Comet Elenin IS NOT A THREAT to earth

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 1:44 pm » by Muchtyman

But sure as god made apples ; something strange is going down , the internet is going loopy with elenin doom . I wonder why ?

All this doommongering \ misinformation , perhaps a prelude to something else ?

read on ................................ :mrcool:

Comet Elenin IS NOT A THREAT to earth ... my name and work regarding the electrical nature of comets and the solar system are being hijacked by a government backed misinformation crew making all kinds of wild claims about Comet Elenin ... these postings are on web pages and blogs and many professionally made youtube videos disguised as coming from "average people" like you and me ... many times claiming to have resources to un-named "professional astronomers" who "verify" their baloney stories ... some claim that they talk to aliens who "confirm McCanney's work" along with completely distorted ramblings ... some claim Comet Elenin will cause all sorts of disaster with time lines and dates with some claiming you should move to certain "safe sites" on a given timeline ... these sites and people we have found are all coming from the same place ... let me make it perfectly clear that Comet Elenin is a small comet that will likely not be even seen by most people since it is so small and far away ... someone (group) is spending a lot of time and money to make a major issue out of a complete non-issue ... the curious issue is why all the misinformation and other "date" correlations being propagated on the internet and now on the major media ... it is clear that an extensive group of people are behind this and they are getting major press and air time ... then in clear disinformation style the NASA owned press has the "white hats" (the NASA "good-guys") riding in to save the day telling you not to listen to all those quacks on the internet (pointing directly to these many sites which distort my name and work which as i said is being completely mis-represented by the same disinformation crew in what we have come to learn over the years is a well orchestrated dog and pony show ... with the same disinformation crew controlling both sides of the "debate") ... others are associating this false reporting with possible NASA and leadership (NWO and other) groups to create false alien invasion scenarios (emphasis on FALSE) to create fear with the public ... i have NOTHING to do with any of these reports and let me repeat and make it perfectly clear ... my work regarding cometary alignments and the electrical nature of the solar system shows that Comet Elenin IS NOT ANY KIND OF THREAT TO EARTH ... emphasis on NOT ... the false reporting regarding Comet Elenin and many related topics will most likely continue into the fall of 2011 as a movie 2012 is due to come out November 13th this coming fall making all kinds of wild and unscientific (but scientific sounding) claims of doom and ultimate earth destruction ... this oddly enough coincides with the take over of public communications that will soon be finalized with Obama making national emergency announcements on the newly centralized Homeland Security FEMA emergency broadcast network that will basically take over ALL media ... 1984 is alive and well in the USA ...

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 2:00 pm » by Muchtyman

These postings are on web pages and blogs and many professionally made youtube videos disguised as coming from "average people" like you and me ... many times claiming to have resources to un-named "professional astronomers" who "verify" their baloney stories ... some claim that they talk to aliens who "confirm McCanney's work" along with completely distorted ramblings ... some claim Comet Elenin will cause all sorts of disaster with time lines and dates with some claiming you should move to certain "safe sites" on a given timeline ... these sites and people we have found are all coming from the same place ... let me make it perfectly clear that Comet Elenin is a small comet that will likely not be even seen by most people since it is so small and far away ... someone (group) is spending a lot of time and money to make a major issue out of a complete non-issue ... the curious issue is why all the misinformation and other "date" correlations being propagated on the internet and now on the major media ... it is clear that an extensive group of people are behind this and they are getting major press and air time

Initiate

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 2:02 pm » by Pitchke

The comet is a threat to earth... We have to go true the dusttail in november and that's a threat to our satellites. When enough go down, we will have communication problems, internet problems. Our entire economy needs communication, it needs the internet. Oh did you know dusttails also attract Cme's? And those are not so good for our powergrid and satellites.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 2:07 pm » by Nickelson

The closest approach of Elenin will be nothing less than 35 million km's from Earth, we even won't be able to see it with the naked eye. Other comets are much more of a threat than Elenin.

So cut the crap already.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 pm » by Boondox681

The comet is a threat to earth

the only 'threat' the earth has is from it's inhabitants.

peace
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Writer

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 2:55 pm » by Megadon

It's not the only and probably not the biggest problem we have. The chaos grows every day and I have no hope that things will get better.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 3:00 pm » by Gbrown

megadon wrote:It's not the only and probably not the biggest problem we have. The chaos grows every day and I have no hope that things will get better.

Oh yes - one more problem: http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/site/?page ... -32001-USA

Writer

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 3:34 pm » by Megadon

And for dessert a few earthquakes:

MAP 5.1 2011/08/18 11:57:43 42.618 42.961 10.0 GEORGIA (SAK'ART'VELO)
MAP 5.2 2011/08/17 23:52:03 36.358 69.403 31.8 HINDU KUSH REGION, AFGHANISTAN
MAP 6.2 2011/08/17 11:44:08 36.776 143.77 10.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

The depth of 10 km seems familiar

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 3:57 pm » by Tuor10

Now that this bullshit has been very much fucking clarified, can the likes of Sav stop posting monotonous doom-tard bollox?

This doom shit is being propagated in order to make the sheep scared. If the sheep realised it was all bollox, they might start actually thinking about stuff that does affect us, like fucking rip off banks and corporations.
Last edited by Tuor10 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 18, 2011 4:00 pm » by Giusdude

tuor10 wrote:Now that this bullshit has been very much fucking clarified, can the likes of Sav stop posting monotonous doom-tard bollox?

no can do.

he needs to improve his post count.

regardless of what.

actually, please help him find some more crap/stupid/ignorant websites that he can use as source for his "info".
maybe blaborde can help.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Next