COMET HOLMES: Biggest explosion in the solar system ever

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 5:17 am » by Frutty

In 2007 a small comet named 17P Holmes exploded and became over a MILLION times brighter overnight. It went from being a faint spec through a telescope to being visible with the naked eye.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

After further expanding, the coma was so large that on a clear night from earth it appeared larger than the moon and during this time its diameter was actually LARGER than the Sun. This bizarre explosion was the largest explosion in our solar system in HUMAN HISTORY.

Of course you have never heard about comet Holmes because they have decided to supress the information as much as possible.

There is one big reason why the Comet Holmes explosion is being heavily supressed: Comet Holmes was nearby Mars when it exploded and would have been visible from Mars at night.

The nearby Comet Holmes would have looked beautiful from the surface of Mars at night -- or evebn from alleged orbitting satellites like Hirise or Masr express. for that matter. So how many pictures of it did you see taken from our incredible and adorable Mars Rovers? None, right?.

Wake up before the kettle burns! :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 5:42 am » by Frutty

Apparenlty there's not even a real picture of comet Holmes by any observatory.

In wikipedia this one is captioned as having been taken 4 November 2007 by Ivan Eder in Hungary.

:peep:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 3:03 am » by Frutty

ok here is more detail on Comet Holmes 2007 explosion as it interacted with the Mars magnetosphere, which by the way, up until now is a complete mystery -- .

Not a mystery too, I hope it's clear to readers that there is no NASA Hirise or ESA Mars express orbiting the mysterious red planet, no rovers either. (No photos of the unique and incredible event were taken by any of the imaginary missions -- there's a black and white crappy photo purportedly by hubble if anybody wants to research further)

On October 24, 2007 Comet 17P/Holmes lit up in a spectacular way. The coma of the relatively small comet with a core of several kilometres, grow in size to be larger than the sun. Its spectacular increase thrilled sky watchers for over a month as it formed a faint blue sun in the night sky. Comet Holmes’ expansion was a mystery, according to most astronomers. In the plasma cosmology model, Comet Holmes expansion was due to a plasma discharge as it entered a region of space where the charges accumulated by the comet in its orbit discharged. The plasma discharge appeared to happen when the Comet passed through the magnetosphere of Mars causing its spectacular expansion.

THE BIGGEST SOLAR SYSTEM EXPLOSION IN HUMAN HISTORY! :sunny:

http://thecosmicheart.blogspot.com/2008 ... troid.html
Last edited by Frutty on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 3:04 am » by Kerrblur2

Bump lately? lol can I call you a smarter version of saturnv?
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 3:09 am » by Frutty

kerrblur2 wrote:Bump lately? lol can I call you a smarter version of saturnv?

call me whatever you want. I don't take offense from any sheeple

ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 3:41 am » by Dismalcorpse

very interesting info there. i have never heard of this before. thanks for sharing.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 4:21 am » by Frutty

dismalcorpse wrote:very interesting info there. i have never heard of this before. thanks for sharing.

YW

Neither did I until a couple of days back. In 2007 I don't remember hearing about this either

:flop:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 4:49 am » by Frutty

Alright guys after digging the wayback machine for a while I was able to retrieve this beautiful NONPHOTOSHOPPED natural image of 17p/Holmes, taken with a Takahashi Mewlon 300 telescope.

I hope people interested in our cosmos cherish this image as I do. It's A Class Stuff :flop:
ImageImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 12:04 pm » by Frutty

This is probably what 17p Holmes would have looked like from the surface of Mars in 2007.

Composite: Arizona Desert At night with Holmes and Mars Rover overlay -- Frutty

ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 12:50 pm » by New2011

comet homeless ?

Next