Conspiracy theorist?

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 12:34 am » by Aardvaaks

As someone who likes to try and see all the angles, thanks to DTv and much searching through books, mags (Nexus) and many web pages, why am I a Conspiracy Theory believer?
Here are a few personal reasons not necessarily in any importance/order.

Of late, banking mayhem, Rothschild involvement.

9/11 tragedy, why this event was so televised and yet other events are kept away from public consumption?

Ufo sightings and alien abductions, why are people so treated, even at the most interesting case levels with contempt by the authorities and media?

? maybe chem trails or poisoning in some form of the masses? Porton Down, UK , biomedical experiments spring to mind, so why not?

Just my thoughts, how about yours, either way?
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 12:49 am » by Edgarrothstein

aardvaaks wrote:As someone who likes to try and see all the angles, thanks to DTv and much searching through books, mags (Nexus) and many web pages, why am I a Conspiracy Theory believer?

9/11 tragedy, why this event was so televised and yet other events are kept away from public consumption?

Ufo sightings and alien abductions, why are people so treated, even at the most interesting case levels with contempt by the authorities and media?

? maybe chem trails or poisoning in some form of the masses? Porton Down, UK , biomedical experiments spring to mind, so why not?

Growing up perhaps?

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 1:14 am » by Aardvaaks

edgarrothstein wrote:
aardvaaks wrote:As someone who likes to try and see all the angles, thanks to DTv and much searching through books, mags (Nexus) and many web pages, why am I a Conspiracy Theory believer?

Growing up perhaps?

Gotcha, they disappear with the passage of time :look:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 1:22 am » by Edgarrothstein

aardvaaks wrote:
edgarrothstein wrote:

Growing up perhaps?

Gotcha, they disappear with the passage of time :look:

LOL, it's my broken English again...

What i wanted to say is that you get disillusioned by getting older, and more prone to notice more things than before. But at the same time, you get more careful and reasonable in perceiving such a things...

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 1:30 am » by Aardvaaks

Understand what you mean Edgarrothstein, yes agree, age can make you more weary and cynical, and it can feel like a mighty weight is on humankind when you take on board all this unusual and unexplained phenomena, alternative topics info available on the big I.

Thankfully we can thrash it out on here and get the bigger picture or maybe get more confused :headscratch:
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 1:45 am » by Newearthman

When I was young I didn't feel like I had any burdens and evrything seemed so big and interesting...then in my late teens and early twenties it came as a shock to me how society operates and the living style of the average person and how much of a struggle it is to earn your keep in the world...There are no true leaders in positions of athority and power/wealth, there are no true teachers left in the system (they all conform to there school districts rules) and the government is a complete puppet for big buisness! :ohno:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 2:43 am » by Mediasorcerer

yes,its hard not to become disenchanted with humanity,so gullible and easy to cheat,so many agendas going on,everyone wants a piece of you,they all want you in "there" club,its a fukin circus,i try to buy out of all of it,its all a sham,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 3:37 am » by Dank1

i agree with all statements in this thread .we are no longer in school being educated by the govt "program" we have taken education a step further and started teaching our selves.
good job to all the people who decided to break the mold and further your education and to the sheeple still blind go to study hall schools not out till you six feet under. if you dont learn one new thing a day then you really arent living. :rtft:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 6:24 am » by Newearthman

I am in 4th year electrical at British Columbia Institute of Technology and I can tell you first hand how bad it is...It is truley an "Instatution"
For example, like you were saying Naught and Dank1, you learn so much more when you feel like someone is on your side...I am in a pretty stricked lecture format and there is no time for questions during class due to large class sizes and limited time to go over the material. As well the teachers spend way to much time overanalizing the material when it can be summed up in a few easy statments...It drives me nuts...I could do a better job teaching but it's not about the students...it's about the industry!

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 2:29 pm » by Aardvaaks

Mediasourcerer, you like many I think are trying to as the Bible puts it 'Kick against the pricks', all a circus indeed.

Naught, your comment is a full post of its own indeed, Respect to you and your wife :flop:

NewEarthman, all those who have jumped through the hoops at school or higher education will agree with your observations, you stick to the agenda till you get the qualification then use your own mind thereafter mate.
Groucho Marx