Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura Season 2

Initiate

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 pm » by Simpletruths10

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura Season 2

Jesse Ventura is one of my most favorite people on the earth. He is one of the few people that have the guts and determination to go on network television news and tell it like it is to the mainstream media news.
In a time when news anchors applaud themselves on how they can get their interviewees to “shut up” and accept the anchor’s point of view Jesse will not shut up.
On Friday October 15, 2010 Jesse Ventura’s show Conspiracy Theory will come back on the air with season 2 on Tru TV. What will be the topics?
The topics will include the alleged missile attack on the pentagon, Area 51, bio warfare at Plum Island, the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and the BP oil disaster.
If the American people got together Ron Paul would be running for President with a running mate of Jesse Ventura as Vice President.
Make sure you don’t miss it. In a time when the mainstream media is filled with reality fluff shows, and shows about celebrity body parts, it is good to know that one show is willing to get close to the truth.

Jesse Ventura interview with reporter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSuALMltGqc

Jesse Ventura with Dennis Miller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EFRDnVXnlk

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 2:28 pm » by Drjones

I look forward to season 2 :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 2:45 pm » by Gbrown

Thanks for good post. :flop:
Jesse need a few more pictures in his pocket - WW2 - to have a contrast on what how building collapsing, even after bombing attack..., and how it collapsing on a controlled demolition.

Writer

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 2:49 pm » by Danielbg

Yes but he can only have his show as long as he keeps it a tabloid, entertainment kind of show. He maybe doing some investigation but the way it's presented discredits him, and even harms the general perception. It maybe done on purpose or just because the American public has been programed to only want entertainment.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 pm » by lamonema

I'm Stoaked, been waiting all year. :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 2:57 pm » by lamonema

danielbg wrote:Yes but he can only have his show as long as he keeps it a tabloid, entertainment kind of show. He maybe doing some investigation but the way it's presented discredits him, and even harms the general perception. It maybe done on purpose or just because the American public has been programed to only want entertainment.

So getting denied access, chased around, and down right threatend, but government employees is all just part of the show right? Ok, i let that be your little secret. :roll: But since when did our government and it's employees, harbor such senses of humor, for the entertainment industry? :roll:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 3:18 pm » by Mayafan

i think he is a wonderfull guy
and has lots of knowledge looking foward for season 2
:sunny: :hugging: :sunny:

Writer

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 7:56 pm » by Genmetsu

I'm really looking forward to the premiere tonight. But I honestly don't know too much about Plum Island. I'll be waiting for the JFK, Area 51, and BP episodes. :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 am » by Baboogdi

The show was about Plum Island. It was outstanding.

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 5:08 am » by The57ironman

baboogdi wrote:The show was about Plum Island. It was outstanding.

is it available online anywhere yet?

:banana:

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Next