PostSun May 20, 2012 10:53 am » by Slith

Cthulhu wrote:Nippleburu or Niboobru?

Niboobru...lolz, that works. eheheh :alien51:

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue May 29, 2012 4:50 pm » by Savwafair2012

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 5:28 am » by Opalserpent

I was watching this pretty cool documentary on youtube about planet X.

It's got some compelling evidence and will kill some time. :sleep:

Video from The UFO Channel

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 3:48 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

well we know it wasn't venus transiting i once said a semi blind dog with no sense of smell will evntually find what its looking for if it keeps looking for it .. donny the borg cube pac man effect gillson is that dog.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 4:03 pm » by monica44

Nibiru, if its a planet at all, [made famous by Z sitchen] is according to the texts/books not due to make an appearance here for quite some time, many years infact, due to the long elpitcal orbit of 3600 years. Personally i do not think its a planet, having read all of the above mentioned authors books i found his tales of adultery/debouchery infighting incest to name but a few to be just a little too fantastic for me, Although i would think there is some truths in his books, but they are so heavily disguised by fantasy its hard to see the wood for thr trees.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 4:17 pm » by Cognoscenti

The latest crop circle formation near Woodborough Hill, Wiltshire is said to represent the Winged planet and it's entourage which are approaching.http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 4:18 pm » by Muchtyman

Savwafair2012 wrote:Tracking the rouge planet

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

You really are thick as pig shit , go google Rouge ................... :lol:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 4:28 pm » by monica44

Muchtyman wrote:
Savwafair2012 wrote:Tracking the rouge planet

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

You really are thick as pig shit , go google Rouge ................... :lol:

"Thick as pig shit" hmm, so what has rouge got to do with anything ? Or do you mean Rogue, and who named it Nibiru, Who kows for sure that is "THE" planet, They thought Pluto was a planet until a couple of years ago, now its been downgraded to a large asteriod.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 7:22 pm » by monica44

Cognoscenti wrote:The latest crop circle formation near Woodborough Hill, Wiltshire is said to represent the Winged planet and it's entourage which are approaching.http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html

Hasn't the above mentioned crop circle be called in as fake ? No matter, although the expression "winged planet" got me, planets do not need wings, however, if wings are to represent some form of travel, could that imply that Nibiru is somesort of planetoid ? Being artificial it would make sense that it does not need our Sun to have life......
Of course this is just supposition on my behalf.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 7:32 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

monica44 wrote:
Cognoscenti wrote:The latest crop circle formation near Woodborough Hill, Wiltshire is said to represent the Winged planet and it's entourage which are approaching.http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html

Hasn't the above mentioned crop circle be called in as fake ? No matter, although the expression "winged planet" got me, planets do not need wings, however, if wings are to represent some form of travel, could that imply that Nibiru is somesort of planetoid ? Being artificial it would make sense that it does not need our Sun to have life......
Of course this is just supposition on my behalf.

Nibiru literally means planet of the crossing, and it's cuneiform sign was often a cross, or various winged disc.

its all testicles imo

Hey, the bad language is getting better on this forum :lol: :lol:

PreviousNext