No Conspiracy Here - Flat Out - Goldman Sachs Rapes.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 3:00 am » by Heinousone

spock wrote:
heinousone wrote:Then you are not paying attention to everything Jesse has said LATELY. He is now pushing for the abolishment of ALL political parties. So by saying he is indirectly linked to the Constitution Party you are pushing a fallacy.

His talking points have changed.

I didn't think I wash pushing anything other than the OP. And I know Ventura is not linked to the Constitution Party, other than his support for Ron Paul during the last election, and Paul's support of Chuck Baldwin.

But, I will make a wager with you.

$20 says Ventura never even throws his hat into the next presidential race.

Do you think we would remember the bet Spock?

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 3:06 am » by Spock

We can try? You on?

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 3:06 am » by Spock

It can just be a handshake bet. I don't think Jesse will do it.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 3:16 am » by lamonema

spock wrote:It can just be a handshake bet. I don't think Jesse will do it.

Shit i want in, i'll honor your 20 and raise you 50 cents and a chupacabra cracker, that Ventura won't see the next election, at the ratehe's going he may not see X-mas.
BTW spock the snack food is great, but they will give you heart burn like a MOFO! :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 3:17 am » by Disinfoagent007

This thread turned way off topic...I guess why?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Start the music and dance with the bananas...you wont feel alone, and the bananas dont care if you cant dance...they will even stimulate your prostate
:banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing: :banana: :dancing:
quality over quantity

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 3:32 am » by Spock

lamonema wrote:

Shit i want in, i'll honor your 20 and raise you 50 cents and a chupacabra cracker, that Ventura won't see the next election, at the ratehe's going he may not see X-mas.
BTW spock the snack food is great, but they will give you heart burn like a MOFO! :mrgreen:

But wait - I can't bet against myself.

$20.50?

No - make it $20.37 - and we're on!!!

Now, what side am I betting on again?

You think those things are good on crackers - you should try them in stew!!!!

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 4:57 am » by Otomon

jayson1972 wrote:Ottoman you are such an idiot! All you do is slam people without any regard to whether or not there is a valid point. fyi it is a mace ball you would have spock shove up his ass. I think you should try to fit it in your big fucking trap.

Your point is not valid.

Ergo you need to get a LIFE!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 am » by Constabul

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 4:12 pm » by lamonema

heinousone wrote:
lamonema wrote:
heinousone wrote:Ahhh yes, more proof Jesse is gearing up for a Presidential run in 2012. Some of the lines he uses, especially the one as he left the room where he confronted the traders(traitors).

This tv show will be added to his already impressive body of work. By the time campaigning time hits everyone is going to hate both democrats and republicans and Jesse slips in as the Independent and just goes off on everyone. He will tap into the rage of the country as he will appear to be the only angry candidate.

Am I really the only one that see's this building?

No you are not the only one who see this, i'm just affaid that he will be taken out.

he needs to remain in the public eye and keep busy. The moment they stop letting him on tv is when it is time for worry.

Well THEY already have delayed his show for two weeks this year right, it shows their influence against his movement right there. Because i don't think it was done for publicity, beside the past eposode wasn't even the one scheduled for the last friday before the elections. I agree that as soon as he is in the open and out of the publics eye he is a dead man. This is the only reason why i think AJ maybe involved, because he already has a massive following and protection.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 4:18 pm » by lamonema

spock wrote:
lamonema wrote:

But wait - I can't bet against myself.

$20.50?

No - make it $20.37 - and we're on!!!

Now, what side am I betting on again?

You think those things are good on crackers - you should try them in stew!!!!

You pick a side yet cuz my chupacabra stew is getting cold. :mrgreen: Hell, I'll even Western Union you the $20.37, to where ever you wish. I am going with an assisination attempt on AJ, Ventura, or both. :wink: Your right this stew is wonderful and the bones are softened just right, mmm delectable, but i used low salt oyster crackers. :lol:

PreviousNext