CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Finani

Initiate

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 9:14 pm » by Shiva777

itten by David Wilcock
Monday, 12 December 2011 12:12

It could be the biggest, most explosive story in modern history. We are just starting to put the pieces together and understand what is going on in the occult financial geopolitical scene, and how a 117-nation alliance is working to free the Earth from financial tyranny.

IT MAY BE THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO US

As I write these words, the average person is coming face-to-face with disturbing, if not dire news.

Not only could the disastrous financial debacle of 2008 be about to repeat itself, it may even be a lot worse this time.

As of November 28, 2011, media outlets announced that we could be as little as ten days away from a complete collapse of the Euro -- and with it, much of the rest of the world's economies could be pulled down as well.

Yet another grandiose "bailout" maneuver was used to buy some time -- but this has done little to address the gnawing unease in the public, particularly as the saber-rattling in the Middle East is again reaching a fever pitch.

This, at least, is the mainstream media's perspective on what is going on -- and thankfully, it is completely baseless.

In classic Orwellian terms -- such as "War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength" -- the mainstream media's "Global Financial Collapse" cry of doom may very well be the best thing that's ever happened to us.

At least in any known, recorded history.

A VERY MYSTERIOUS, VERY QUIET AND VERY LARGE-SCALE FINANCIAL SCANDAL

You are about to dive into a story that, for quite some time now, has been nothing but a great-sounding idea -- a wonderful "what if." Almost nothing of this story could be found in the mainstream media.

However, the bizarre origin of the story did briefly find its way into FOX's Glenn Beck show in 2009
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... nd-tyranny

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 11:47 pm » by Earthspirit7

Yes, read this at his site and I very much hope this goes thru the process fast !! I keep reading that the cabal is going down fast, but I don't see it happening....so I guess we have to trust that it is. I am patiently waiting for the second part to this article and Wilcock has tons of support at the article's webiste, which is great....I was the 22,222 person at the website to read the article....numerical providence...just like I keep seeing 11.11
THANKS for posting this. :clapper:
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 12:13 am » by Muchtyman

shiva777 wrote:itten by David Wilcock
Monday, 12 December 2011 12:12

It could be the biggest, most explosive story in modern history. We are just starting to put the pieces together and understand what is going on in the occult financial geopolitical scene, and how a 117-nation alliance is working to free the Earth from financial tyranny.

IT MAY BE THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO US

As I write these words, the average person is coming face-to-face with disturbing, if not dire news.

Not only could the disastrous financial debacle of 2008 be about to repeat itself, it may even be a lot worse this time.

As of November 28, 2011, media outlets announced that we could be as little as ten days away from a complete collapse of the Euro -- and with it, much of the rest of the world's economies could be pulled down as well.

Yet another grandiose "bailout" maneuver was used to buy some time -- but this has done little to address the gnawing unease in the public, particularly as the saber-rattling in the Middle East is again reaching a fever pitch.

This, at least, is the mainstream media's perspective on what is going on -- and thankfully, it is completely baseless.

In classic Orwellian terms -- such as "War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength" -- the mainstream media's "Global Financial Collapse" cry of doom may very well be the best thing that's ever happened to us.

At least in any known, recorded history.

A VERY MYSTERIOUS, VERY QUIET AND VERY LARGE-SCALE FINANCIAL SCANDAL

You are about to dive into a story that, for quite some time now, has been nothing but a great-sounding idea -- a wonderful "what if." Almost nothing of this story could be found in the mainstream media.

However, the bizarre origin of the story did briefly find its way into FOX's Glenn Beck show in 2009
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... nd-tyranny

Watched the vids , Particularly liked the Irish guy " anonymous " straight from the romper room , who alluded to be from " off planet ".............. :twisted:

Initiate

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 12:21 am » by Earthspirit7

"Thursday -Sean's Special guests were Benjamin Fulford in the first hour and Kerry Cassidy in the last segment." { go to Dec 15th and click on...towards the end of the radio show Kerry explains about the "Irish" guy LOL}
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Str ... se_11.html

I am not fond of the radio host, but wanted to listen to Fulford and Kerry { she wasn't on for the last hour only for about 15 minutes at the end} Enjoy !
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 12:34 am » by Muchtyman

earthspirit7 wrote:"Thursday -Sean's Special guests were Benjamin Fulford in the first hour and Kerry Cassidy in the last segment." { go to Dec 15th and click on...towards the end of the radio show Kerry explains about the "Irish" guy LOL}
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Str ... se_11.html

I am not fond of the radio host, but wanted to listen to Fulford and Kerry { she wasn't on for the last hour only for about 15 minutes at the end} Enjoy !

