write bullshit?
great.
you are a fucking idiot and i will laugh in your retarted, ignorant face.
it sucks.
that's not who i am in "real" life.
but there is only so much you can convey with written words...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 4:17 pm » by Chronicnerd

muchtyman wrote:But sure as god made apples ; something strange is going down , the internet is going loopy with elenin doom . I wonder why ?

All this doommongering \ misinformation , perhaps a prelude to something else ?

read on ................................ :mrcool:

Comet Elenin IS NOT A THREAT to earth ... my name and work regarding the electrical nature of comets and the solar system are being hijacked by a government backed misinformation crew making all kinds of wild claims about Comet Elenin ... these postings are on web pages and blogs and many professionally made youtube videos disguised as coming from "average people" like you and me ... many times claiming to have resources to un-named "professional astronomers" who "verify" their baloney stories ... some claim that they talk to aliens who "confirm McCanney's work" along with completely distorted ramblings ... some claim Comet Elenin will cause all sorts of disaster with time lines and dates with some claiming you should move to certain "safe sites" on a given timeline ... these sites and people we have found are all coming from the same place ... let me make it perfectly clear that Comet Elenin is a small comet that will likely not be even seen by most people since it is so small and far away ... someone (group) is spending a lot of time and money to make a major issue out of a complete non-issue ... the curious issue is why all the misinformation and other "date" correlations being propagated on the internet and now on the major media ... it is clear that an extensive group of people are behind this and they are getting major press and air time ... then in clear disinformation style the NASA owned press has the "white hats" (the NASA "good-guys") riding in to save the day telling you not to listen to all those quacks on the internet (pointing directly to these many sites which distort my name and work which as i said is being completely mis-represented by the same disinformation crew in what we have come to learn over the years is a well orchestrated dog and pony show ... with the same disinformation crew controlling both sides of the "debate") ... others are associating this false reporting with possible NASA and leadership (NWO and other) groups to create false alien invasion scenarios (emphasis on FALSE) to create fear with the public ... i have NOTHING to do with any of these reports and let me repeat and make it perfectly clear ... my work regarding cometary alignments and the electrical nature of the solar system shows that Comet Elenin IS NOT ANY KIND OF THREAT TO EARTH ... emphasis on NOT ... the false reporting regarding Comet Elenin and many related topics will most likely continue into the fall of 2011 as a movie 2012 is due to come out November 13th this coming fall making all kinds of wild and unscientific (but scientific sounding) claims of doom and ultimate earth destruction ... this oddly enough coincides with the take over of public communications that will soon be finalized with Obama making national emergency announcements on the newly centralized Homeland Security FEMA emergency broadcast network that will basically take over ALL media ... 1984 is alive and well in the USA ...

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

Yep... I pretty much figured out the *general* math, Coma Size, Tail size, and the now being released by "NASA" closest distance it will get to Earth... even posted it up here on the forums for you guys... on Jun 04, 2011 11:50 pm...

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/comet-elenin-path-coma-and-tail-t52694.html

It starts off with the "assumption" that bad things could happen. It defines a few scenarios. It then discusses the composition of the comet...and then later in the post it shows how the tail just won't be long enough to even touch the Earth...

Pretty interesting...I basically said this and most what people are spewing on the net two months ago...on this site.

Well...at least people are now going to listen... :geek:

The part that runs through some of the numbers:
True that... I believe that there is a ~higher~ possibility of some kind of disruption... most people see links and pictures and make the assumption that what is being said is fact. Some that are curious actually read the links and then come to their own conclusion...
The sad truth is that I believe most people don't read the links...because after all...it is a *lot* of information to dig through...

So...as an example...we hear people saying "It won't be close enough"...because after all 0.232 AUs from the sun is almost a quarter of the way *to* the Sun...and that is definitely further than the Moon...so we are safe from the Comet's affects right?

Well, one of the links in my original post (from Wikipedia...but I pretty much verified all subsequent links for pertinent data from that site already) talks about how big a Comet's coma and Tail can be:
Quote:
While the solid nucleus of comets is generally less than 50 km (31 mi) across, the coma may be larger than the Sun, and ion tails have been observed to extend one astronomical unit (150 million km) or more

The Source

So with this in mind...

1AU (Astronomical Unit) is around 93 million miles...
0.232 AU would then be about 21.576 million miles...
If the tail is around 150 million km and there are 1.609344km in 1 mile then 150km/1.609344m/km = 93.2 million miles long!

So... basing my numbers on the above Wikipedia post and the skeptical NASA Scientist's reply to the potential dangers of Comet Elenin:
http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-ast ... /?id=14416

He is "implying" that Elenin is no bigger than 10KM in diameter (the actual comet and not the Coma or Tail)...

So... the Wikipedia link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet#Coma_and_tail) states that a 50km Comet can have a Coma as "big as the sun" and a tail of up to "150 million miles long)...
Since the NASA Scientist who seems to know everything about this comet is claiming it (or alluding) is only 10km then we will apply that scale... 1/5th of all above calculations:

Estimated Tail Length: 18.64 Million Miles long
Estimated Coma Size:
The Sun is 1 391 000 kilometers long
1/5th of that is 278200 kilometers in diameter
=or=
447,719.5008 miles wide

If Comet Elenin gets no closer than 0.232au (current closest estimation as of today), then that is 21.576 million miles away from Earth.
Since the ~estimated~ tail length is only 18.64 Million miles long it looks like we would be missed by 2.936 million miles.

