Coming Disclosure? Alien attack? Listen to this lady...

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 3:51 am » by Savvymalloy

Upload to Disclose.tv

This womans words have always stuck in my head since I first saw this video a few years back.

One thing to keep in mind about this video to is that this was filmed 4 months before 9/11
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 3:53 am » by Malogg

Yeah Bush and the Rockoflumps are aliens"BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE TOWERS"
Image :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 4:07 am » by Savvymalloy

2020vision wrote:
According to von Braun, space based weapons, later known as the "Star Wars" program, were to be promoted as:

A "shield" against the Russians

then, as a defense against 'rogue' nations then, as protection against asteroids and meteors finally they would be presented as a safeguard against an extraterrestrial threat

According to von Braun, all of these rationales would be lies.

These space based weapons would be useless against nuclear suitcase bombs available even in 1974, as well as chemical, viral, bacterial and biological terror weapons.

More importantly, von Braun told Rosin that we already had the technology to build anti-gravity vehicles and entire transportation systems which did not require so-called 'fossil' fuels.

Instead, they used "beams" of energy, eliminating all pollution.

Now that we know Illuminati plans, we can prepare for the greatest deception in human history by warning others, and deciding how we might deal with a hoaxed space-alien invasion scenario.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/exopolitics_vonbraun01.htm

Someone gets it :cheers:

I'm not saying that this is an imminent thing but if it ever does happen my top dollar will be on false flag.

Like my old man used to say "If it smells like fish... Then its probably a Fish..."

Trust your guts :flop:
Last edited by Savvymalloy on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 4:08 am » by Tertiusgaudens

Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 4:32 am » by Savvymalloy

"...this mental conditioning to fear ET has been subtly reinforced for decades, in preparation for future deceptions...The Plan is to eventually create a new, sustainable, off-planet enemy..." - Steven Greer

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 9:23 am » by Mediasorcerer

this has been bothering me for ages,
today i think i had a breakthrough,there really are aliens out there,always have been,right,but there are several species here,the ptb has made a deal,theyve sold us out,theyve told they nasty visitors,to stage an attack,in exchange for the ptb,s lives and maybe some tech from the aliens,meanwhile,they get there new tech and there plans for depopulation and ultimate world gov are fulfilled,we get fukked up n mass murdered,this is what i think it is,this is the false flag,it givs them excuse to"crackdown"for our "safety"etc,and culls the planet,what you think fukin?????????then they can blame it on aliens etc,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 9:42 am » by Tertiusgaudens

There are actually to many people in US running around with a doctorate. (In fact, this is not possible in Germany.) Every tiny little fucking university can offer doctorates making people impressed, and then Dr. XYZ talks on that shit... It's really not funny or better - it's a parody of sad impression seekers...

I had to say that...shit!
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:37 am » by Mediasorcerer

dont mean she haint right.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Next