Confirmation Of Nibiru Is Official !!!!

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 8:26 pm » by Opalserpent

monica44 wrote:
Cognoscenti wrote:The latest crop circle formation near Woodborough Hill, Wiltshire is said to represent the Winged planet and it's entourage which are approaching.http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html

Hasn't the above mentioned crop circle be called in as fake ? No matter, although the expression "winged planet" got me, planets do not need wings, however, if wings are to represent some form of travel, could that imply that Nibiru is somesort of planetoid ? Being artificial it would make sense that it does not need our Sun to have life......
Of course this is just supposition on my behalf.

I believe it's called the winged planet because as it approaches the sun like comets there will be powerful electrical discharges and the wings will be part of the discharge as the planetary or cometary body is equalising it's electrical charges with the suns. The solar wind will dictate the shape I suppose.

Many thanks to the electrical universe model.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 8:59 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

Opalserpent wrote:
monica44 wrote:
Cognoscenti wrote:The latest crop circle formation near Woodborough Hill, Wiltshire is said to represent the Winged planet and it's entourage which are approaching.http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html

Hasn't the above mentioned crop circle be called in as fake ? No matter, although the expression "winged planet" got me, planets do not need wings, however, if wings are to represent some form of travel, could that imply that Nibiru is somesort of planetoid ? Being artificial it would make sense that it does not need our Sun to have life......
Of course this is just supposition on my behalf.

I believe it's called the winged planet because as it approaches the sun like comets there will be powerful electrical discharges and the wings will be part of the discharge as the planetary or cometary body is equalising it's electrical charges with the suns. The solar wind will dictate the shape I suppose.

Many thanks to the electrical universe model.

that crop circle is so poorly done its an obvious fake,
the study shows aliens use some kind of heat / microwave technology to bend the crops with great precision, those circles are a mess i regulary check the crop cirlce connector and thats 1 of the poorest ive seen. but while we are on the subject has anyone seen the polar clock crop circle done a few days ago which allso reeks of fakeness ?
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 10, 2012 9:36 pm » by monica44

When ever i see winged anything, i think of winged disks,horses, keys etc it implies that they fly or are of celestial in nature [similar to angels with wings, as they don't really have them] Nibiru is not due to show up in our Solar system for decades at the very earliest, According to Zech Sitchen so what is it we have out near Jupiter, well its called Comet/asterroid Tempel 1, the strange thing about this comet which formed out past pluto has some of the same chemical components that make up Earth, which would suggest they came from the same source, According to some it was part of Tiamat before it became Earth and was seeded by Nibiru, I also believe that its not beyond the realms of possibility that Nibiru could be a living planetoid, created to traverse our system and beyond, [as its orbit testifies] having its own heat generating properties, It also been said that the inhabitants of this comet/whatever are of reptillian lineage, and as we know reptiles are very adept at living in manufactured enviroments.
This is all subjective of course.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 6:13 pm » by Flange

Donny Aussie jones hear. Man they can say what they want about your vids. BUT they are well presented, well edited and structured. A overall good job.

All you bloody trendy trolls that have nothing better to do than slag out donny, and discuss his past. SO WHAT heaps of people watch 32 degrees, because its something light and different. Give the guy a brake.

Keep up the good work Donny we love you hear in aus.

Check me out youtube aussie jones and slag me off. PRICKS

Initiate

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 9:28 pm » by man2012

HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 pm » by 99socks

man2012 wrote:HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX

Matrix eh?

Initiate

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 9:46 pm » by 1973samtyler

99socks wrote:

Matrix eh?

Now that is funny! :lol:

'Confiirmation of Nibiru is official'?

About official as finding a lizard living in your underwear, wearing sunglasses and singing 'ABBA' songs..... :roll:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 10:24 pm » by One-23

1973samtyler wrote:
99socks wrote:

Matrix eh?

About official as finding a lizard living in your underwear, wearing sunglasses and singing 'ABBA' songs..... :roll:

Sorry sam couldn't resist

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 pm » by 1973samtyler

="man2012"]HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX

Matrix eh?[/quote]

About official as finding a lizard living in your underwear, wearing sunglasses and singing 'ABBA' songs..... :roll:[/quote]

Sorry sam couldn't resist

Image[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

I'm glad you didn't - that made me laugh!

:cheers:

PostMon Jun 25, 2012 12:11 am » by Jfingerskeys

should be called donny's stellarium photoshop bull shit channel !!!http://www.disclose.tv/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=21&http://www.disclose.tv/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=21&t=72242#t=7http://www.disclose.tv/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=21&t=72242#2242#

PreviousNext