Congress heading for the hills?

Initiate

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 6:39 pm » by 420milehigh

So I guess Congress left the capital and won't be back till after election, they left unfinished work on their desks which must mean they left in a hurry... what could make them leave in such a rush for a month? I honestly believe they know something is gonna happen soon and they wanna be as far away from DC as possible... here is the video I found at riggedreality.com

http://riggedreality.com/congress-jumps ... s-it-mean/

Initiate

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 9:15 pm » by 420milehigh

does ANYBODY have an opinion on this or what?

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 pm » by novaone

Last I heard, the president had his schedule cleared as well, Might have changed the last few days. Combine obama's strange lackadaisical performance at the debates which many observers had notcied he seemed "preoccupied." He is a monster debater, He never has looked so not wanting to be anywhere but the debates. The key is where is the first lady? where is the vise president?...Do they have a schedule that been cleared?

He knows something we don't. This is not a good sign at all. I don't know if anyone else has felt the way I do, but something is going to happen I feel, something very big. I try not to be one of those people, but the feeling and the sense of dread is getting worse everyday. I'm a pretty tin foil hat free guy. I spend more time reading the science websites then thinking such silly stuff. but this time is different, the world feels to me like it's well....I can't explain it man. Just gonna have some wine and keep watch on the news I guess.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 pm » by Baboogdi

There's not a lot to be done by the little people. Just be patient. I think things are getting ready to play out. Nothing can be done until whatever is going to happen happens.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 10:47 pm » by Harbin

It's Columbus Day weekend and these people are largely lazy and don't really want to work. They go back to their constituencies, and "campaign" before the election.

Nothing unusual.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 pm » by 420milehigh

Novaone; I think everybody has a foreboding sense that something world changing is coming soon but nobody knows for sure, I try to keep an open mind but I approach things from a grounded perspective... I just ignore what the politicians are saying and watch their actions, this leads me to believe maybe a false flag or martial law, probably both will happen...

Baboo; we have more power than you think but the best thing to do right now is prepare for the worst, I believe that catalyst for these events are posed to begin at any moment but we must experience what happens before anything will change... unfortunately

Harbin; if this election even mattered, do you think the presidential candidates along with a third of our government would decide to go on vacation the month before election? come on man use your head, they would be fighting for every last vote they could get before the decision was final... If I was trying to run a triathlon, I wouldn't stop training the last month before the competition... plus we're about to have a major financial crisis and our ENTIRE CONGRESS is going on break for a month, yeah okay that makes sense :bullshit:

Initiate

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 11:53 pm » by 420milehigh

here is a vid I just found talking about fort hood deploying it's troops to an undisclosed location for undisclosed reasons... put the pieces together

http://riggedreality.com/red-alert-depl ... r-war-now/

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 06, 2012 11:59 pm » by Lowsix

Calm the F down.

Its a congressional break FOR the election campaign,
and it happens every single time elections roll around.

Google is your friend.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 12:13 am » by 420milehigh

Lowsix wrote:Calm the F down.

Google is your friend.

did you even watch the vid? Congress left all their work on their desks and cleared their schedule until after the election, which means the don't plan on doing ANY WORK... why do you think I'm not calm? I am simply putting evidence out in front of you and explaining my opinion, I haven't said anything to make anybody think I'm freaking out... also I don't trust google

here is a link to fema mobilizing,
http://www.prisonplanet.com/fema-to-mob ... nning.html

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 12:22 am » by Lowsix

420milehigh wrote:
Lowsix wrote:Calm the F down.

Google is your friend.

did you even watch the vid? Congress left all their work on their desks and cleared their schedule until after the election, which means the don't plan on doing ANY WORK... why do you think I'm not calm? I am simply putting evidence out in front of you and explaining my opinion, I haven't said anything to make anybody think I'm freaking out... also I don't trust google

here is a link to fema mobilizing,
http://www.prisonplanet.com/fema-to-mob ... nning.html

I didnt have to watch the stupid video.

Im familiar with how our legislature works.

And im telling you that EVERY election they take a six week break, and they dont come back until after the elections. I dont care if you dont trust google. That simply means that you are incapable of finding your own information, and or verifying it or answering your own VERY SIMPLE questions.

That makes you an intellectual cripple.

Particularly if your reply consists of a prisonplanet link.

Best of luck to you.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next