Coming Crisis

PostThu Apr 02, 2009 9:53 am » by Natrader

http://www.legitgov.org/minot_afb_nukes_oddities.html

Do you see any conspiracy here? I would have hope that this may help you better understand. Maybe we live in a time where too many things happen, that we fear the worst, and maybe many incidents are not related. But many people believe they are.

Writer

PostThu Apr 02, 2009 7:26 pm » by Boaterguy

i'm thinkin you may be right xposedaliars. sitting back and "enjoying?" the ride seems like the only option anyone has. sure everyone can complain and protest against our infamous politicians, protest the corruption, the egotistical spending, the self centeredness of personal gain... the list goes on and on and on. we can cast our opinions, YES WE CAN. protest till we're red in the face and end up in jail for exposing our beliefs... but they want us to dispose of our beliefs. join a crusade. join the revolution. try and make our politicians listen. good luck. unless the whole nations get together and fight this, they'll continue walking all over us. they have their own agenda. we can fight but those same politicians we are against, the same politicians and leaders that want us to fold up our freedoms and throw them away, the same people that want to control us... are the same people that still have control over our military and policing forces. are we caught between a rock and another very hard rock?

PostFri Apr 03, 2009 6:49 am » by Hesop

A ride and a rock for sure. I think there's more to happenings at BOTH our borders than meets the eye. Just seems to fishy. Makes me wonder. Even if we're in for a ride, keeping a good eye on things will help us know when to buckle up. ;)

Initiate

PostFri Apr 03, 2009 7:58 am » by Kyo121

@Dirtyrabit

I'm near Robin Air Force Base(nearest major base, but i'm actually near some smaller forts that i am not sure the name of), and i'm outside everyday except when it rains XP a farmer job give me plenty of time to be outside and contemplate things while i mull over my dull repetitive job daily :mrgreen:

Writer

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 5:09 am » by Boaterguy

Just read that on the news. You'd think they'd keep a closer eye on these devices. But anyone that has worked in the oilfield knows that a lot more powerful devices exist that are even less closely guarded and how many of them go missing. These devices are the ones that they use to x-ray pipes, welded joints, etc, to determine the strength of the material or to find a weak spot, find a poor weld and so on. These devices are extremely more powerful. They can x-ray through many inches of steel or any composite. When you are driving through industrial areas of the city and happen to see the yellow radiation signs standing up in a parking lot or at the entrances of a business, thats whats happening. These units are often just parked outside in unlocked lot with no security at the end of the day. These are very powerful units. Surprised that didn't make it on the news too but they aren't as tightly regulated by the gov than in the health department. And these devices are totally portable built onto a 1 ton or larger truck with its own light-plant.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 21, 2009 12:08 am » by Cornbread714

I just had a thought. Maybe the economy gently grinds to a near-halt. All those empty office buildings get taken over by squatters. People really do start growing gardens, building farms and slowly abandoning the useless cities.
International banking collapses, but miraculously, no one pushes the panic button.
The population redistributes itself and spreads out into small communities that can survive off the grid.
People slowly begin to relax, freed from the burdens imposed by the mindless system they once served. No more constant electrical hum in the background.
The cars finally run out of the hoarded gas and the refineries have stopped. The remaining petrochemical facilities start making bicycle tires...

Sorry, I guess it's just a dream... :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostTue Apr 21, 2009 1:19 am » by Indicadubman

Are the goverments waiting for a revolution when we find out that they have been keeping us in the dark for years and filling us with lies and misinfo lets just think about that for a minuit ...
what would happen if we found out what is really happening and that they sold us out years ago ???
Just a thought
Peace
Indi
ImageBelieve only what you yourself test and judge to be truth.

brillbilly

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 1:24 am » by brillbilly

Image i live near oxford ,england and the military has gone in to overtime,this military helicopter landed in a field in broad daylight near my home.2 years ago nothing, no helicopters but lately the helicoper has been back.this picture shows an illegal landing in a field with cows ,this is not an airfield.There is an old airfield two miles away but it is now a private industral estate,but i have see the military land a helicopter like in my picture land on the old airfield and 6 military uniformed guys get out and the heli leaves, then the military guys head to the end of the old airfield and get pict up in a white transit van and drive off.Iv seen this 3 times.very strange :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 1:28 am » by Slith

They knew you were there, that's why. But yes my friend, strange and freaky stuff

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 11, 2009 7:41 am » by Seendem2

Talked to my son who lives just outside of Trenton yesterday, a lot of activity there but nothing that has been out of the normal..... but it has been quite active for a while..... most likely the same things slush is seeing..... herc's and more herc's....

PreviousNext