comments on "breaking alternative news" and who writes them

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 12:38 am » by Koalas

It could kind of clear some stuff if one would be able to comment on these news hyperlinks inside disclose.tv because some of them seem kind of fabricated or with some subtle viewpoints like those from Debka file (later on, i have subscribed to them to see what happens, they sent an invitation or something on some Jewish event) i dont have anything against Jews at all, Debka also wrote about Irans nuclear case and with, as i said, this intonation like "Iranians say they wont give up their military nuclear program by any political or economical means".

Comments on these "news" for example would be a great stuff. But i can`t be of much help in making this possible.
"Some people don`t understand supernational institutions but we keep on explaining them." J. M. Barroso, President of the European Commission

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 16, 2009 12:48 am » by Proto

well it would be convenient to be able to discuss the news ,
but what you can do when you see a topic you want to discuss, just open
a new topic on the forum with link to the article and your comments .

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 10:34 pm » by Koalas

that is too complicated for me at least, and comment writing seems not so serious like posting a topic in forum
"Some people don`t understand supernational institutions but we keep on explaining them." J. M. Barroso, President of the European Commission