No Conspiracy Here - Flat Out - Goldman Sachs Rapes.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 9:30 pm » by lamonema

heinousone wrote:Ahhh yes, more proof Jesse is gearing up for a Presidential run in 2012. Some of the lines he uses, especially the one as he left the room where he confronted the traders(traitors).

This tv show will be added to his already impressive body of work. By the time campaigning time hits everyone is going to hate both democrats and republicans and Jesse slips in as the Independent and just goes off on everyone. He will tap into the rage of the country as he will appear to be the only angry candidate.

Am I really the only one that see's this building?

No you are not the only one who see this, i'm just affaid that he will be taken out.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 9:37 pm » by Spock

heinousone wrote:Ahhh yes, more proof Jesse is gearing up for a Presidential run in 2012. Some of the lines he uses, especially the one as he left the room where he confronted the traders(traitors).

This tv show will be added to his already impressive body of work. By the time campaigning time hits everyone is going to hate both democrats and republicans and Jesse slips in as the Independent and just goes off on everyone. He will tap into the rage of the country as he will appear to be the only angry candidate.

I don't see it Heinous.

Jesse has already thrown his support behind Ron Paul. Ron Paul has thrown his support behind the Constitution party.

But what he is doing, is drawing awareness. And for that, and being an accomplished man of his position, he is bringing awareness - we can all find a sense of hope in that.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 9:40 pm » by Spock

drjones wrote:Just watched, good SHOW but not really going deep enough.
I guess it's a vehicle to get the sheeple out of the box...
We want results though not talk..

I guess it was as much info as they could pack into 30 minutes.

I would love a full length documentary on it, but you know what, there really is one, from the extreme other side of the isle, Michael Moore... Capitalism A Love Story.

I am a capitalist, and disagree with his premise, however, he did a fantastic job of exposing Wall Street.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 10:17 pm » by Otomon

spock wrote:
otomon wrote:THATS CAUSE YOU ARE AN IGNORANT BIBLE BLABBING MOBSTER!

:flop: :flop:
I have never claimed credit for what others bring forth.
Preferring to use the word 'recovery' for my accomplishments and not 'discovery'.
I have always said I only see farther because I stand on the shoulders of those that came before ME
:pray:

namaste

Nyquil

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

YOU BASTARDS ALWAYS HAVE TO BE FUCKING ASSHOLES TO THE BEAST KNOW AS ME! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A FUCKING CRACK HEAD! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SMOKING SOME METH ONCE IN A WHILE! HECK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS ABNORMAL FOR NOT SMOKING IT!

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 10:30 pm » by Jayson1972

Ottoman you are such an idiot! All you do is slam people without any regard to whether or not there is a valid point. fyi it is a mace ball you would have spock shove up his ass. I think you should try to fit it in your big fucking trap.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 10:42 pm » by Heinousone

spock wrote:

I don't see it Heinous.

Jesse has already thrown his support behind Ron Paul. Ron Paul has thrown his support behind the Constitution party.

But what he is doing, is drawing awareness. And for that, and being an accomplished man of his position, he is bringing awareness - we can all find a sense of hope in that.

Then you are not paying attention to everything Jesse has said LATELY. He is now pushing for the abolishment of ALL political parties. So by saying he is indirectly linked to the Constitution Party you are pushing a fallacy.

His talking points have changed.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 10:43 pm » by Heinousone

lamonema wrote:

No you are not the only one who see this, i'm just affaid that he will be taken out.

he needs to remain in the public eye and keep busy. The moment they stop letting him on tv is when it is time for worry.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 11:09 pm » by lamonema

heinousone wrote:
lamonema wrote:

he needs to remain in the public eye and keep busy. The moment they stop letting him on tv is when it is time for worry.

Agreed and that is the conspiracy with in the conspiracy, I mean certain programs were with held like the Event and Conspiracy Theory. Two weeks following the elections, and i want to know why. Could the syndicates have been warned by the Secret Service, the FCC, or who ever, and told not to show the already scheduled programs? :think:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 11:12 pm » by Heinousone

lamonema wrote:Agreed and that is the conspiracy with in the conspiracy, I mean certain programs were with held like the Event and Conspiracy Theory. Two weeks following the elections, and i want to know why. Could the syndicates have been warned by the Secret Service, the FCC, or who ever, and told not to show the already scheduled programs? :think:

The conspiracy can go both ways. The Puppet Show known as our election system would have outplayed both tv shows and they both would have been watched by less people. So the hold up doesn't necessarily have to have been done for nefarious reasons. We are all very hypersensitive to the negative things, at some point in time we have to become just as aware of the possibility of positive things happening.

If we only delve into negative possibilities we become very negative beings ourselves.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 12:45 am » by Spock

heinousone wrote:Then you are not paying attention to everything Jesse has said LATELY. He is now pushing for the abolishment of ALL political parties. So by saying he is indirectly linked to the Constitution Party you are pushing a fallacy.

His talking points have changed.

I didn't think I wash pushing anything other than the OP. And I know Ventura is not linked to the Constitution Party, other than his support for Ron Paul during the last election, and Paul's support of Chuck Baldwin.

But, I will make a wager with you.

$20 says Ventura never even throws his hat into the next presidential race.

PreviousNext