No Conspiracy Here - Flat Out - Goldman Sachs Rapes.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 8:13 pm » by Epicfailure

otomon wrote:
epicfailure wrote:
otomon wrote:
I just got a problem with people who come down here and say that their "theory" is truth.
Specially if its a moderator cause all them bitches be saying shit like "NO AGENDAS ALLOWED" know what Im saying?

moderator or not they have an opinion to vent, the only problem I have is with people like your best friend who can't comprehend basic communication skills with the rest of the world.....also when people shove it down your throat over and over again it gets pretty gay.

like the whole Islam vs. Judea thing in the gaza back and forth on the forums here, it just gets old and tireless.

Who the fuck is my best friend again?

the ninja turtle!.....he was also a painter.......

oh wait bad narrowing down.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 8:16 pm » by Otomon

Your talking about Raph I presume? Just cause I hang out with him and shit? Man thats being prejudice!!! My best friend is Spock! (hes not ready yet tho)
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 8:19 pm » by Epicfailure

otomon wrote:Your talking about Raph I presume? Just cause I hang out with him and shit? Man thats being prejudice!!! My best friend is Spock! (hes not ready yet tho)

sangre en la sangre a cabo

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 8:40 pm » by Spock

otomon wrote:I just got a problem with people who come down here and say that their "theory" is truth.
Specially if its a moderator cause all them bitches be saying shit like "NO AGENDAS ALLOWED" know what Im saying?

No? I don't know what you're saying.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 8:42 pm » by lamonema

I must agree with were Jessie's progress, which is takeing him to the bowels of the Bilderburgs. The stuff i have read claims this shadow society was founded in 1954, which is :bullshit: because this group has been traced back for at least hundreds maybe even over a 1000 years. IMO they represent the last of the Roman Empire, those who see the masses as ants like Bill Gates. They hold the power, they control the money, they have their bunkers, they can bring plagues, they can push the final button. So it would seem that we are insurmountably out numbered, not as far as population. Because they are few compared to us, but if they suddenly go missing from the publics eye. Well it would be a good idea to do our best to dig in as well. I see no way of stopping them, but i (we) have to believe thay can be destroyed. Otherwise what is the point, if these bastard are on a cycle of terrony like the Suns solar cycles, then we have precious little time to act. We IMHO have been set-up for failure through the very technology that has been given to us, that far too many have placed a dependancy on. TPTB are all of the above accept us. They have purposely held back the answers to our problems with fossil fuels, transportation, cures for diseases, and heathy food. While these filth eat, and enjoy all the best in life we are given the scraps at best. Shit i would just love to go dumpster diving for some of their left overs, it's got to be better than what we get know. So if the disclosure is to come it better be an agenda against TPTB, and it had better happen soon. It must happen with in a year are so imho, because there patturns of the past dictate another attack upon we the masses. Only this time it could be the death of millions in a blink of and eye, we already know how fast 3,000 can be taken away. Megadeath may not even be an accurate description as to their abilities, so would Gigadeath be more like it? Gigadeath is the name i am going to use for my new metal band, it just seems appropriate with this day and age. :dunno:

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 pm » by Spock

I guess, at this point, to me, this is not a "theory" anymore.

This is Big Money shoving it's ass in all of our noses, and we can't do a thing about (seemingly).

I would expect you of all people Otto, to see this. I'm not forcing my opinion, but it definitely is my opinion, and I would imagine many others.

If you disagree with the OP - or stated opinion, please give an opposing theory.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 pm » by Otomon

spock wrote:
otomon wrote:I just got a problem with people who come down here and say that their "theory" is truth.

No? I don't know what you're saying.

THATS CAUSE YOU ARE AN IGNORANT BIBLE BLABBING MOBSTER!

:flop: :flop:
I have never claimed credit for what others bring forth.
Preferring to use the word 'recovery' for my accomplishments and not 'discovery'.
I have always said I only see farther because I stand on the shoulders of those that came before ME
:pray:

namaste
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 8:49 pm » by Spock

otomon wrote:THATS CAUSE YOU ARE AN IGNORANT BIBLE BLABBING MOBSTER!

:flop: :flop:
I have never claimed credit for what others bring forth.
Preferring to use the word 'recovery' for my accomplishments and not 'discovery'.
I have always said I only see farther because I stand on the shoulders of those that came before ME
:pray:

namaste

Nyquil

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 9:15 pm » by Drjones

Just watched, good SHOW but not really going deep enough.
I guess it's a vehicle to get the sheeple out of the box...
We want results though not talk..

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 9:25 pm » by Heinousone

Ahhh yes, more proof Jesse is gearing up for a Presidential run in 2012. Some of the lines he uses, especially the one as he left the room where he confronted the traders(traitors).

This tv show will be added to his already impressive body of work. By the time campaigning time hits everyone is going to hate both democrats and republicans and Jesse slips in as the Independent and just goes off on everyone. He will tap into the rage of the country as he will appear to be the only angry candidate.

Am I really the only one that see's this building?

PreviousNext