COMET HOLMES: Biggest explosion in the solar system ever

Writer

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 1:39 pm » by Anto777

the blue kachina

Initiate

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 3:29 pm » by Cognoscenti

As Dr. Horace Drew describes in his essay "What do Modern Crop Pictures Mean?", the cometary outburst of 17P Holmes was depicted in a crop formation nearly two years before the event:

"The most recent and convincing expample of future prediction in crops concerned a sudden and spectacular outburst of Comet 17P Holmes in late Oct, 2007. It sees to have been predicted in great detail by a whole series of crop pictures from England and /or Germany during the summer of 2005, more than two years earlier.
Two good examples are provided below. First, in a highly detailed picture from Lane End Down on July 19, 2005, we can see the broad blue halo or coma of Comet Holmes that formed in the first week after it exploded, along with a faint background of stars from the constellation Perseus near its site of outburst:

Notice there are no tracks to the 71 "grapeshot" circles outside the main body of the formation.

Then in another clever crop picture from Garsington on July 15, 2005, we can see a time series of 5 images which fortold how Comet Holmes would dramatically expand in size from Oct 24-28, 2007during the first few days of outburst.

Although not future-predictive, the impact of comet Shewmaker-Levy on Jupiter on July 18, 1994 was depicted in a crop formation just 8 days after the Hubble space telescope photographed it .

Is it really likely that human circlemakers acted so quickly to reproduce the image taken from Hubble just one week earlier?

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 3:36 pm » by Frutty

anto777 wrote:the blue kachina

“An ancient Hopi Indian Prophecy states, when the Blue star Kachina makes its appearance in heaves, the Fifth world will emerge”.

Well I don’t know anything about the previous four worlds, but if any stellar event would have been a sign for astrologers and prophets over the world to let their imaginations run wild would have been this unique phenomenon.

Comet Holmes produced the biggest explosion in the solar system in the recorded history; however the comet continued its orbit as if nothing had happened.

A dirty ball of ice, would not have stand a chance to survive the explosion. --According to the most prestigious astronomers and science outlets over the world, comets are nothing more than balls of ice. :bullshit:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 3:58 pm » by Frutty

new2011 wrote:comet homeless ?

yep the almost complete lack of coverage of its explosion would indicate that Comet Holmes was decided to be left out of the mainstream cosmic hullabaloo.

ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 10:33 pm » by Frutty

The most violent cometary outburst ever witnessed in modern times more than 40 magnitudes in brightness (roughly half a million times), occurred from October to December 2007, Near planet Mars, but no one could quite explain why!

17/p Holmes next reaches perihelion March 2014, well worth imaging from late 2013 onwards.

:hiho:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 pm » by Frutty

Caption: (Left) Image of comet Holmes from the 3.6-meter Canada-France-Hawaii telescope on Mauna Kea showing the 1.4 million km diameter coma. The white ''star'' near the center of the coma is in fact the nucleus. (Right) the Sun and planet Saturn shown at the same scale for comparison.
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 11:48 pm » by Frutty

Wednesday, November 7, 2007: 17P/Holmes, the comet that catched us all by surprise when it underwent a huge outburst on 2007 October 24 has, in the last days, revealed a multitude of tails.

Filipe Alves, from Atalaia, Portugal produced a movie of the comet's tail in the blue channel enhanced by rotational blur centered on the nucleus.

According to the astronomer “the tail itself changes quite fast with time, and is much bigger than I thought.” of the comet's tail in the blue channel enhanced by rotational blur centered on the nucleus.

Taken with the 8" ASA astrograph and Atik 16HR.

From http://spaceurope.blogspot.com/2007/11/ ... dance.html

ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 am » by Richc

I swear over the last 3 days i keep seeing 11 11
First was my bedside digital clock.. 11:11
Second was in my car. The car clock was 11:11
At work i looked at the clock two different days and it was 23:11 ( 11:11 pm. )
Now as i read this thread fruttys post count was 1111..!!

But he is bound to post somewhere else now and spoil that....

Sorry to go off topic... :flop:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 5:17 am » by Frutty

richc wrote:I swear over the last 3 days i keep seeing 11 11
First was my bedside digital clock.. 11:11
Second was in my car. The car clock was 11:11
At work i looked at the clock two different days and it was 23:11 ( 11:11 pm. )
Now as i read this thread fruttys post count was 1111..!!

But he is bound to post somewhere else now and spoil that....

Sorry to go off topic... :flop:

RIK

Hmmm synchronicity at work ... maybe the entities are trying to tell you something ...

17/p Holmes 1892 November 10th Holmes' Comet and the Andromeda Nebula from A Popular Guide to the Heavens, R. S. Ball, 1905

Comet Holmes was discovered by Edwin Holmes on November 6, 1892, while he was conducting regular observations of the Andromeda Galaxy (M31). Its discovery in 1892 was possible because of an increase in its magnitude similar to the 2007 outburst; it brightened to an approximate magnitude of 4 or 5 before fading from visibility over a period of several weeks.

The comet's discovery was confirmed by Edward Walter Maunder (Royal Observatory, Greenwich, England), William Henry Maw (England), and Kidd (Bramley, England) and independent discoveries were made by Thomas David Anderson (Edinburgh, Scotland) on November 8 and by Mike Brown (Wilkes, USA) and by John Ewen Davidson (Mackay, Queensland, Australia) on November 9.

The first calculations of the elliptical orbits of 17P/Holmes were done independently by Heinrich Kreutz and George Mary Searle. Additional orbits eventually established the perihelion date as June 13 and the orbital period as 6.9 years. These calculations proved that the comet was not a return of Biela's Comet.

The 1899 and 1906 appearances were observed, but the comet was lost after 1906 until it was recovered on July 16, 1964, by Elizabeth Roemer (US Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station, Arizona, USA). Aided by the computer predictions of Brian G. Marsden, the comet has been observed on every subsequent return.

Several comets and even planet's moons have been lost of sight for several years, through history. Can you figure out why? :rtft:
ImageImageImageImage

Previous