Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 7:16 am » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

MUFON Case Management System
Case Number: 50360
Date Submitted: 2013-09-02
Date of Event: 2013-09-01
Short Description:
"Saw lights in the sky and they were rotating in formation then disappearing. deploying some sort of craft?"
Long Description of Sighting Report:
"There are too many details for me to write down now. The event just happened about 3 hours ago. Ive seen some weird things in the sky before, I'm sure everybody has,
but I recorded this and theres 3 other witnesses and it really happened."
http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_hand ... st_reports
Background Track Title: Gathering Darkness
Background Track Composed by: Kevin MacLeod
http://incompetech.com/music/

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 7:32 am » by RATRODROB

I luv these things, they look and dim out similar to lanterns, but there are a lot of video showing these that don't float or move like lanterns.
lanterns are at the mercy of the wind, but some of these thing hold patterns and shapes and seem to move with intelligence.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 7:44 am » by *WillEase*

Except lanterns don't turn themselves on in midair. I think this is as genuine as you're ever going to see.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 5:32 am » by *WillEase*

Really? One f*cking comment!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 06, 2013 4:34 pm » by *WillEase*

RATRODROB wrote:I luv these things, they look and dim out similar to lanterns, but there are a lot of video showing these that don't float or move like lanterns.
lanterns are at the mercy of the wind, but some of these thing hold patterns and shapes and seem to move with intelligence.

RRR

I'll have to assume the DTV debunkers are stumped on this one due to the lack of responses.
They will bump the obviously fake sh*t, but ignore the more intriguing examples such as this one.
Oh well, the MUFON investigators are baffled too.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 pm » by *WillEase*

Now I am pissed! I upload this video (and make a thread) to DTV...ignored.
84 views on the video, 222 views on the forum.
Yet that hack "Grey" uploads the exact same video, and he gets posted in the "featured" section and has going on
twelve thousand views.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 11:15 pm » by mediasorcery

i just woke up from a freaky dream this mornin, were there were hundreds of these things zipping bak n 4wards thru the sky, but no1 could see them, in the dream people round me could not see them, i kept trying to make people see , there were hundreds literally all over the sky, its irked me this morning, woken up way too early hehe. some chits going down for sure.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 08, 2013 12:07 am » by Toxic32

Bump....Cheeeers WILL. Bottoms up. There are those that will open the box and look in and there are those that can't. But most of all there are those that don't want to look just in case it fucks up the reality that they have built their life around. So they will only pay attention when it's obviously a fake and shout it from the roof tops so every body can pat them on the back and say what a good boy you are. But they are conspicuous by their absence when you post IN YOUR FUCKING FACE PROOF. Don't waste your time on negative input. Like I have said before. You are building an encyclopaedia of great, in most cases UFO's, some crap, some ??? But what ever you are putting in the effort....I know what it takes to do that I'v been there and committed a few hundred hours. But nothing like your input. Look on it as your legacy. Your thread will out live you. So just remember you are talking to your future family.
Invictus maneo

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 4:06 am » by *WillEase*

Closed minded people will insist that this (and any) orb shaped ufos are lanterns. Typical no brain troll assumption.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 6:45 pm » by The57ironman

*WillEase* wrote:Now I am pissed! I upload this video (and make a thread) to DTV...ignored.
84 views on the video, 222 views on the forum.
Yet that hack "Grey" uploads the exact same video, and he gets posted in the "featured" section and has going on
twelve thousand views.

........Image

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Next