Concerning Nikola Tesla

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 7:30 pm » by Telos61

yea

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 11:52 pm » by Boondox681

something from a while back that maybe hasn't been seen 1000 times

The Mysterious Mr. Tesla, 1982

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 3:34 am » by Noetic

OK even though it's a bit redundant for me to look this up again,and I don't like to do other peoples homework for them,this subject is VERY important to me.this is the bush sr connection to teslas fake death,read all of this then dig a bit deeper,tesla didn't die for several years after the world was told he did,and to this day I've never confirmed his death date.he was a health nut,it wouldn't surprise me if he is still alive today.anyway without any further ado........

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 11:14 am » by Edgarrothstein

noetic wrote:OK even though it's a bit redundant for me to look this up again,and I don't like to do other peoples homework for them,this subject is VERY important to me.this is the bush sr connection to teslas fake death,read all of this then dig a bit deeper,tesla didn't die for several years after the world was told he did,and to this day I've never confirmed his death date.he was a health nut,it wouldn't surprise me if he is still alive today.anyway without any further ado........

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

I find it hard to believe a single word that the author from the above link wrote...

Why? The second sentence is just a bullshit, and presents either the total ignorance, or the author's intent to connect Tesla and the Vatican (for whatever reason, that is...) :

The son of a Serbian Orthodox priest who rose to the rank of Archbishop, Tesla had the opportunity to study a variety of topics contained in his father’s personal library. As a young boy, he accompanied his father on trips to Rome, where he was able to study the lesser-known works stored in the Vatican’s vast scientific repository.

Serbian Orthodox Church doesn't have Archbishops.

Serbian Orthodox priests don't go to the Vatican. Except maybe to attend an ecumenical meeting.

And an ecumenical meeting is not a fucking field-trip where you go accompanied by your wife and kids...

And Tesla's father was basically a low-rank village priest. If the author really cared to investigate Tesla's roots, he'd soon see that Tesla's village ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiljan ) was just a remote, out-of-the-way hamlet.

You see, after i see something like this, the author loses any credibility in my eyes...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 29, 2010 11:42 am » by Noetic

thats very interesting edgar,thank you for pointing that out to me,I have to admit ignorance and apathy of such things as religious hierarchy and so on,but I did dig very deep into many other things said and people mentioned and I assure you that if you follow up on them things you will see what I saw.

like i always say DTA Dont Trust Anybody,and NEVER EVER TRUST ONE SOURCE,and always check their sources.I live my life by that.I also didn't fully believe this article when I first read it,it just seems like some kind of smear against the bush empire targeting followers of teslas work like me.so please don't throw out the baby with the bath water on this,you wont regret it.
patent pending lol

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook