Coming Disclosure? Alien attack? Listen to this lady...

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:46 am » by Aardvaaks

Agreed, Dr Rosin appeared very sincere when she gave this interview, along with many others at the time with their personal encounters. :flop:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 12:05 pm » by Aardvaaks

Here is my favourite part from that day :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Writer

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 5:33 pm » by Mutjack

Aliens have been and gone a long time ago and they wont be comming back any time soon
There is nothing here that they want and they know that humans will trash this planet sooner or later.If they were war like they would have destroyed us just for the hell of it and if they are peaceful they look on us as a lost cause. :alien51:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 10:37 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

mediasorcerer wrote:this has been bothering me for ages,
today i think i had a breakthrough,there really are aliens out there,always have been,right,but there are several species here,the ptb has made a deal,theyve sold us out,theyve told they nasty visitors,to stage an attack,in exchange for the ptb,s lives and maybe some tech from the aliens,meanwhile,they get there new tech and there plans for depopulation and ultimate world gov are fulfilled,we get fukked up n mass murdered,this is what i think it is,this is the false flag,it givs them excuse to"crackdown"for our "safety"etc,and culls the planet,what you think fukin?????????then they can blame it on aliens etc,

whats ptbs m8?

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 10:39 pm » by TheDuck

Powers that be

The Powers That Be

TPTB

PTB
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:12 pm » by Ghost32

The secret goes deeper than you can imagine! We built space based weapons to protect us from something, whether they are A.L.F.'s remains to be seen.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 2:02 am » by Chrisfryfyi

CHEERS

Initiate

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 11:10 pm » by Lynziswez

mutjack wrote:Aliens have been and gone a long time ago and they wont be comming back any time soon:

Mutjack.. you seem pretty sure about this statement, what makes you so sure ?
If you believe that they were definately here, what makes you think that they have left??

Initiate

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 12:15 am » by Scar7

They will play the alien card, but it's going to be a joker.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 12:53 am » by Cyberelf

mediasorcerer wrote:this has been bothering me for ages,
today i think i had a breakthrough,there really are aliens out there,always have been,right,but there are several species here,the ptb has made a deal,theyve sold us out,theyve told they nasty visitors,to stage an attack,in exchange for the ptb,s lives and maybe some tech from the aliens,meanwhile,they get there new tech and there plans for depopulation and ultimate world gov are fulfilled,we get fukked up n mass murdered,this is what i think it is,this is the false flag,it givs them excuse to"crackdown"for our "safety"etc,and culls the planet,what you think fukin?????????then they can blame it on aliens etc,

Totally on track! :flop: :alien51: :flop:
ALSO - mutjack wrote:
Aliens have been and gone a long time ago and they wont be comming back any time soon
Er...they have always been here...and they are here to stay....this planet is full of resources for them...US!
It all goes back to the Reptilians...They have been controlling us through Reptilian Bloodlines and Hybrids for all the time we have been "Modern Man"...They genetically engineered us in the first place! We are their livestock...wakeup sheeple! :alien51:
On a lighter note...isnt it time we had more choice of smileys to play with??? :lol:

Previous