Conspiracy theories

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 12, 2012 8:31 pm » by One-23

I don't get to post as much as I would like on DTV these days due to life commitments, but I do lurk when I have minute or two.
What I have noticed is the regurgitation of topics (itself not being a bad thing) as it brings new ideas to the forefront.
What, if any conspiracies are a new concept to yourself and do you think it would be feasible to conjure up (maybe not the right expression) a new conspiracy and have it flourish within the conspiracy world?

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 1:41 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Maybe!

The Disinfo agents will let you know if you are onto something for real. Just follow their posts.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 13, 2012 2:07 am » by Thewatcher

Cageyone23 wrote:I don't get to post as much as I would like on DTV these days due to life commitments, but I do lurk when I have minute or two.
What I have noticed is the regurgitation of topics (itself not being a bad thing) as it brings new ideas to the forefront.
What, if any conspiracies are a new concept to yourself and do you think it would be feasible to conjure up (maybe not the right expression) a new conspiracy and have it flourish within the conspiracy world?

Do you have any suggestions for any new conspiracy theories, I would be interested in hearing some.

There's got to be something in all the cost rises in gas, petrol and food, but yet cuts in welfare and jobs.

Recipe for disaster is what I see, but why, what is the agenda for this.

:think:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''