Coming Crisis

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 12, 2009 3:52 am » by Torofamily

hey i had a busy day today and i have some pics at photo bucket that i would like to post but do not know how to. can someone please explain it to me? :nwo:
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 5:18 am » by Lucidlemondrop

torofamily wrote:hey i had a busy day today and i have some pics at photo bucket that i would like to post but do not know how to. can someone please explain it to me? :nwo:

So did you ever get that figured out, Toro?

I would like to see your pics........

Alot of info in this thread...............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 26, 2009 7:40 am » by Torofamily

lucidlemondrop wrote:
torofamily wrote:hey i had a busy day today and i have some pics at photo bucket that i would like to post but do not know how to. can someone please explain it to me? :nwo:

ImageImage
http://s843.photobucket.com/albums/zz358/torofamily_01/

This watch tower or one's similar were used in Guantanamo Bay.
I found that out by googling watch tower and clicking on images.
I know that the dates on these pictures are wrong because I never get around to setting the time and date every time i change the batteries.The picture of the hovercraft is what i found on the net just to show what it looked like

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 am » by Wolfbane7272

hesop if you could upload those helicopter pics that6 would be great ..lol i am trying to compare with the one i saw . thanks in advance

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 27, 2009 2:52 am » by Lucidlemondrop

torofamily wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:

ImageImage
http://s843.photobucket.com/albums/zz358/torofamily_01/

This watch tower or one's similar were used in Guantanamo Bay.
I found that out by googling watch tower and clicking on images.
I know that the dates on these pictures are wrong because I never get around to setting the time and date every time i change the batteries.The picture of the hovercraft is what i found on the net just to show what it looked like

Thanks, Toro...

that tower looks like it is locked and loaded....
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:27 pm » by Torofamily

slushpup wrote:
natrader wrote:I work in sales, that involves constant travel back and forth from Canada to the U.S. While I have never signed up at any site, I have always respected this one. I have pondered sharing this info, as this traffic is monitored, however, traveling reduces risks. I wish this was crazy, but it is very real. I make many friends in my travels, and have accounts at or near military bases on both sides. I have sources on both sides of the border that collaborate this info. I will only post as the opportunity is available to me.

Since the mid 1980's the Canadian Military have been preparing and training for a global crisis.. This was headed up by a secret Military Think Tank that arrived to a conclusion that the most likely time for this type of event to occur was pin pointed to be in 2009 and at its apex in 2011.. Also it is forecast through the think tank and intel that there will be a massive deterioration in the stability in the USA starting in the fall of 2009 and escalating until 2011..( same time as Canadian Military comes home) There will be a social break down with many other problems.. Food shortages, power outages, and social unrest. Most predominent areas in the Sates of worry are in NewYork State, California and the Bible Belt States.
Most other Large cities will also be at risk. The bread basket states are the most likely to pull through and be self supportive. Canadians at this time are warned to stay away from borders during this event. Also prepare themselves for shortages and long periods of time without power(Electrical and.Fuel shortages)... Many food and trade routes will be disrupted.
See Canadian Government Video and preparered ness campaign..
http://getprepared.gc.ca/index-eng.aspx
During this time frame as well it is forecast through the think tank and intel that there will be attacks against western targets including the USA and possibly Canada. Thus far the public is getting half truths and may never told of this untill the time comes to avoid massive panic.
When this takes place all Canadian Military bases will go on Alert and will be locked down.. There has been many exercises to prepare for this.. No one gets in or out.There is a contingency plan to effectively make sure that the Canadian military stays intact and the branches of our government and infrastructures are also functional... All Military personelle will be on base and this will be in effect until the initial danger has passed. There has been prepared protocols to follow in case of Nuclear/radio active and or biological after effects. Advice is prepare for the worst. Food storage, dried goods, water, clothing, etc.
Once again this is a plan that has been looked at and trained for since the mid 80's...

Just as a note... This stuff is all starting to play into things just as stated... Waiting now to see if the rest plays out??

you know ive been on this for three months and everybodys been like "yeah what ever" but here it comes like it or not

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:44 pm » by Torofamily

can we say ahhhhhh

Previous