The Moon is 238,857 miles from us... to give perspective...

So... the bottom line is that based on the only *known* available data and as long as Elenin does not change its course and/or does not get any closer than the 0.232au's they are expecting...we are 100% safe from the tail.

Based on my calculations above... I found one more NASA link:
http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-ast ... /?id=14223
This individual claims an estimated distance of around 30 Million miles from Earth...the above numbers and math I walked you through gave us 18.64 million miles for the tail length... and from NASA's Comet Orbit simulator's estimated closest distance (as of today) it should only get to around 0.232au which is actually almost 9 million miles closer than what the above link suggests...but then again that was in February of this year...

The *ONLY* possible threat are the asteroids that will be passing in between the comet and the Earth around September:

If the tail hit one of the asteroids and pushed it enough it could cause problems... but the tail and debris path will most definitely, based on the information provided by NASA, not hit us.

So... as far as I can tell... the tail *shouldn't* even touch us!

Heh...
Last edited by Chronicnerd on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 4:17 pm » by Tuor10

giusdude wrote:tuor, if you go to my post history, to the very beginning, you will notice how different i was on my approach to dtv.
i have tried to talk, reason, understand, convince with facts.
nope.
all i got was derision and, in some cases, insults.
so here's the new me:
you talk/write bullshit?
great.
you are a fucking idiot and i will laugh in your retarted, ignorant face.
it sucks.
that's not who i am in "real" life.
but there is only so much you can convey with written words...

Agreed mate.
I think I might steer clear of these types of inane threads.
I might get myself banned otherwise.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 4:19 pm » by Tuor10

chronicnerd wrote:.

Well...at least people are now going to listen... :geek:

Heh...

Amen to that :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 4:25 pm » by Giusdude

Fat chance.
I enjoyed your thread, chronic, and I even commented on it back in jan...
But nothing changed.
nasa? full of shit.
Chronic nerd? Disinfo agent.

Thats who these people are and how they function.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 4:35 pm » by Chronicnerd

giusdude wrote:Fat chance.
I enjoyed your thread, chronic, and I even commented on it back in jan...
But nothing changed.
nasa? full of shit.
Chronic nerd? Disinfo agent.

Thats who these people are and how they function.

Sorry you feel that way...
I am no Disinfo agent...but you are free to think what you want.
If you notice... I always say things like: "The current available information on the internet" or "The currently available information from NASA".

I just take the available data, run through the *math* used for such calculations, and then look at the result.

Now...whether NASA is giving out bogus information that, from a math stance, provides a result that shows "no threat"... well that is NASA...

Sometimes you might stop pointing fingers at folks...I posted this thread 2 months ago and if you actually *READ* the thread I take AS MANY possibilities into account.

The thread starts out with the assumption that it would hit and what it ~could~ be like...later in the thread as I was reading...again... the current publicly available information on the subject matter...I ran through the math (numbers posted above) that is *based on currently available information*... and based on THAT DATA...it would appear it is no threat.

Don't shoot the messenger... I am on the side of "Finding truth"... and so if that is the side you are on...then we are on the same side.

Believe me... if I found some other data...from a reasonably "credible" source...as in no spiritual guides...no visions...no speculation...but actual *data* that said otherwise...

I would post that...because it would be the *truth*... but from the available data...the math works out such that it won't be a problem...

Now if that makes me a "disinfo" agent... well... uh... then I guess I can't help you change your mind on that one...

However, I believe that a "Disinfo" agent, in my book, just randomly posts BS based on no credible data and typically when I actually starting dumping mounds of data they just stop posting on the thread...because it is hard to argue with the truth...again...the truth based on *publicly available data*...

On a side note... I have posted a few videos and threads where it turned out I was wrong...I make note of the fact that I was wrong...so anyone running across the thread won't freak.

A DisInfo agent wouldn't do that...they would just post as much crap as they could, say childish and rude comments to folks who discounted it (even if it was obviously bogus), and then once the subject matter in question was debated and proven beyond a shadow of the doubt to be false they would simply move on to the next thing...no posting of "hey I was wrong...sorry!"... or anything...

I don't do this...never have... my posts here are *always* based on data available for anyone to read and research themselves...as well I don't just post from sites that are politically biased on one side or the other... I try to include all sides...that have actual data...and not speculation.

It actually is a bit sad...if you actually knew me for real...you would laugh at yourself for making that comment... everyone I know thinks I am a ~conspiracy~ nut...of course much of what I have said and talked about here and with friends and family has come to pass or has signs it is coming...so some of my closer friends and family are actually listening more to what I am talking about.

Was the first to talk about the birds...and why they were "falling from the sky"... a few months later... news articles all over the place talking about the magnetite in birds' beaks and how they use it to navigate at night and how a shifting magnetic pole could cause confusion for them at night...

There actually is a relatively long history of posts that I have here that are damned close to accurate...and typically well before the main stream media catches on...

So...maybe I am the *master* DisInfo agent!!!!

*muahahahahah*
:twisted:
Last edited by Chronicnerd on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 4:40 pm » by Giusdude

Chronic, you got me wrong man...
I'm on your side. "they" are the ones that might label you a "disinfo". "they" are the fucktards that, when confronted with undisputable facts showing that they are stupid in their beliefs, call people "disinfo" agents.
"they" must be 12...

PreviousNext