Yes , the Irish guy , the off planet enforcer ..................... :twisted:

Total bullshit , I really liked the part where Wilcock claimed that the Iranians were " given " the drone by fkn Aliens .

Initiate

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 1:10 am » by Earthspirit7

Well, by the time lapse of your reply, muchtyman, I feel you did not listen to the radio show link I posted, BUT still came out with a put down comment.....so we are on different sides of the issue....I believe the "Irish" guy {BTW he was in disguise}, we need more like him to protect the truth and Kerry knows him very well per the link I posted. Might want to listen to the link !! might give you a more open mind attitude.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 3:46 am » by SamueltheLion

earthspirit7 wrote:Yes, read this at his site and I very much hope this goes thru the process fast !! I keep reading that the cabal is going down fast, but I don't see it happening....so I guess we have to trust that it is. I am patiently waiting for the second part to this article and Wilcock has tons of support at the article's webiste, which is great....I was the 22,222 person at the website to read the article....numerical providence...just like I keep seeing 11.11
THANKS for posting this. :clapper:

earthspirit, let me say, if you keep seeing these numbers, it is ine one way, a good sign, but in another, bad:

the first way it means: there are beings which deem it worthy to contact you, and they are trying to give you a message.

11:11 is for instance, portal opening, beginning, information, try meditating at that moment and dis-covering some relevant information.

9:11 means emergency

33 spiritual master and stuff like that.

the way in which it is bad is: you may not be doing what you are supposed to be doing, which is why you keep seeing them.

so, GET ON WITH IT <3

:hugging:

david wilcock, benjamin fulford

wish i could trust them, don't know if i can, all i know is: do what you can, while you can, don't wait for the world before you start being yourself and living and learning.

:sunny: :cheers:
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 5:01 am » by Tgwusauk

Great post, this should be the main topic on here at the moment.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 8:34 am » by Earthspirit7

@ samuelthemule
Appreciate the lesson/lecture on my seeing the numerics, but I have been studying metaphysics since the late 1970's, and from what I read a person sees the numbers to tell
them they are doing well in their life and to pay attention to what just happened before they saw the numbers, most do not even pay attention when they see them because they are not awake. So your message of "get on with it" is way past due and I would be more gentle with folks since words " in caps" is disresepcting the person.

Your next comment on Wilcock/Fulford I will agree with tgwusauk...great post and should be discussed by the spritual people at this forum, but instead they pick apart other things people say instead of giving them the respect that they themselves would like to have. Maybe you might do more research on them so you might trust their messages.

I wrote in another post that I liked your zest for life, but the disrespect you show here...not so much. BTW, I am myself and have been for all those years even tho I have taken much flack for it.

Only Love prevails :-}

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 1:30 pm » by SamueltheLion

earthspirit7 wrote:@ samuelthemule
Appreciate the lesson/lecture on my seeing the numerics, but I have been studying metaphysics since the late 1970's, and from what I read a person sees the numbers to tell
them they are doing well in their life and to pay attention to what just happened before they saw the numbers, most do not even pay attention when they see them because they are not awake. So your message of "get on with it" is way past due and I would be more gentle with folks since words " in caps" is disresepcting the person.

Your next comment on Wilcock/Fulford I will agree with tgwusauk...great post and should be discussed by the spritual people at this forum, but instead they pick apart other things people say instead of giving them the respect that they themselves would like to have. Maybe you might do more research on them so you might trust their messages.

I wrote in another post that I liked your zest for life, but the disrespect you show here...not so much. BTW, I am myself and have been for all those years even tho I have taken much flack for it.

Only Love prevails :-}

hey, sorry earthspirit, i meant no disrespect, i was pretty... erm, wild yesterday, lol.
it's also that usually when people post "and then i saw 11:11" they are pretty new to the field, and still expecting confirmation from others.

you're right, i keep... failing, and going beyond the simple truths of treat as you would be treated.

i shouldn't get so excited about certain things, learn to distribute my energy better,

forgive me

and, can you tell me what 12:21 means? :)

do you agree with the other number summaries, or would you say it's more multi faceted than that?

peace
Your faith will make you whole

Next