No Conspiracy Here - Flat Out - Goldman Sachs Rapes.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 5:27 pm » by lamonema

otomon wrote:
lamonema wrote:Zup Oto isn't that the British flag though?

Whats your point? Arent they like the same shit? All yall infidels are gonna get the smack down from my buddy Jesus and his side-kick Mohamed.

They gonna tag team your ass!

Know what I am saying?

:flop:

Thanks for the warning, i'll get a tube of KY. :D

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 5:29 pm » by Tjahzi

thanks for posting this!

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 7:11 pm » by Spock

No prob - I think it's very important.

This is the REAL conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 7:12 pm » by Otomon

spock wrote:No prob - I think it's very important.

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 7:34 pm » by Drjones

Thanks Spock :flop: , will definetely watch. I thought the plum island episode was a real eye opener.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 7:53 pm » by Epicfailure

I agree with Spock, I am firmly in belief that it is the people who control the money that run the world.

wall street

private banking cartels, along with teaming up with government to pass laws that only "they" can break and keeps everyone else from asking questions.

as Jessie Ventura says, and this is very true...

"follow the money!"

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 7:54 pm » by Epicfailure

otomon wrote:

HEHE fucking carl! that slimy bastard.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 7:59 pm » by Otomon

epicfailure wrote:
otomon wrote:

HEHE fucking carl! that slimy bastard.

I just got a problem with people who come down here and say that their "theory" is truth.
Specially if its a moderator cause all them bitches be saying shit like "NO AGENDAS ALLOWED" know what Im saying?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 8:06 pm » by Epicfailure

otomon wrote:
I just got a problem with people who come down here and say that their "theory" is truth.
Specially if its a moderator cause all them bitches be saying shit like "NO AGENDAS ALLOWED" know what Im saying?

moderator or not they have an opinion to vent, the only problem I have is with people like your best friend who can't comprehend basic communication skills with the rest of the world.....also when people shove it down your throat over and over again it gets pretty gay.

like the whole Islam vs. Judea thing in the gaza back and forth on the forums here, it just gets old and tireless.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 8:11 pm » by Otomon

epicfailure wrote:
otomon wrote:

moderator or not they have an opinion to vent, the only problem I have is with people like your best friend who can't comprehend basic communication skills with the rest of the world.....also when people shove it down your throat over and over again it gets pretty gay.

like the whole Islam vs. Judea thing in the gaza back and forth on the forums here, it just gets old and tireless.

Who the fuck is my best friend again?

PreviousNext