Comet Elenin Just made a turn to avoid a solar flare

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Sep 01, 2011 9:50 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Shut up and press play :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 12:47 am » by Truthdefender

Stop telling everyone to move to my city. We have are hands full with boon already.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 12:56 am » by Komakino

Maybe this wil give some light on the subject.
Mr Hoagland himself telling.
Note: listen to part 4 to hear the "math" behind his theory...mmm...19,5?

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... A851AE557B

cheers!

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 6:06 pm » by Savwafair2012

Thanks for that I'm listening now

:cheers:

What does the gallery have to say about this turn right here :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 6:12 pm » by Rmcampwest

Shut up and press play :flop:[/quote]

Nothing informative here, move along!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 6:16 pm » by Boondox681

Stop telling everyone to move to my city. We have are hands full with boon already.

now you sound like my mom :mrgreen:

have a a good and safe weekend :flop:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 6:30 pm » by Giusdude

“It will have an immeasurably miniscule influence on our planet. By comparison, my subcompact automobile exerts a greater influence on the ocean’s tides than comet Elenin ever will.”

– Don Yeomans, NASA / JPL

“We live in nervous times, and conspiracy theories and predictions of disaster are more popular than ever. I like to use the word cosmophobia for this growing fear of astronomical objects and phenomena, which periodically runs amuck on the Internet. Ironically, in pre-scientific times, comets were often thought to be harbingers of disaster, mostly because they seemed to arrive unpredictably – unlike the movements of the planets and stars, which could be tracked on a daily and yearly basis.”

– David Morrison, planetary astronomer and senior scientist at NASA’s Ames Research Center

“This intrepid little traveler will offer astronomers a chance to study a relatively young comet that came here from well beyond our solar system’s planetary region. After a short while, it will be headed back out again, and we will not see or hear from Elenin for thousands of years. That’s pretty cool.”

– Don Yeomans

AND THIS ONE (by Ian Musgrave) I JUST LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that Elenin is disintegrating, some people are worried that chunks of the disintegrating comet will hit Earth. But what people fail to realise is that space is really, really, REALLY big.

That sounds a bit patronising, but is actually very hard to get a good grip on the distances involved, the mind reels from the vastness.

To get a feel for what the distances are like, try this demonstration.

Get a pea, a peppercorn and a mustard seed (or objects with those rough general dimensions). Put the pea on your back doorstep, that’s earth. With a ruler measure out 384 mm and put the peppercorn 384 mm away from the pea, that’s the Moon. Now pace out 35 meters (yes, you read that right 35 meters), that represents the closest approach of Elenin to the earth. Put the mustard seed there (it’s actually much bigger than Elenin would be at that scale, but it’s the smallest object that you can actually work with).

Now, get a hammer and smoosh the mustard seed to a powder. Look at how far the powder flies from the mustard seed*; look back the 35 meters to the Earth.
here's the link for the last one:
http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... -rain.html
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 7:19 pm » by Richc

Can we agree on the following.

If on 26th September give or take a day when Elenin is close and in allignment with the Sun and Earth.

If there are no 7.5+ mag Earthquakes can we then drop all the Elenin stuff for good.? Because its nothing.
or
If there is a 7.5+ mag around that date then lets not dismiss it totally..? Because that would be another freaky coincidence.?

What i personally finally believe about Elenin will be finalized around 26th Sept.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Initiate

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 7:27 pm » by Alternateworld

This explains the 'turn' :look:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 02, 2011 7:54 pm » by Smokeydog

savwafair2012 wrote:Thanks for that I'm listening now

What does the gallery have to say about this turn right here :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

so you think its a brown dwarf now cuz u havnt seen a comet do that :S this guy smoking crack or what
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Next