Conspiracy on conspiracy forums

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 3:09 pm » by Eliakim

mediasorcerer wrote:and i support freedom of response too,so stop trying to repress our freedom of speech.the freedom to reply to your obvious anti islam agenda,i dont care for islam one bit,but you are not encouraging peaceful resolution and harmony in cohabitation,so it is my right to speak out against your veiled agenda.

See article above

CONSPIRACY FORUMS CONTRAVENE HUMAN RIGHTS in the same way that Islam does.

I have encouraged peaceful resolution the whole time mediasorcerer, the whole spiritual movement know that peace can only be found within.

It really is that simple, you will not find peace on conspiracy forums media because it is not the nature of them. The purest essence of people is the peace within and once people attain that state of being, they then come to enlightenment because enlightenment springs from the well of peace within.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 3:15 pm » by Mediasorcerer

as ye sow,so ye shall reap,or have you forgotten that dear eliarkim?

yes we will find peace,we already have,no thanx to your sort of manipulative mentality,although it sounds like you dont want peace,its you who wont find peace,because its not in your heart,

im just a mirror,and im holding it up to you,because you have asked for that,now do you have the real love of god to face that mirror,or will you keep running away bak to your agenda,the one that darkens your heart,

im only doing this because i care,and i believe in god deeply enuf to follow my subconscious instincts.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 pm » by Charashc

eliakim wrote:0

I cannot understand how come guy who claims to be talking with God is taken seriously about anything.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 05, 2010 3:21 pm » by Mediasorcerer

your contravening human rights eliarkim!!,by trying to dictate who can respond and for what reason on an open forum,all religions contravene human rights,but u single out islam,why?we know why,=======.>you dont want peace!=========guess what-------------,>i really do.<
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Previous