Conscious Convergence is HAPPENING THIS WEEKEND!!

Writer

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 1:33 am » by Arisen

I hope I'm not too late to invite you to this party, on July 23-25, 2010 around 100.000 people will be attending virtually from all over the world.

...THE GOAL: To discover the common point of human unity that is currently hidden from people!

Kabbalists say that achieving this goal is not only possible, but necessary for humanity's very own wellbeing and survival.

And these Kabbalists have provided the method by which we can advance to that goal in the fastest, most pleasurable way possible.

And at the Mega Congress, we will do precisely that: Open up this method, work on it intensively, and bring ourselves closer to that goal, and by doing so, also bring the whole of humanity closer to that goal!

Locations: via google maps

Webcasts: MEGACONGRESS July 23-25, 2010

First webcast: tonight Thu 8:00 PM EST

Writer

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 1:41 pm » by Arisen

If you want to know what is all about I posted the first lesson, the comments are encouraging so far :flop:

Pindz wrote:99% PEOPLE HATE YOU ZIONIST FUCKS ! YOUR ZIONIST DAYS ARE OVER BITCHES !!! GIVE IT FUCKING UP !

This is a simplest way some can explain what kabbalah is and what we are trying to do:

I hope I didn't abuse the posting privileges, this is the last post in this tread.

Only Together!

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 pm » by Pindz

FUCK YOU ZIONIST CHILD MURDERING SCUM

Initiate

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 4:52 pm » by Beerthirty

just what DTV needed, another fucktard spreading false religion.......NOT!
Everyone believes in something, I believe I'll have another beer.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 6:17 pm » by Harbin

I have to say that this is another Jew-centric post. Jew think Jews are the only humans and that the goyim are just human shaped animals.
This is about the well being and expansion of the Jew, not of anyone else.

I apologize for..

fuck it, I don't apologize about a thing.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 7:01 pm » by Jimmyduek

harbin wrote:I have to say that this is another Jew-centric post. Jew think Jews are the only humans and that the goyim are just human shaped animals.
This is about the well being and expansion of the Jew, not of anyone else.

I apologize for..

fuck it, I don't apologize about a thing.

im a jew and i dont think that you are a human shaped animal
dont be idiot
all of you
and you said that you want a better world?

Initiate

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 7:03 pm » by Jimmyduek

arisen wrote:If you want to know what is all about I posted the first lesson, the comments are encouraging so far :flop:

Pindz wrote:99% PEOPLE HATE YOU ZIONIST FUCKS ! YOUR ZIONIST DAYS ARE OVER BITCHES !!! GIVE IT FUCKING UP !

This is a simplest way some can explain what kabbalah is and what we are trying to do:

I hope I didn't abuse the posting privileges, this is the last post in this tread.

Only Together!

Im a ZIONIAST JEW, whats your fucking problem

Writer

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 4:24 am » by Arisen

It's good when hatred among people is revealed. It means there is a "place of work" meaning, scrutinies one has to make to justify this hatred.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 4:37 am » by Naranja

Wasnt this convergence last weekend too? Harbin your cat is giving me the creeps!

Initiate

PostSat Jul 24, 2010 4:43 am » by Purplepanther

I was told a long time ago that jews started the $14.99 instead of $15 as to entice more customers to buy there shit because a penny made it look cheaper. I had a jewish girlfriend in HS and I'm no where near being jewish, her parents hated me even though I treated her like a queen. She was great in the sack but messed up in the head, definitely her parents fault. Her parents won in the end but she still has a tattoo that I designed to remind her of our wild times. This has no relevance to the OP other than my personal jewish experience, I'm not knocking anybody's anything with this but the post needed some comic relief.
ImageImageImage

Next